CHABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This is a request from JeeThePotatoBijj and SJ1712 to write a second part for this Chabin oneshot. I worked on this on my tablet. Please vote on the poll I added in this one, it will be very helpful to me :D . Thanks for all your support on these oneshots.

3 months later was the moment they would see their baby on a screen. The doctor was going to see how the baby was doing and also, they were going to see how their baby was shifting. Their baby was shifting a lot in the fourth and fifth month and it scared Hongbin. The alien inside him was growing and Hongbin couldn't keep his eyes off his stomach, even when he stood in the mirror.

"Lee Hongbin?" his name was called by the doctor and the young couple got up as they left the waitingroom. Many women had glared towards them, it wasn't a usual thing for men to be pregnant. The two followed the doctor into the room and Hongbin's hand was resting on his stomach. His baby was restless and it was odd that a hybrid was this active already.

"So, how did it go the past months?" the doctor asked as he looked at Hongbin. It was hard to ignore the movements of his shifting baby, but he had to stay focussed on what the doctor asked.

"Well, the baby is shifting a lot and I can see and feel every single movement. I'm scared, because it is going to develop its vampire side too. I don't wanna know what kind of nightmare the baby is going to be." Hongbin explained and got up from his chair as he lifted up his shirt to show the doctor what the baby was doing. The doctor's eyes widen when he saw that, he also never dealt with this before so he was surprised about the activity of the baby.

"Let's go see how it is developping. Since this is a hybrid, I want to use a more professional version of the ultrasound. Works on other hybrids. It's showing your baby in HD and you can see what the baby is doing on the inside." the doctor explained. Hakyeon and Hongbin looked at each other as they nodded. Hongbin followed the doctor to the research bench and laid down on it as he kept his shirt up. The doctor took some gel and spread it over Hongbin's large yet active bump. And then, there it was. Their baby was on the screen.

Hakyeon and Hongbin couldn't keep their eyes off the screen. Their baby was shifting is many forms. From human to a cat and from a wolf to a vampire, a vampire without its known features. Their baby was shifting every single second, which Hongbin could see from the outside. The doctor was doing everything he could to see which gender this hybrid was and also... in which form this baby was going to be born. Hongbin had learned that their baby was an attention seeker, because the hybrid calmed down when Hongbin was talking or singing to their baby. But it also responded well to Hakyeon's voice. 

"So this is how it looks like when our baby is shifting inside. For me as a vampire, it's so freaking scary." Hakyeon explained and a faint smile was seen on the doctor's face.

"I can imagine, mister Cha. I have seen many hybrid babies before and it's scary to all of them to see their baby like this. Yours ,however, is the first shapeshifter-vampire hybrid, so it's something new to me aswell. But I see what the gender is of your baby, look over here." the doctor said as he pointed at the screen... they were having a girl.

Hakyeon's chin was resting on Hongbin's chest as his eyes didn't leave the screen. Their daughter was going to develop her vampire side from now on, which would mean that their daughter was going to be stronger and she was going to provide Hongbin a lot of pain. 

"Vampire babies are hard kickers, but are mainly developping their fangs. So I think that the shifting is going to give you a lot of pain." Hakyeon told Hongbin, eyes not leaving the screen. 

Hongbin felt every single movement, even when she kicked. Last month was the first time she kicked during the shifting and it was a hard one already. Their daughter was providing him a lot already, even when he didn't like it.

"So far, you're baby is doing well. As far as I can tell, your baby will be born in the same shape as you are... like a shapeshifter in human form. I think it's a better idea for you to come here every month. You're not only a pregnant man, you're also carrying the first shapeshifter-vampire hybrid. So I want to keep an eye on your baby every month, because your baby can be unpredictable." the doctor said as he finished the ultrasound. He cleaned Hongbin's stomach and Hongbin sat up straight after Hakyeon lifted up his head. Hongbin's hand went back upon his stomach again and felt every single movement against his hand.

Hongbin left the bench and joined Hakyeon on the chairs again. Hakyeon's hand joined his hand on his stomach and Hakyeon startled as he felt a kick against his hand. Their little girl was active for sure, but she has been like that since the second month. 

"It was a interesting experience for us to see our baby like this. We saw her shift and it showed to us what she is doing there." Hakyeon expressed and the doctor smiled. It always was an interesting experience for hybrids as he only performed this kind of an ultrasound on hybrids.

"Well, it was also interesting for me. I have never seen a hybrid like your daughter before, so I also had to keep an eye on her. I have to know how this kind of hybrids are like when I will deal with them in the future. But congratulations for the two of you. I will see you two next month then." the doctor said and the two men got up as they thanked the doctor and keft the room, towards the reception desk.

"We're having a girl Hongbin, our girl will be the first shapeshifter-vampire hybrid in the world." Hakyeon said and the two stopped, before Hakyeon bent forward and pressed a kiss on the very active bump of Hongbin.