CHABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This is slightly the same as the WonTaek one, but I thought it was funny to come up with something similar as Chained Up but out of ChaBin's POV this time.

After Hakyeon was separated from his friend Taekwoon, he was devastated. Because Hakyeon was going to have Hongbin a lot around him. But it also didn't take long for him before Hakyeon was brought to Hongbin's home to be chained up against the wall aswell. Compared to Taekwoon, Hakyeon wasn't in such luck. Because until now, Hakyeon was chained up against the wall and he wasn't liking it. He was basically left alone in Hongbin's bedroom in a huge mansion.

And in the times that Hongbin ually abused Hakyeon, Hongbin was having the time of his life. Hakyeon ,however, hated every single move Hongbin made. He felt dirty and he was about to have a mental breakdown. At times that Hongbin was at work, the maids took care of Hakyeon. But they did it in secret, because Hongbin didn't want to have the maids around Hakyeon. Because Hakyeon was his, only his.

One day, Hakyeon wasn't feeling well and he informed the maids about it as soon as possible. So they gave him a bucket in which he could throw up when he felt something coming up. Some maids had a medical background and they decided to check up on Hakyeon to see what was making him sick. They couldn't believe that it was some food that were over the expiry date. So after a few examinations, they were sure that it wasn't that.

One maid had the nerves to open Hakyeon's jacket and to check his stomach with a stethoscope, because Hakyeon was complaining that he was sick to his stomach and that nothing was going on in his upper torso. That's when they discovered that Hakyeon was pregnant with Hongbin's child. When the maids told him that he was pregnant, Hakyeon broke down into tears. Hongbin was going to hate him and was going to punish him even more.

But as soon as Hongbin got a phonecall from one of his maids to tell him the news, Hongbin was on cloud nine. This baby was going to bring the two of them even closer and it would drift Hakyeon further away from Taekwoon, because Taekwoon didn't deserve anyone like Hakyeon. Besides the fact that both were slaves.

Nowadays, Hakyeon was 3 months along and he was showing. It was unreal to Hakyeon that there was a little human growing inside him, but it made him feel sad when it came back to mind that Hongbin made him pregnant. Hongbin was the baby's father and Hakyeon was scared that Hongbin was going to kick Hakyeon out of the house as soon as the baby was born, because that was a possibility. Hongbin only loved him for , Hongbin didn't love him for more than that.

Hongbin was at work and Hakyeon was alone in the bedroom. He sat against the wall as he felt the chain against his back. Hakyeon only had eyes for his small bump and didn't stop streaking over it.

''Hey baby, it's just you and I today. Daddy is at work.'' Hakyeon said and giggled while he over his bump. He was already looking forward to the moment when he was going to feel the baby kick, because that was going to mean that he could grow closer to the baby. But Hongbin was about to claim his moments too and Hakyeon was scared that Hongbin only would care for the baby and not for him.

Everytime Hakyeon had to wear a split suit vest, his bump was making itself very visible and Hakyeon was hoping that no one would see that he was pregnant. Because Hakyeon would be called a if people would see that Hakyeon was pregnant. And Hakyeon didn't want that. He rather wanted to be ed and end up pregnant by his friend instead of being called a because of him carrying Hongbin's child. 

Hakyeon didn't care what time it was, because he only cared for his unborn child. Hakyeon could only hope that his child would forgive him for being a slave once the baby was born, because Hakyeon didn't want to be abandoned by his own child just because he was Hongbin's slave.

For now, Hakyeon was wearing a turtleneck with the choker on his neck. His shirt was lifted up, because he wanted to see his bare bump and to streak over it to give his baby attention. It didn't leave his mind that he was told that he was glowing already, but Hakyeon didn't even know what it meant. He told himself that he would know the meaning of it later on when it was time for him to understand. It was his first pregnancy, so he was new to everything.

Then, a knock on the door was heard and one of the maids said that it was her. Hakyeon dropped his shirt again and told the maid to come in. The maid opened the door and she made her way into the room.

''Hi, how are you two doing? Any problems here?'' the maid asked and Hakyeon shook his head. For now, he hasn't found any difficulties and both him and the baby are feeling okay.

''Good to know that both are fine, because I came here to bring you some food. You have to eat well for both yourself and the baby.'' the maid said and Hakyeon smiled when the maid came towards him with some food. Hakyeon was hungry and he couldn't even ask the maids to get him some food, because Hongbin made sure that he couldn't ask the maids whenever he needed something from them.

''Thank you, I'll make sure that my baby will get whatever it needs.'' Hakyeon said and smiled when he looked at the maid, who handed over the food to him. The maid smiled and walked to the door.

''Just scream if you need something. I know that my boss doesn't want you to talk to us, but just scream if you need something. Because our main priority right now is taking care of you and your baby.'' the maid said and left the room. Hakyeon smiled and started to eat what the maids had prepared for him. Hakyeon was glad that the maids tried to take care of him, because Hakyeon had to eat for two instead of just him alone.

''I hope you like it baby, because I do.'' Hakyeon said and over his bump, before he continued to eat.