NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

For a Century, Taekwoon had carried one child after another. He was a surrogate for Hakyeon's experiment and he knew best whether the baby developped well or not. Hakyeon had a lot of human eggcells frozen and before he injected an eggcell into Taekwoon's body, he injected the eggcells with vampire blood. It didn't happen a lot that he got a miscarriage, but it was a great impact on him whenever he lost one of the babies. Taekwoon was a vampire and he was able to handle the pregancy more. Human women went through many symptoms during a pregnancy and Taekwoon didn't suffer from any of that.

Everytime Hakyeon wanted to inject another eggcell into Taekwoon's body, Taekwoon was examined on whether he was clean on the inside. Hakyeon didn't want that Taekwoon got pregnant because of what Hakyeon was doing. Taekwoon could only get pregnant whenever an eggcell was injected inside his body by Hakyeon. Taekwoon didn't mind whenever he had to carry another child, he loved to do that. Everytime Taekwoon gave birth to a child that acted like a vampire ,like Hakyeon had hoped, it showed to Hakyeon that his experiment was successful. The newborn babies were brought to families who weren't able to get pregnant and they were more than happy that they still could raise a child.

But one day, both were surprised by a complete shock. Taekwoon's stomach looked swollen and Hakyeon feared that a pregnancy had started without Hakyeon's permission. Well, permission? Hakyeon only wanted Taekwoon pregnant whenever another eggcell had been brought inside Taekwoon's body. During the examination, Hakyeon discovered that Taekwoon carried vampire twins... which were his. Taekwoon was shocked that he was pregnant with Hakyeon's children, but that shock disappeared quickly. Taekwoon got the opportunity to carry children yet again. He was a strong vampire, so he could handle this. It also turned out that Taekwoon was 5 months along and Taekwoon was more than happy when he felt the twins move. Twin pregnancies were a harder for a vampire, because they definitely brought a vampire a lot of pain during the pregnancy. But the twins didn't hurt Taekwoon at all, he was already used to the pain and the pleasure that babies gave him.

Hakyeon used another vampire as long as Taekwoon was pregnant with his children. It kinda stung Taekwoon to see that another vampire carried those children for Hakyeon, but Taekwoon was able to do this once the twins were born. The replacement vampire was temporary, Hakyeon loved to use Taekwoon a lot for this experiment so he wasn't planning to kick Taekwoon out. 

Hakyeon kept an eye on the health of the vampire, the health of the baby and also placed some electronics onto the stomach to keep an attention on how the baby was developping inside the stomach. On a small screen, the small electronics projected how the baby was developping. It showed actual footage of the baby and Hakyeon could also see whenever a baby wasn't healthy. Healthy or not, the babies still were born into this world.

Taekwoon sat next to Hakyeon and Hakyeon rubbed over Taekwoon's stomach as he paid attention to the baby inside the other vampire. There were three babies Hakyeon had to keep an eye on and it happened all of the sudden, but there was nothing he could do. The other vampire was pretty jealous on Taekwoon and didn't like it that Taekwoon sat next to Hakyeon, but he kept his mouth quiet. Hakyeon could kick him out at any time if he was signing at Taekwoon to disappear. The other vampire was 4 months along with Hakyeon's next experiment and enjoyed every single second of the pregnancy.

During the pregnancy, the vampire wasn't allowed to leave the chair the vampire sat on. It looked like Hakyeon tortured them, but Hakyeon had to keep an eye on everything. That's why the vampire stayed inside for the entire pregnancy.

''Well Da Won, the baby is doing well. Within the next two months, we'll find out what the gender is of this miracle. And your bump is looking great aswell.'' Hakyeon said and Da Won smiled. The male smiled and looked at his stomach. He liked it to be a surrogate and even if he was going to be a surrogate for someone else, it was something he wanted to continue in.

Then, Hakyeon turned to Taekwoon's huge bump. Next month was going to be the moment that Taekwoon would find out about the genders of his twins and Taekwoon was very excited for that moment.

''The twins are doing well right? No complains so far?'' Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon nodded with a smile. The twins were developping very well and weren't such attention seekers. They did move, but weren't fans of kicking. 

''No complaints so far. I love to carry these babies, just like I did with the experiment babies in the past and the ones I will carry after these two are born. They love to move around in here, but they barely kick. They're lazy you know?'' Taekwoon chuckled and Hakyeon laughed at the last part. Taekwoon called unborn babies lazy if they barely kicked. Some babies kicked more than others and the ones that barely kicked were called lazy by Taekwoon.

''That's a good thing, just hold on until we will find out about their gender.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon nodded, before Hakyeon turned to the small screen in front of him. He saw the baby move, but Da Won couldn't feel it yet. To see how well the baby was doing so far made Hakyeon feel happy.

''As for you Da Won, I can see the baby move already. But since you're in month 4, you're not be able to feel it yourself. Taekwoon is in his fifth month and he can feel them already, so that means you can feel the baby move and kick when you're a month ahead.'' Hakyeon explained to Da Won and Da Won nodded, eyes not leaving his small bump.

Taekwoon did the same as Da Won did, looking at his stomach and being proud of what he was carrying. He carried two bundles of love and these two were Hakyeon's, so that made the two even more special.