NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I got the inspiration for this one while I came across this story

Here he sat, locked behind bars in a cold and dark room. But he wasn't alone, because there were two other slaves next to him. Taekwoon's mum was a e and never cared about her son. He didn't want to say that he was her only child, because he was convinced that she got more after she abandoned him. Next to Taekwoon, Wonshik and Hongbin were behind bars aswell. They also had a e as their mother.

Taekwoon was sold to a master as a slave before he ended up behind these bars. This master wasn't treating him very nicely and beat the hell out of him, he even had the courage to ually abuse Taekwoon. After that, Taekwoon was . Taekwoon felt dirty and rather wanted to die.

And now, here he was. 5 months pregnant and locked up behind bars as if he was a criminal. The baby's father was his former master and Taekwoon decided to raise the baby on his own, to make sure that his master wasn't going to get a chance to see his child.

Taekwoon was behind these bars since the beginning of his pregnancy. Shortly after he discovered that he was pregnant, he managed to escape from his master's house and tried to find a place to say. Much to his luck, he could stay here. He had to stay behind bars, but he was going to be treated here. And the owner of this place was also taking a good care of Taekwoon's baby. Whenever Taekwoon needed something to eat for his baby, the owner provided him that what he needed.

''Taekwoon? There's someone here who wants to get to know you.'' the owner said as he came in and Taekwoon looked up at the same time that a young man stepped inside. The man had blonde hair and he must have contact lenses in, because his eyes turned out to be blue. It couldn't be ,as Taekwoon thought, because no Korean man was born with blue eyes.

The owner and the young man stood in front of his cell, but Taekwoon only glared at him. Taekwoon wanted to have nothing to do with him, because this young man was exactly like his owner. So Taekwoon wasn't going with him, he rather was going to stay here.

''Hakyeon, this is Taekwoon. Taekwoon, this is Hakyeon.'' the owner said and Taekwoon only glared at Hakyeon, but it didn't do a thing to Hakyeon. Hakyeon ,however, was focussing on Taekwoon's protruding stomach. Taekwoon rubbed over his stomach and felt some movement inside him. His baby was restless and his baby would stay like this until Taekwoon was safe.

''Is he pregnant or so? Because I can see that his stomach isn't flat.'' Hakyeon said and looked at the owner, before the owner nodded.

''That's right. Taekwoon is pregnant and the father of his baby is actually his former master. Taekwoon has been through a lot of , ual abuse and so on. I believe that Taekwoon is 5 months along now.'' the owner explained and Taekwoon sat with his back against the wall, arms covering his 5 month old stomach and kept glaring at Hakyeon.

Hakyeon pouted and looked at Taekwoon. Hakyeon was brought in here, because the owner asked him to take home a slave to take care of him or her. Now that Hakyeon has seen Taekwoon, he is in love and he already knows which slave he is going to take home.

''I'm going to take Taekwoon home. I know that it's a responsibility by taking care of his baby, but I take that risk with pleasure.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon's eyes widen. What was this idiot thinking? Taking him and his baby to the hell out of him? Hell no that Taekwoon was coming with him.

The owner went inside his cage and picked up Taekwoon from the bed.

''No! Won't go with him! me!'' Taekwoon screams and the owner places a hand on Taekwoon's mouth to keep him quiet.

''Taekwoon, no. I won't your or whatever you were thinking of. I can't do that to you.'' Hakyeon said as he hooked in Taekwoon's arm. Taekwoon was a pregnant slave and didn't want to move yet again, but he was also a bit scared for what Hakyeon was going to do.

''Taekwoon, he won't harm you. He wants to take care of you and your baby, he wants to offer you a better life.'' the owner said and Taekwoon scuffed, because he didn't believe a word.

Hakyeon carefully placed a hand on Taekwoon's protruding stomach and felt some soft kicks against his hand. Taekwoon looked with angry eyes at him, but Hakyeon ignored them. Instead, he rubbed over Taekwoon's stomach and the baby kept kicking against Hakyeon's arm. The baby either was glad that it got attention of someone but its mum or the baby was seeing Hakyeon as the dad.

''Alright Taekwoon, it's time to come with me. I will prove to you that I won't harm you and that I will give you the space that you need.'' Hakyeon said and bowed at the owner, before he took Taekwoon with him. Hakyeon decided to walk very slow to make sure that Taekwoon didn't get the feeling that Hakyeon wanted to drag Taekwoon with him. Hakyeon knew by now that Taekwoon was a pregnant slave, so Taekwoon needed to be taken care of.

''Won't leave.'' Taekwoon muttered and Hakyeon looked at him.

''Taekwoon, listen to me. I am not going to harm you. I only want you to feel relaxed, because you will need it for the final months of your pregnancy. You and your baby need a place to relax.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon carefully looked at him.

Once outside at the car, Hakyeon opened the door and gave Taekwoon the opportunity to take a seat. Taekwoon was hesitating, but decided to sit down anyways. Hakyeon closed the door and made his way to the other side of the car, before he got in himself.

As soon as Hakyeon was ready to go, he looked one more time at Taekwoon and placed a hand on Taekwoon's lap.

''I don't want to hurt you Taekwoon, I only want to give you and your baby a better place to stay at. And I will promise you that I won't let you go back to your master, you deserve better.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon looked Hakyeon in the eyes. Taekwoon still didn't believe it, but Hakyeon at least sounded very honest about taking care of him.