NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I'm sorry for updating so much, but I think I finally started to love working on these and I finally can write down ideas I have in mind for existing stories. This one is what I had in mind for what I want to use in Marriage With A Twist. And even though I have to work on lots of chapters before I work online on it, I at least dropped something here. Y'all can expect lots of Neo here as I am a big Neo shipper, but I also love to work on more chapters like the first Navi one. The demon/shapeshifter thing or something in that way.

''Taekwoon, come here please!'' 

Taekwoon rushed over to his human husband, who sat at the edge of their bed. Hakyeon placed his hands on his six month old stomach and looked up at Taekwoon with a happy expression. Hakyeon was pregnant with a dhampir and this was going to be the first dhampir in the kingdom. 

Taekwoon smiled and sat down next to Hakyeon, before placing his hand on Hakyeon's stomach. Hakyeon was already learning to sleep at daytime and to stay awake at night, because he was going to turn into a vampire when their baby was born. Not only was it going to affect Hakyeon when Taekwoon was going to turn him, but the baby was going to be affected aswell.

''Is our princess doing well? She was quiet last night, I at least didn't feel any kicks against my back.'' Taekwoon said and rubbed over Hakyeon's stomach. Hakyeon's stomach was always touching Taekwoon's back whenever the two were sleeping and Taekwoon always was being kicked in the back. It was almost as if their little girl loved to daddy.

''Our princess is doing very well Taekwoon. She finally slept aswell and wasn't awake when she shouldn't be awake.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon placed a kiss on Hakyeon's lips.

Hakyeon was expecting a little girl and was on cloud nine when he heard this, because he really wanted to spoil his little princess. Taekwoon didn't care much about the gender, he at least wanted the baby to be healthy and he wanted to be a rolemodel for his heir.

Hakyeon's parents were coming over today and to see how their son was doing. They already knew that Taekwoon and Hakyeon were expecting a little one, but they didn't know how far Hakyeon was in his pregnancy.

''Come on Hakyeon, mum and dad are waiting for us downstairs. You have to eat well for our little girl to grow and you have to be fed when your parents are here, because I am sure that our princess will make her presence notice if she is hungry. And since she is a dhampir, you have to be extra careful when you meet humans okay? We don't want her to kill you when you haven't eaten at the time your parents are here.'' Taekwoon said and got up from the bed, before Hakyeon got up aswell. Taekwoon's hand hasn't left Hakyeon's stomach and when he pulls back, Hakyeon flinches.

''Ouch, she hurts me. Princess doesn't like it when you don't give her some attention.'' Hakyeon says and rubbed over his stomach calm his princess down. Taekwoon wrapped an arm around Hakyeon's waist and takes him downstairs. The two walk to the diningroom, where the king, the queen and Hongbin are already waiting. Hongbin lost his mind when the two were engaged and wanted Hakyeon for himself, but that changed after the two married. His jealousy reduced and tried his best to accept Hakyeon as his family. And as soon as the palace knew that Hakyeon was pregnant, Hongbin backed down completely and gave the parents to be the space they needed.

''Goodmorning. How is the baby doing Hakyeon?'' the queen asked and Hakyeon smiled at he when he sat down next to Taekwoon.

''She is an attention seeker if you ask me, because she tortures me if her daddy doesn't give her attention. But other than that, she is doing well.'' Hakyeon chuckled and the queen smiled. Hakyeon grabbed Taekwoon's hand and his head was resting on Taekwoon's shoulder.

Then, the waiters bring in the food and they have prepared a big meal for Hakyeon. In the first weeks, Hakyeon never thought he was going to get fed by big meals. But he realised quick enough that his little miracle was okay with the food that her mummy was eating.

As soon as everyone had their food, the eyes of the Jung family turned black and drank the blood as if it was an animal. Hakyeon was already used to the demonic like eyes of his husband, but it was still scary to see. To him, it looked like Taekwoon was possessed. But was just something special that the Jung family had.

Hakyeon was enjoying his food when his little girl was telling him that she was hungry, because she started to kick him again.

''Taekwoon? Can you give some blood to our princess? I can't seem to feed her by just human food.'' Hakyeon said and he was lucky that Taekwoon was almost done, so he could provide him some blood.

Taekwoon growled and looked at Hakyeon with his black eyes. Without any hesitation, Taekwoon starts to bite Hakyeon and Hakyeon gasps. This was the first time that Hakyeon asked Taekwoon to give their princess some blood, because he usually would be fine with just the human food he eats.

''I'm sure that it's time for your baby to get some blood into her system, since she is for 50% a vampire.'' the queen said and Hakyeon raised his thumb, since he couldn't nod.

Taekwoon's grip on Hakyeon tightened and Hakyeon placed a hand on his stomach to feel how his little girl was responding to the blood that her daddy was giving her. Much to his relief, she didn't kick and she wasn't moving a lot. Hakyeon wondered if it was normal for a dhampir to move around so much, but the Jung family couldn't give him answers. So Hakyeon being pregnant with a dhampir was new to the family, they just had to see how this pregnancy would go.

When Hakyeon tried to push Taekwoon away, Taekwoon did pull away and the holes that remained in Hakyeon's neck. Taekwoon's black eyes were replaced by his chocolate brown eyes again and Hakyeon smiled when he looked at Taekwoon.

''This is just what she needed Taekwoon, she needed some blood of you since I provide her with human food already.'' Hakyeon tells him and Taekwoon nods. Now that Hakyeon was going to be bigger and bigger, he couldn't provide his princess anymore with just human food. It was Taekwoon's moment to step in and to give some of the blood he was drinking to his daughter, because his daughter was developping her desires for blood too.

Taekwoon placed a kiss on Hakyeon's forehead and bent to press a kiss on Hakyeon's stomach.

''Stay healthy little princess and don't hurt your mummy okay?'' Taekwoon whispered and sat up straight again. Hakyeon giggled and looked at his stomach, before he rubbed over it again. Their little girl was finally fed and that's when Hakyeon could finish his food with a smile on his face.