CHABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I wrote this one down as an idea in my phone that was made for Neo, but I don't wanna write too much Neo for those who don't like it. So I have something else for Neo in mind that comes after this one. Holy , I have been working on this one a lot more than on the other stories. But don't worry, I will work on those too when I have time again.

Hongbin walked through the forest and his inner wolf hummed in peace. Hongbin was a werewolf that wasn't a part of a pack, basically he was born outside one. His family never had been a part of a pack and Hongbin kept the family tradition ongoing.

He looked around to see if he could find humans to feed on. Hongbin loved humans to rip them apart  and to eat the meat of a human body. But he wasn't in luck today, even when he had killed 5 humans already. Was it because of that it wasn't the best time of the day or was it because of that humans weren't in the mood to go out?

That's when he heard a sound that sounded like a cat. Hongbin followed the sound and he clearly heard a cat whine. Hongbin carefully approached the cat ,who was curled up, and the cat sounded like as if he was in pain.

'''Hey kitty, are you okay?'' Hongbin looked at the cat and the cat looked up in fear.

''Please don't hurt me. My baby and I got hurt by an attack by other werewolves.'' the cat responded and Hongbin whined. He could see that this was a bakeneko, a chancing cat that was a demon shapeshifter who could turn from a cat into a human. But Hongbin felt sad for the bakeneko, especially now that this poor little thing is pregnant with someone's baby.

''I won't hurt you, you can trust me.'' Hongbin moved closer to the bakeneko and the bakeneko kept whining, but stopped when Hongbin was next to him and Hongbin sat down next to the bakeneko. His paw was resting on the stomach of the bakeneko and he felt some movement underneath his paw.

''Whose baby is it and how far along are you?'' Hongbin sighed and his paw didn't leave the bakeneko's stomach, which resulted in the baby calming down. It was like it was restless and now that Hongbin placed his paw on the cat's stomach, the baby seem to be calmed down.

''I-I've been by another bakeneko and he left me here. I am 8 months along.'' the cat whined in pain and Hongbin growled. He never liked bakeneko's, but he couldn't leave this one behind. He and the baby needed a place to stay and this bakeneko needed medical help.

''Come with me, I won't hurt you and your baby already trusts me. I can offer you a place to stay as long as you and your baby need it. I won't hurt you, I will only take good care of the two of you.'' the cat carefully got up after Hongbin took away his paw and the cat's head rested against Hongbin's neck. Hongbin had to smile, because he was glad that he won the trust of this bakeneko.

Within seconds, Hongbin shifted to his human form and the cat managed to do the same. Hongbin didn't care that both were , he only cared about the young man who sat on the ground and was covered in dirt. Hongbin looked at the huge bump of the young man and noticed that the baby was restless again, because he kept kicking his mum.

''Come with me okay? I have some clothes for you to borrow and you can stay with me until your little one arrives. But what is your name if I may ask?'' Hongbin said and the young man looked up to him, before he got up from the ground. He placed his hands on his stomach and Hongbin placed a hand on top of the stomach, resulting yet again in calming the baby down.

''My name is Hakyeon.'' the young man simply responded and smiled when he looked at his stomach. He was glad that his baby calmed down because of this werewolf.

''Nice to meet you Hakyeon, I am Hongbin.'' Hongbin replied and looked at Hakyeon's face. Hakyeon had a cut in his cheek and he had several black spots in his face.

''Is the baby okay? Because I see that you are clearly not okay.'' Hongbin said and Hakyeon looked at him with a deep sigh.

''My little boy is okay, he hasn't been harmed.'' Hakyeon answered and it didn't take long before his head rested on Hongbin's shoulder. Hongbin wrapped an arm around Hakyeon's waist and his hand ended on the side of Hakyeon's stomach. And Hakyeon's baby seemed to like Hongbin's attention, because he kicked against Hongbin's hand.

''Good to know that your baby is okay and I can feel that, because he keeps finding my hand. But come with me Hakyeon, you can stay with me as long as you need.'' Hongbin said and Hakyeon giggles. 

The two walked towards Hongbin's shelter and Hongbin kept an eye on Hakyeon and his baby, because these two were left behind right after Hakyeon got hurt by another bakeneko. Now that no one was around, Hongbin and Hakyeon could walk around without coming up with an excuse. This forest was filled with creatures and the humans didn't know about these creatures and that some humans they met were actually a werewolf or another creature.

Hongbin placed his other hand on Hakyeon's stomach and the baby was moving around, but he baby wasn't moving around as much as he did before. It was almost as if the baby already sensed that he could trust Hongbin.

''He likes you Hongbin.'' Hakyeon said and Hongbin giggled. Some other wolves felt attracted to him aswell, even children.

''I noticed it indeed, it's like that he sees me already as his dad while I just found you two.'' Hongbin responded and Hakyeon giggled. He was happy that finally someone wanted to take care of him after he was injured by another bakeneko named Sanhyuk. Sanhyuk was the younger son of the leader and he saw Hakyeon and his baby as a toy, but he hurt Hakyeon after Hakyeon pushed him away.

When the two arrive at a small shelter, Hakyeon looks at Hongbin and Hongbin smiles.

''Yes Hakyeon, this is where I stay. Come on, I'll take you inside and I'll prepare a bath for you. Because you look dirty and I'm pretty sure that the baby will appreciate it aswell if you clean yourself up a bit.'' Hongbin said and Hakyeon smiled. Hakyeon really appreciated it that a werewolf like Hongbin wanted to take care of him, even though Hakyeon hated werewolves.

Hongbin led Hakyeon to the couch and Hakyeon sat down on it as Hongbin walked to the bathroom and the water in the bathtub. He waited until the water was hot enough and he walked back to Hakyeon.

''Alright Hakyeon, your bath is ready. Come with me, I'll show you where the bathroom is.'' Hongbin said and Hakyeon smiled as he got up. The two walked to the bathroom and Hongbin helped Hakyeon to enter the bath.

''Can you please stay with me? I'm scared to be left alone again.'' Hakyeon said and Hongbin smiled and sat down on the edge of the bathtub. Hongbin grabbed a few bottles with soap and shampoo as he placed them at the edge of the bathtub.

''There you go. Clean yourself up, I don't wanna know how long you spent there in the dirt. I'm sure your little boy would appreciate it if his mummy was clean and smelled good.'' Hongbin said and Hakyeon smiled. Hongbin could smell the fear around Hakyeon, but that scent quickly went away when Hakyeon cleaned himself up.

''Thank you Hongbin, thank you for taking care of me and my little boy.'' Hakyeon said and Hongbin smiled when he through Hakyeon's hair. Hakyeon really needed a place where he could stay safe and where he could give birth to his baby without being in fear.