NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N If you don't like the many updates of Neo, I'm sorry. But this came to mind last night and I imagined these two for it

The ballroom was filled with the entire family from both sides. All the uncles, aunts, cousins et cetera from both Taekwoon's mum and dad were here. It was a Family Day that returned every year and it was up to the Jung family to take care of it.

''Your Majesty, everyone has arrived at the ballroom and they are waiting for you to make an entrance.'' a maid said and Taekwoon sighed, before he looked at the maid and nodded at her. His parents were already in the ballroom and Taekwoon was upstairs with his fiancee Hakyeon, because Hakyeon wanted to help his fiancee to put on a suit. Taekwoon is 4 months pregnant and he was showing, but his relatives didn't know yet. And he wanted to keep it that way, because he didn't like all of the attention he was getting for this.

Taekwoon's cousins were pretty young, they were in the ages of 4 until 12. So they were going to be very excited for the baby if they knew about the pregnancy. Hakyeon told him already that his cousins could notice it and could ask why he was fat, because vampires couldn't get fat. Hakyeon has experienced the curiosity of young children in his kingdom aswell, as his brother Hongbin went through the same. His relatives said that Hongbin was fat and that Hongbin had to do something against it, but their cousins at least understood why Hongbin looked so big when they heard that he was pregnant.

Taekwoon sighed and placed a hand on his stomach, before he rubbed over his stomach.

''Behave okay? I don't my cousins to see you.'' Taekwoon whispered and smiled when he looked at his stomach. It was Hakyeon's wish to become pregnant, but fate had decided that Taekwoon had to be the one who had to be pregnant. And now that Taekwoon was showing, Hakyeon was happy that a child was going to be born into the family. He wasn't jealous at Taekwoon, it looked rather good on him.

''Ready to go downstairs, my love?'' Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon looked with a smile at him, before he nodded. The two made their way downstairs and they heard the voices coming out of the ballroom. As soon as they made their way into the ballroom, everyone got up and Taekwoon's little cousins had a hard time to get themselves under control. Taekwoon was basically loved by every single one of his cousins and they saw him as their favorite uncle.

''The crown prince has arrived.'' a maid says and Taekwoon's relatives bow, just like Taekwoon and Hakyeon did. But Taekwoon couldn't bow that much, because the baby was in the way. Taekwoon and Hakyeon held each other's hand and Taekwoon's dad welcomed the rest of the relatives welcome at the Family Day. Taekwoon's dad wished everyone the best and hoped that everyone would have fun with each other.

Taekwoon sat down on his chair and Hakyeon sat down next to him, while Taekwoon's dad was greeting the little cousins. None of them really had attention for the king, because they only had eyes for their favorite uncle. Taekwoon's dad went back to his throne when he greeted all of them and the kids got a cup of blood to drink.

''Before we continue, I have amazing news to announce.'' the king said and Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon. His dad was going tell his relatives that they were expecting a baby and Taekwoon wanted to keep his mouth shut about it. Hakyeon had a faint smile on his face and placed a kiss on Taekwoon's cheek.

''Let your dad tell them about it. I understand why you wanna keep the baby secret for them, but they will find out later on. Especially when the Family Day will be around next year.'' Hakyeon whispered and Taekwoon sighed.

''Taekwoon and his fiancee are expecting their first child. Taekwoon is carrying the baby and is 4 months along.'' the king said and everyone looked with a smile at Taekwoon.

''Uncle Taekwoon is having a baby!'' multiple cousins screamed in excitement, before they ran to Taekwoon in excitement and gave him a hug while looking at Taekwoon's showing stomach. 5 year old Dahyun placed her small hand on Taekwoon's stomach and over it.

''Baby!'' Dahyun exclaimed and smiled when she looked at Taekwoon, who smiled in return. This is what he didn't like at all ,to get all of his cousin's attention, but his cousins were excited to get a new cousin.

His cousins didn't leave him and only had eyes for Taekwoon's stomach, because they knew that there was a little baby in there.

To Hakyeon, it looked funny and cute at the same time. Taekwoon's little cousins were fascinated by the fact that Taekwoon had a baby inside him and they were hoping that the baby was going to be bigger when they were around.

''No my dears, the baby won't grow today. The baby needs time for that. Why don't you come back over 2 months? The baby will be bigger and will be able to react to all of you, the baby will love your prescence.'' Taekwoon said and a faint smile appeared on his face. His little cousins were everything to him and he loved them dearly.

The more the minutes passed by, the more Taekwoon enjoyed the attention his baby was already getting from his cousins.

Then, the baby kicked softly against Taekwoon's skin and all of his cousins screamed of joy.

''Baby sway hi.'' 4 year old Sanhyuk squealed and clapped in his small hands. Taekwoon chuckled when all of his cousins squealed and all of them didn't stop touching Taekwoon's stomach. Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon and Hakyeon was only smiling.

''Well Taek, our baby is already very popular among your little cousins. I don't think they don't wanna wait anymore to see their little cousin.'' Hakyeon chuckled and gave Taekwoon a soft kiss on his temple.

And it wasn't just Hakyeon who thought this, because Taekwoon's dad said it aswell. 

Children really had a big fascination for everything and they also had a fascination for unborn babies, such as where the babies came from and ended up in their mum's stomach. And in Taekwoon's case, his cousins wondered the same thing with Taekwoon's baby.

''When can we play with baby?'' 5 year old Jongin asked and all of Taekwoon's cousins squealed, before the clapped in their hands.

''When the baby is born and that will be over a very long time. So you have to have a bit of patient.'' Taekwoon said and his cousins started to pout. His dad kept giggling and Hakyeon kept on smiling.

 Their baby was going to have a lot of friends once the baby was born...