NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I had written the first 576 words a few days ago and I finished it tonight. Be aware of the upcoming Rabin oneshot, because that one is coming before this one. Basically because I put some chapters in draft ,with no idea at all, and Rabin was saved first before this one.

Hakyeon had a successful company and also owned a lot of slaves at home, but he sold some of them whenever he found some new slaves. And now, he had a favorite slave he was going to keep forever. This one wasn't going to leave his house and he went by the name of Taekwoon. Taekwoon was in Hakyeon's household for 5 years now and was the apple of Hakyeon's eye. Hakyeon always acted the softest around Taekwoon, but he still managed to keep the master-slave relationship.

And on top of that, Taekwoon was carrying Hakyeon's child. Taekwoon was 5 months pregnant and his bump was the cutest Hakyeon had ever seen. Taekwoon was also the first slave in Hakyeon's household that ended up pregnant, but it looked good on Taekwoon.

It was 3 AM and Taekwoon was underneath his blanket on his separate matrass next to Hakyeon's kingsize bed. Hakyeon didn't want a slave next to him on his bed, but he was kind enough to Taekwoon to let him sleep on a matrass and a blanket over him to make sure that Taekwoon wouldn't catch a cold.

Taekwoon could feel some movements of his unborn baby and he could tell that this baby was restless right now. Taekwoon wasn't under much stress, but it could be that his baby was sensing this as stress. Hakyeon was treating him well, so it wasn't the situation that put him under stress.

Taekwoon rubbed over his bump and hoped that he could calm down his baby, but it wasn't working much. Taekwoon opened his eyes and sighed deep as his hand didn't leave his bump.

He was too scared to talk right now, because he didn't want to wake up Hakyeon. Taekwoon didn't know how Hakyeon was reacting if Taekwoon would wake him up, but he didn't even want to try though. So he his matrass ,his back was facing Hakyeon, and kept rubbing over his stomach to calm down his baby.

''Shh baby, calm down. Nothing is wrong okay?'' Taekwoon whispered the softest he could and closed his eyes again. He hoped he could catch some sleep though, but his baby was changing his decision right now. His baby wanted Taekwoon to stay awake and the baby was getting what it wanted now.

That's when Taekwoon felt a hand on his shoulder and Taekwoon turned immediately, seeing the silhouette of Hakyeon looking down at him.

''What's wrong?'' Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon sighed and he turned, so that he was on his back again.

''Our baby is pretty restless, while I don't experience any stress at all.'' Taekwoon explained and Hakyeon chuckled when he let his hand go of Taekwoon.

''I'm pretty sure that our little one wants some attention from daddy or our baby is hungry. Come here, we'll see if it craves for my attention.'' Hakyeon said as he scooted away from the edge of the bed. Taekwoon carefully got up from his matrass and climbed upon Hakyeon's kingsize bed. This bed felt a lot better underneath his back compared to that thin matrass of his. 

Hakyeon placed his hands upon Taekwoon's bump and rubbed over it. The baby was still restless, but not as much as before. Taekwoon sighed out of relief, because the baby wasn't torturing as much as it used to do.

''See, it was just my attention where our baby craved for.'' Hakyeon said and his hands didn't leave Taekwoon's bump. After 30 minutes, the baby was finally silent again and Taekwoon wanted to sigh out of relief. But he kept his mouth shut.

''Well, thanks.'' Taekwoon whispered and felt Hakyeon pull him closer. Hakyeon loved to rub over Taekwoon's bump and it relaxed Taekwoon aswell, because he wasn't thinking too much of his baby's movements right now. Behind him, Taekwoon heard Hakyeon chuckle.

''So far, you are doing a great job with your pregnancy. I can't wait to find out the gender of this baby.'' Hakyeon whispered and Taekwoon nodded. He was excited aswell, but he had to wait a little bit. He was supposed to go have an ultrasound at 20 weeks, but the decision was made to do an ultrasound once Taekwoon was 6 months along.

As much as Hakyeon liked to have his favorite slave in his arms, Taekwoon still felt uncomfortable in the clothes he was wearing. He never got the possibility to change into anything else and he really wanted to have a shirt on at night.

Taekwoon was the first slave that ended up pregnant by Hakyeon and if it was up to Hakyeon, Taekwoon was going to be the only one who ended up pregnant by him. Hakyeon only wanted to take care of Taekwoon and wasn't going to treat the other slaves like he treated Taekwoon. But Taekwoon was his priority, because of the fact that Taekwoon was carrying his child.

''Try to get some sleep, okay? Because the baby will only keep you awake even more the further you get into the pregnancy.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon nodded as he closed his eyes, trying to get some sleep. Hopefully, Hakyeon was going to keep him on this bed tonight. Because Taekwoon wasn't going back to that thin matrass of his. This was the first time that Hakyeon invited him to his kingsize bed, so the question remained for how long Taekwoon was going to stay on this bed.

But Taekwoon didn't hear any noise coming from behind him, so Hakyeon must be okay with it that Taekwoon was spending the night on his bed. For now, this was going to be the only night that Hakyeon was going to keep Taekwoon his bed. Because Hakyeon rather wanted to keep Taekwoon on a thin matrass instead of something thicker underneath his back.

Hakyeon was quiet and before Taekwoon wanted to ask if he was asleep, his question was answered by Hakyeon's snoring. A faint chuckle escaped Taekwoon's mouth and he placed a hand on his stomach.

''Daddy's asleep, baby. Let's get some sleep aswell okay?'' Taekwoon whispered and kept his eyes closed. Taekwoon couldn't really fall asleep, but Hakyeon was right about the remaining months of the pregnancy. The further he got, the bigger their baby got and the more their baby was going to keep Taekwoon awake.

After that, Taekwoon didn't feel the baby move around anymore and assumed that the baby was asleep. So a faint smile appeared on his face and tried again to fall asleep. And now, it didn't take long before he finally fell asleep again.