NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Yeah, I know. Another NEO. But this one is a bit in the same style as this Rabin one shot. Don't worry, I will write for the other ships too.

Taekwoon looked out of his window and looked down at the streets of Seoul. Demons were attacking the human kind and it was up to the hunters to kill them, but some weren't skilled at all and Taekwoon wondered how they managed to go out on the streets. Lots of species were out on the streets to either attack the human kind or to protect them, but Taekwoon couldn't do anything right now.

Taekwoon is a warlock and 6 months pregnant with a hybrid. The father of his child was a vampire and Taekwoon kinda had regrets that he fell in love with a vampire. Taekwoon wondered if the vampire got him under his spell, though he was a bit sure that the vampire didn't do that. The vampire must've said his name multiple times, but Taekwoon was always quite bad in reminding names.

One night, the vampire came over to Taekwoon's luxurious apartment and confessed that he was in love with Taekwoon. If Taekwoon looked at his own feelings, then he felt the same for the vampire. The two had a lovely night together and they even had , which was one of the most wonderful moments both had ever had.

After that night, Taekwoon saw the vampire a few times. But he kinda felt like as if he was just a snack for the vampire and that the vampire didn't love him at all. Vampires weren't supposed to love someone, so Taekwoon thought that he put up an act to make the warlock fall in the vampire's trap.

After 3 months, Taekwoon didn't feel well and thought that it was just a flu. Warlocks rarely got sick, but Taekwoon thought he was one of those rare cases who suffered from the flu. But it didn't go away and Taekwoon decided to examine himself, since warlocks were able to use their powers to check the condition of a body and to heal.

That's when Taekwoon discovered that the vampire made him pregnant. Taekwoon was surprised that a warlock like him could end up pregnant and he felt hatred towards the vampire, because Taekwoon felt that the vampire didn't want to be responsible for the child. And now, he hoped that the vampire would never visit him again.

Once Taekwoon reached the 5 months, Taekwoon discovered that he was expecting a little boy. It didn't matter to Taekwoon what the gender was of his baby, as long as his baby was in good health.

Taekwoon woke up out of his thoughts when he heard the doorbell. Taekwoon groaned and walked to the door. If it was the vampire, Taekwoon was going to close the door right away. The vampire wasted his chance and Taekwoon was going to raise the baby himself.

When Taekwoon opened the door, it was indeed the vampire who was the father of his child. Taekwoon rolled his eyes and wanted to close the door right away, but the vampire avoided that the door was shut in his face again.

''Taekwoon, no. I'm sorry that I didn't visit you after that one night, but the clan needed me and I wasn't allowed to go and visit you. I'm sorry that I let down on you... and our child.'' the vampire said and looked down at Taekwoon's protruding stomach. The vampire had sensed that Taekwoon didn't show up at the door on his own and Taekwoon later realised that the vampire had sensed that.

''How can I trust you, vampire? You set up a trap and I fell into it, resulting in me carrying a child while the father doesn't have the gut to show up and show how much he cares.'' Taekwoon snarled back and his eyes changed to cat eyes. Every warlock had a mark and Taekwoon had cat eyes. Usually, cat eyes showed up when a warlock lost control of himself. But in Taekwoon's case, they also showed up when Taekwoon was annoyed or angered.

''Taekwoon, you have to trust me. I didn't set up a trap and I wanted to visit you, but the clan didn't let me. I really love you and I wanted to visit you to see how you were doing, now that I finally got permission to leave the clan behind.'' the vampire explained to him and Taekwoon felt the baby kick, meaning that the baby was happy to see his father.

Taekwoon sighed and looked at the vampire.

''Alright, your child is happy to see you. So you can come in.'' Taekwoon said and let the vampire in his house. Taekwoon closed the door and turned, so that he could look the vampire in the eyes. The vampire approached Taekwoon and placed a hand on Taekwoon's stomach as he was greeted by a kick from the baby shortly after.

The vampire introduced himself as Hakyeon and that's when Taekwoon finally remembered the name. He knew the face of the vampire, but he was quite messy with keep the vampire's name in his head.

The two made their way to Taekwoon's couch ,which had red velvet coating, and Hakyeon couldn't keep his eyes off Taekwoon's round stomach. It was surreal that his warlock 'boyfriend' was expecting a son, but he understood why Taekwoon didn't trust him.

''Taekwoon, please forgive me. Like I said, the clan didn't want me to visit you and I had to forget about you. But I couldn't forget you and I truly love you, so don't think I had set up a trap to make you fall into it. I truly love you, Taekwoon. And now that you carry our son, I love you even more.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon growled low. Taekwoon couldn't trust Hakyeon, because vampires weren't supposed to be trusted. But he had to let Hakyeon in, especially now that Hakyeon was the father of his child.

Taekwoon sighed and rubbed over his stomach, feeling his son move. He had to keep the vampire close, because his son needed both parents. 

''You'll get a second chance, Hakyeon. If you waste your second chance, I don't wanna see you ever again and I will keep your son away from you. And remember: Vampires can't do anything against a warlock like me.'' Taekwoon said in a stern voice and Hakyeon nodded.

Hakyeon knew that he had to do a lot to make it up to the warlock, who was currently carrying his child. But if he used his second chance well, Taekwoon would forgive him.

Then, Hakyeon started to kiss Taekwoon and a hand of his was resting on Taekwoon's stomach. This was the start of Hakyeon making it up to both Taekwoon and their unborn son.