NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Part two of this oneshot

2 months later, it was the king's birthday. That meant that the entire family would return again and that would mean that the little cousins would hang on Taekwoon's ankles again, because they were obsessed with his bump. During Family Day, his dad announced that Taekwoon was pregnant and his little cousins loved to touch Taekwoon's stomach.

Hakyeon wrapped his arms around Taekwoon from behind and his hands rested on Taekwoon's stomach, resulting in recieving a few kicks against his hands. Hakyeon chuckled and kissed Taekwoon's cheek. Taekwoon smiled and bit his lip when he felt more kicks against his skin. He was carrying a baby girl and she was an active one ever since the couple knew about the gender of their baby.

''Yah little girl, don't hurt me okay? You have hurt me a lot already.'' Taekwoon whined as he looked down at his stomach. His daughter was such a bully, even when she was supposed to be asleep. Hakyeon chuckled and rubbed over Taekwoon's stomach. Hakyeon no longer had any regrets that a little girl grew inside his husband and he enjoyed every single minute of it when their daughter tried to make contact with her dad.

Hakyeon and Taekwoon got married a few days after Family Day and all of the Jung family members were present at the wedding. The two already planned their wedding on that certain day, but Taekwoon was glad that it wasn't later than that day now that he is pregnant. Taekwoon still fit in that suit, but that would've been different if they married a month later.

''Come on mummy, let's go. Your dad is waiting for you, just like everyone else of the family.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon chuckled, before he nodded. The two made their way downstairs and were greeted by the queen. She smiled and she rubbed over Taekwoon's stomach. Even to her, it was unreal that her own son was expecting a child and that he also would be the one who would carry it.

''Let go inside.'' the queen said and the three of them made their way inside the ballroom. Taekwoon wore a black shirt with a long coat over it, so his stomach wasn't that much visible from a certain distance. Taekwoon hoped that his cousins would leave him alone a bit more. His daughter was already torturing him a lot and he didn't want to get tortured even more when his cousins would touch his stomach. For now, his cousins didn't rush to him so that was a good thing.

It didn't take long before the king entered the ballroom and he had a baby on his arm. Taekwoon wondered whose baby that was, but that question was quickly answered by the family that followed him. It was an uncle and an aunt that Taekwoon didn't have a lot of contact with and Taekwoon didn't know they got a young child, but Taekwoon didn't care about them either.

The king took the baby with him to Taekwoon and handed the little one over to his pregnant son. Taekwoon took the baby in his arms and Hakyeon's chin rested on Taekwoon's shoulder as the baby was looking Taekwoon straight in the eyes.

''Meet your little cousin Minseok.'' the king said and Taekwoon smiled when he saw Minseok. Minseok was absolutely adorable and squealed when he kept looking at Taekwoon, resulting in Hakyeon bursting into laughter and kissed Taekwoon's neck.

''I can't wait to see our little one in your arms like that.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon chuckled. Hakyeon was right, because Taekwoon couldn't wait either. Even though his daughter tortured the hell out of him, Taekwoon enjoyed the moments he spent with his unborn daughter. Sometimes, she could kick soft and Taekwoon loved to have a bit of contact with his daughter. But Taekwoon wished he could pull her out of him at times that she tortured him. Not only did she torture him when she was hungry, she also tortured Taekwoon when she couldn't sleep or when she didn't get attention.

Taekwoon handed Minseok to his dad again and his dad handed the baby to Taekwoon's aunt again, before they took a seat. Everyone started to sing for the king from their seat and the king bowed once they finished.

''Thank you everyone for being here, I really appreciate your presence and I hope that we're going to make an amazing day today.'' the king said as he took a seat next to the queen. Hakyeon took Taekwoon's hand in his and rubbed over Taekwoon's hand with his thumb. Taekwoon hated the attention that was also going to him, because everyone wanted to know how Taekwoon was doing now that he was about to enter the final semester.

Taekwoon felt a soft kick and rubbed over his stomach to give his daughter some attention. He didn't want his cousins near him again, because his daughter would torture the hell out of him. She was already aware of the attention she gained from her cousins and loved to let them know that she knew about them.

To Taekwoon's disappointment, his little cousin Jongin came to him along with Sanhyuk. Taekwoon put on a fake smile and his two cousins smiled, before they reached out their arms as they waited to be picked up by Hakyeon and Taekwoon. Hakyeon picked up Jongin first, who he handed over to Taekwoon. Jongin placed his small hands on Taekwoon's stomach and felt the baby move.

''Is that baby? When can we play with baby?'' Jongin asked and Taekwoon chuckled. Jongin was quite an impatient character and everytime when he saw a bump, he kept asking when he could play with the baby. Jongin loved to take care of kids and already showed that at such a young age.

''You have to wait, Jongin. The baby is still too small to play with you. You should wait a little more okay?'' Taekwoon said to Jongin, who pouted and looked at Taekwoon's stomach. Jongin's head was resting on Taekwoon's chest and he rubbed with his small hands over Taekwoon's stomach. Jongin wanted to feel the kicks coming from the unborn girl, because he wanted to play with her.

''Sanhyuk fweels twoo.'' Sanhyuk whined and Hakyeon put Sanhyuk on Taekwoon's lap, but held the little boy tight. Sanhyuk patted softly on Taekwoon's stomach and felt a kick against his small leg, resulting in Sanhyuk starting to squeal.

''Baby!'' Sanhyuk exclaimed and Hakyeon chuckled. It was cute to see two little boys being so fascinated by how the unborn girl ended up inside Taekwoon. But for Taekwoon, it was also important for kids to realise where they come from.

It was still cute to Hakyeon to see how their unborn daughter already had such a big popularity among her cousins.