NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This one was in my mind for a few days, but I wrote the others first. Remember that I update less now that the schools have started again here. This oneshot is similar to the last ChaBin one as I had the ChaBin idea originally in mind for Neo.

Taekwoon wondered through the forest, looking for his meal. He was a vampire and he never had enough of human blood, but he knew his limits. He knew when he had to stop and go back to his shelter. But for now, he kept looking for some more victims that he could drain.

That's when he heard a young man cry. His first reaction was to go to this young man and drain him, but Taekwoon heard him cry in fear. So Taekwoon had to stay in control and help this young man.

Taekwoon rushed to the young man and knelt down next to him. The young man looked at him in fear and wrapped his arms around his stomach. It was dark, so Taekwoon couldn't see why the young man protected his stomach. But he assumed that he was pregnant, though he could sense that.

''What's wrong? Why are you crying?'' Taekwoon asked the young man and the young man tried to scoot away from Taekwoon, but Taekwoon kept coming closer to him. So the young man soon realised that Taekwoon really wanted to help him.

''I-I've been abused b-by my boyfriend.'' the young man responded and Taekwoon sighed. He really couldn't have it when humans were harmed by abuse. Not that he didn't want them to harm each other, but it was important for him that you supported each other when you're in a relationship.

''Why? Because you are pregnant? How far are you? Sorry if I ask too much, but I can sense that you're pregnant.'' Taekwoon explained and the young man nodded.

''I'm 4 months along and yes, my boyfriend abused me because I'm pregnant. He thinks I cheated on him, but this child is his.'' the young man explained and Taekwoon nodded. He wanted to touch the young man to sign that he was there for him, but the young man would scoot away even more if he discovered that he is a vampire.

But it turned out to be the other way around. The young man tried to grab Taekwoon's hand, but pulled back immediately.

''Why are you so cold? I can't believe you are outside for a long time.'' the young man said and Taekwoon sighed, it was time to break the news to him.

''It's because that I'm a vampire. And no, I'm not going to drink from you to kill you and your child. I mean, I am supposed to be coldhearted as my heart doesn't beat anymore. But I can't leave you here, you and your child have to stay somewhere else temporary. So I want you to come with me and you can stay with me as long as you need, maybe even until the baby arrives. But we have 5 months to go before that moment is here.'' Taekwoon explained and he was expecting the young man to scoot away, but the young man didn't do that. Maybe it was because Taekwoon told him that Taekwoon wasn't going to kill him.

Taekwoon reached out his hand and the young man took his hand, though Taekwoon felt a bit of the reflection of the young man to pull back. Taekwoon carefully pulled him from the ground and wrapped an arm around the young man's waist.

''What is your name if I may ask?'' Taekwoon asked as the two walked away towards Taekwoon's shelter.

''My name is Hakyeon and what is yours?'' Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon chuckled, because no one was ever interested in his name before.

''I'm Taekwoon.'' Taekwoon simply answered and it didn't take long before Hakyeon's head rested on Taekwoon's shoulder. Taekwoon faintly smiled when he noticed it, because he was surprised how much Hakyeon was already relying on him. But Taekwoon immediately thought that Hakyeon was tired.

After a walk of 15 minutes, the two arrived at Taekwoon's shelter. Hakyeon was surprised how abandoned it looked on the outside, but that was just an illusion. Because as soon as he entered the shelter, it looked like a real home. Taekwoon had built it underneath the ground.

Hakyeon yawned and Taekwoon chuckled, so he immediately brought Hakyeon to his bedroom and helped Hakyeon to get on the bed.

''You can catch some sleep here, because I assume you must feel tired because of the abuse. As I said, you can stay here as long as you need.'' Taekwoon explained to him and Hakyeon nodded, but grabbed Taekwoon's wrist when Taekwoon was about to leave the room.

''Stay with me please, I have quite a lot of anxiety when I'm left alone in a room like this. My boyfriend is responsible for the anxiety.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon chuckled, but nodded and climbed back on the bed.

Hakyeon turned to his side ,facing Taekwoon, and Taekwoon kept looking at the pregnant young man until Hakyeon fell asleep.

Taekwoon wondered why Hakyeon was abused by his boyfriend like this, because you should stay away from pregnant people. That's what Taekwoon thought.

But Hakyeon woke up immediately after a few minutes and tears filled his eyes. Taekwoon dropped himself next to Hakyeon on the bed and Hakyeon immediately wrapped his arms around Taekwoon in fear.

''M-My boyfriend k-keeps appearing in my n-nightmares, I can't s-sleep.'' Hakyeon sobbed and Taekwoon wrapped his arms around Hakyeon as he held him tight. 

''Try to get some sleep Hakyeon, it will be good for both you and the baby. I won't leave your side, because you need some support. And besides, I've had my meal already. So I won't drain you and your baby, not that I was about to do that. Because I can't hurt kids, I just can't.'' Taekwoon told him and Hakyeon faintly smiled at Taekwoon. 

Hakyeon was still a bit scared for Taekwoon being a vampire, he appreciated it that a vampire like Taekwoon took him in his 'home' to keep him and his baby safe. Hakyeon appreciated it that a vampire kept his hunger under control to protect someone like him.

''Thank you for keeping me safe. Or better said, to keep us safe.'' Hakyeon said and looked at his stomach. He sensed already that his baby was restless back there in the forest. But now that a vampire offered to protect the two, he sensed that his baby wasn't that restless anymore. As if the baby already trusted Taekwoon already.

''My baby already trusts you. It was quite restless when we were in the forest, but my baby calmed down after you brought us here.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon smiled.

''Good to know. But that's my main priority for now, to keep you two save and to keep you two calm. Because as long as you want to stay here, I won't let you two return home. If your baby is restless because of what happened, then I can't leave you two in stress.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon smiled, before he pulled Taekwoon closer. And within minutes, Hakyeon fell back asleep again.