NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I wrote this idea down last night to make sure I wouldn't forget about it and this one came up randomly. Also, schools have started in The Netherlands again so I might update slower for every single story. Even though I have other stories to work on, everything will be updated slowly

In the past decade, a lot had happened to the royalties of the vampires. Their king and queen stepped down to pass the crown on to their oldest son Taekwoon, who took the spot with great honor for his parents. Shortly after Taekwoon was crowned, his parents and his siblings moved to a smaller palace they also owned.

So here was Taekwoon all alone and he absolutely didn't like that, because he wanted to have a partner since he didn't want to rule over a kingdom on his own. And on top of that, he had to keep the tradition go forward. The royal tradition was that the spouse had to carry the children and Taekwoon had to find someone who would carry his children. And it didn't matter if his partner was a male or a female, they had to be able to carry children.

And after a while, Taekwoon found Hakyeon by coinsidence. Hakyeon was a human young man of 23 years old ,same age as Taekwoon's physical age, and Hakyeon immediately fell in love with Taekwoon. As soon as Taekwoon told him that he was a vampire king, Hakyeon was surprised about it at first and was a bit scared for Taekwoon's specie. But Taekwoon made sure that Hakyeon could trust him and that nothing would happen to him, so Hakyeon believed the king and started dating him.

After 9 months of dating, the two announced their engagement and Hakyeon moved in with Taekwoon. It was a big step for Hakyeon, because he moved in a huge palace and he had to get used to a new way of living. But Hakyeon managed to make a switch in his way of living and got used to the royal life really quick. Much to Taekwoon's joy, because he wanted to get married until Hakyeon was completely used to the way of how Taekwoon was living.

When the two were 2 years into their relationship, the two got married. Hakyeon hadn't seen his family ever since he moved in with the vampire king, but his family turned their back on him as soon as they discovered that he was engaged to a vampire king. Hakyeon was sad about it, but he decided to leave the situation as how it was. Hakyeon wasn't someone who wanted to light up the fire again, so he decided to break the contact with his family and to focus on his life with Taekwoon.

Taekwoon explained more about all the traditions they had in the kingdom and Hakyeon was scared about the fact that he was the one who had to carry Taekwoon's children, because a male human body wasn't made for that. But Taekwoon decided to give it some time, because Hakyeon was new to the vampire world and he still had to get used to some usings and traditions the Jung family had.

Suddenly, Hakyeon suffered from a blood loss due to a big wound and Taekwoon decided to bite him. It was his only choice, because none of the treatments seem to work. And it wasn't because Hakyeon was human, because the treatments should've worked on humans too. It hurt the hell out of Hakyeon, but he understood why Taekwoon bit him. It didn't take a long time for Hakyeon to heal, but that time hurt a lot and Taekwoon stayed with him all the time.

Then one day, Taekwoon didn't feel well and it was very unusual for a vampire to not feel well. So the doctor of the family examined him and he broke the news that Taekwoon was pregnant, which made both of them look at each other in surprise. Fate had decided that it was Taekwoon to carry the kids and not Hakyeon. Taekwoon felt guilty towards Hakyeon and his family, because it wasn't Hakyeon who carried the children but it was him instead.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 months later

Taekwoon was 5 months along and Hakyeon was loving it, because pregnancy looked good on his husband. Now that Taekwoon was showing, everyone of the Jung family was happy for the two and Taekwoon's parents came over whenever they could.

''Taekwoon-ah, wake up. It's time to get up.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon groaned. Taekwoon never liked it to get up ,not even when he was younger, but he was a king now and he had to be there downstairs. He couldn't let guests wait.

Taekwoon slowly got up and Hakyeon wrapped his arms around Taekwoon, hands resting on the protruding stomach of hisband.

''Goodmorning my love.'' Hakyeon said and placed a kiss in Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon giggled and turned his face towards Hakyeon, before Hakyeon placed another kiss on his lips.

''Goodmorning Hakyeon.'' Taekwoon said and rubbed in his eyes. The baby was still asleep as it wasn't moving yet, so Taekwoon was relieved. The baby was already keeping Taekwoon awake when Taekwoon tried to get some sleep.

Hakyeon rubbed over Taekwoon's stomach and smiled. Pregnancy looked good on Taekwoon and he looked like as if he was made for the pregnancy.

''Good to feel that our little miracle is asleep now.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon groaned.

''For now, but the baby will kick the hell out of me as soon as it wakes up. Because our baby won't stop hurting me.'' Taekwoon sighed and Hakyeon giggled, before he placed another kiss in Taekwoon's neck. Vampire babies were bigger and their kicks were stronger compared to a human baby, so Taekwoon had every right to complain about the kicks of their baby.

''Come on, let's get up. We wanna be on time if we get any visitors today.'' Hakyeon said and let go of Taekwoon, before he got up. Taekwoon didn't even want to get up, but he had to.

Hakyeon walked over to Taekwoon's side and pulled him up from the bed. Hakyeon wrapped an arm around his husband and the two walked to the bathroom. Hakyeon didn't mind to help his husband in the morning, because Taekwoon always needed more time to get up. And now that he was pregnant, he needed more time to wake up. Vampires weren't supposed to feel tired, but Taekwoon barely got any sleep due to the baby's strong kicks. Taekwoon was fully awake 2 hours after he left his bed and their baby needed some more time to wake up, but Taekwoon was glad that their baby was asleep for now.

The two managed to get freshened up and they walked back to the bedroom, where several maids were ready to get Taekwoon and Hakyeon dressed.

''Goodmorning Your Majesty, how are you and the baby doing?'' a maid asked and Taekwoon faintly smiled at her.

''Goodmorning. I still feel a bit exhausted, but that is because the baby kept me awake when I was supposed to be asleep. Other than that, both of us are doing fine.'' Taekwoon responded and the maids nodded. The two let the maids come towards them and the maids got the two dressed, though they needed more time with Taekwoon. Now that he was getting bigger, the tailor had to make new clothes for Taekwoon so that he could wear them through a month of the pregnancy.

Taekwoon faintly smiled and looked at his protruding stomach. He still couldn't believe that fate had decided that he had to be pregnant, while the tradition said that the spouse had to be pregnant.

''Do you regret it that you're pregnant, Taekwoon?'' Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon looked up at him, before he shook his head.

''When fate decides that it has to be me who has to end up pregnant, than it is what it is. Whatever fate decides can't be changed. I don't know how it worked in the human world, but fate has decided many things here. And mine seemed to be one of those.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon sighed, before he nodded.

Shortly after the maids were done, Taekwoon felt a soft kick from the baby. He groaned a bit, because he knew that their baby was going to torture him.

''Goodmorning to you too, little devil.'' Taekwoon said and looked down to his stomach, before he recieved another kick from the little miracle inside him.