WONTAEK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Sorry that I didn't update much on this story. I am kinda running out of ideas and I am quite busy with school and my internship, so I also update quite slow. The idea for this oneshot is from this video and it starts at 1:18

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon in May and Wonshik took his husband and their two young sons to the playground. Wonshik had promised this to his sons earlier that week and it was Hongbin in particular who couldn't wait to play. Hongbin loved to go to playgrounds and loved to drag his older brother Jaehwan with him. Jaehwan looked young, but that was mainly because of his aegyo level. Jaehwan loved to do some aegyo and Hongbin loved that, Hongbin smiled a lot whenever Jaehwan did aeygo.

So the young family were on their way to the playground and Hongbin squealed when he saw the birds fly. Hongbin loved animals a lot and loved to chase birds in the playground. Jaehwan was more interested in just having fun. And soon, the two boys were going to be accompanied by a new familymember. Taekwoon was 8 months pregnant with a boy they decided to name Hakyeon.

Taekwoon remembered how his two sons reacted when he told them that they were going to have a baby brother or sister. After Taekwoon discovered that he was pregnant again, he told the exciting news to Wonshik and Wonshik was more than happy to welcome another child into their family. But Taekwoon also told him that he couldn't tell it to their sons yet, Taekwoon wanted to wait until he started to show a little bit, because that's when his sons would believe it. He also did this when he was pregnant with Hongbin and Taekwoon's bump was fascinating to Jaehwan. Jaehwan was a lot around his mum and wondered how a baby ended up inside his mum.

And with this pregnancy, both of his sons loved to touch Taekwoon's bump. It was funny to Taekwoon to see how his sons were fascinated by his bump, but it was also quite cute.

Hongbin and Jaehwan were in the pram and Wonshik was pushing the pram. Taekwoon couldn't do it, because Hakyeon was in the way and Hakyeon loved to let everyone know that he only wanted his mummy. Because if Taekwoon gave some attention to his two sons, Hakyeon kicked Taekwoon and Hakyeon's kicks were pretty painful to Taekwoon. Hakyeon was by far the most jealous child that Taekwoon was carrying, because Hongbin wasn't like that when Taekwoon spent some time with Jaehwan.

''Eomma, I can't wait to play with Yeonnie.'' Jaehwan said when he looked at Taekwoon and Taekwoon smiled when he saw the smile on Jaehwan's face. Jaehwan loved to wear the title of big brother and already took good care of Hongbin, so Taekwoon already knew that he was going to take good care of Hakyeon aswell.

''Just one more month before he is here, Jaehwan. Have a little bit of patience okay?'' Taekwoon said and Jaehwan's smile turned into a brighter one, before Taekwoon recieved a nod from his oldest son.

''Eomma eomma, does Yeonnie hurt you?'' Hongbin asked when he looked at Taekwoon and Taekwoon shook his head. For now, Hakyeon wasn't torturing him. But he would do that as soon as Wonshik and Taekwoon sat down at a bench while their sons were playing.

''No Binnie, Hakyeon is calm right now. Don't worry okay?'' Taekwoon responded Hongbin's question and Hongbin slightly nodded, before he looked away with a small pout. Hongbin was quite a sensitive boy and didn't like it whenever the baby was harming his mother. But Taekwoon didn't want Hongbin to worry so much, that's why he was hiding the pain that Hakyeon was giving him right now.

Taekwoon's right hand was resting on his stomach and felt his son move, but he was glad that Hakyeon didn't kick him. Out of all the pregnancies, Hakyeon provided Taekwoon the hardest kicks ever. Taekwoon couldn't let Hongbin know when Hakyeon kicked him, because Hongbin scolded at his baby brother a lot. Hongbin was worried about his mum a lot and Taekwoon didn't want to see his son worried so much.

''Alright boys, we're here. We're going to take you out of the pram now and you are free to go. But promise us that you are not going to run away okay?'' Wonshik said and his sons replied with a loud yes. Wonshik took his sons out of the pram one by one and the two ran towards the play equipment. Wonshik chuckled and took a seat next to his pregnant husband.

Taekwoon chuckled and rubbed over his 8 month stomach. And just like he predicted, Hakyeon started to kick. But these were pretty soft, so they weren't hurting Taekwoon so much right now. Wonshik also placed his hand on Taekwoon's stomach and Taekwoon looked with a smile at his husband.

''I'm so happy that our family is going to be completed by Hakyeon. I'm so proud of you for carrying our kids. You already did an incredible job during their pregnancy and you're doing an incredible job again.'' Wonshik said and placed a kiss on Taekwoon's temple. To Taekwoon, having these kids is such a blessing. And even though Hakyeon was such a bully inside him, he was happy to welcome another son into his family.

''Ahw, thanks sweetie. I'm glad that our family is being blessed with another son and I can't wait yet again to hold our son in my arms. Just one more month.'' Taekwoon said and recieved another kiss from Wonshik on his temple. If you asked Wonshik about Taekwoon being pregnant, he would respond that it looked good on Taekwoon. It almost was like as if Taekwoon's body was made for these pregnancies, because it looked like as if it was nothing to Taekwoon.

Then, Jaehwan came their way and handed a cute little flower to Taekwoon. Jaehwan loved to bring his mum some flowers and it was cute to Taekwoon, because Jaehwan loved to pamper his mum.

''Thanks sweetie. You can go back and play with Hongbin, I think he will feel lonely now.'' Taekwoon said and Jaehwan nodded, before he ran back to Hongbin. Hongbin probably was trying to catch some birds, but he was at least having fun.

Wonshik pulled his husband closer and Taekwoon's head was resting on Wonshik's shoulder within seconds.

''I love you so much Taekwoon. Not only for the way you are, but also for giving me three beautiful sons.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon chuckled, before he recieved another soft kick from Hakyeon.

Hakyeon had accepted the compliment his dad already gave to him, while he wasn't even born yet. Taekwoon chuckled when he felt the kick and rubbed over his stomach.

''I love you too, Hakyeon. Don't be jealous at eomma okay?'' Taekwoon said and smiled when he looked at his protruding stomach. Hakyeon was going to be an amazing addition to the family, Taekwoon was sure of that already.