RABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I know that multiple oneshots pop up before the WonTaek one, but I had dropped everything in draft. For now, only a themeless Neo one is put in draft. I hope you guys like this one, as it's been a while in the oneshots since I wrote a Rabin one. Lemme know what y'all think of this one.

Hongbin still can't believe how someone like that jerk could him. One night, Hongbin was pulled into a dark alley, where a group of men were scolding at him. One of them had the courage to the hell out of Hongbin and his friends thought it was cool what he did. Hongbin ,however, was crying when this man him and he wished that this man was going to let go of him, but the lasted for 15 minutes. After that, the man pulled back and kicked Hongbin out of the alley.

Hongbin managed to drag himself home and kept crying when he dropped down on his bed. He didn't know why this man liked it to the hell out of him, but the man apparently liked it. Hongbin still felt the pain, but his cries were louder than the pain he felt. He also had no one to talk to, so he was standing here on his own. And the police wasn't going to help him, because Hongbin couldn't prove that he was .

So Hongbin cried himself into sleep every night and it made him feel sick too. Every morning, he hung above the toilet and threw up the entire content. And since it felt strange to Hongbin that he threw up every morning, he decided to make an appointment at the doctor and visited the doctor when he had the appointment. The doctor examined Hongbin and also made an ultrasound. That's when the doctor discovered that Hongbin was pregnant. When Hongbin heard this, he was crushed. Because the man who him, was the father of his child. And Hongbin didn't even know who the father was, but he was going to raise the child on his own. He was also keeping the baby. Even though the baby was a little mistake, Hongbin couldn't kill it.

During the months, Hongbin went on with his life and enjoyed every little second of his pregnancy. The more his bump grew, the more attention Hongbin was giving to his unborn child. Hongbin's colleagues loved it when they saw Hongbin's bump grow by the month and they hoped that this child was going to bring Hongbin some happiness. Hongbin had spent his life so far all by himself and now that there was a little one on the way, Hongbin's colleagues hoped that his child would bring some happiness in his life.

When it was time for Hongbin to go to the 20 week ultrasound, Hongbin was more than excited. He was going to know what the gender was going to be of his baby and he actually didn't care, just as long as it was healthy. So Hongbin went to the appointment and he explained how he felt when the doctor asked him how he felt. The doctor went to examine the baby using the ultrasound and Hongbin was on cloud nine when he saw his baby on the screen. It was still a bit unreal that this little life was growing inside him.

''Congratulations mr. Lee, it's a baby boy.'' the doctor said and Hongbin smiled. Hongbin was happy that he was expecting a boy, because he was already looking forward to take his son to soccer. Hongbin loved to play soccer, but never went to a higher team. Hongbin wanted his son to become more successful than he is.

And now, Hongbin was 8 months along. He had decided to name his son Wonshik, because he liked that name. 

It was a Saturday afternoon and Hongbin was in front of the TV. He was bored, so he decided to watch some TV and he over his huge stomach. Wonshik made clear that he wanted to be a feisty one and it kept Hongbin awake at night. But right now, Hongbin was relieved that Wonshik was quiet. Hongbin was already looking for the final month, because it meant that the moment that he would hold Wonshik in his arms came closer and closer. 

''I can't wait to hold you in my arms Wonshik, because you're going to be the little sunshine in my life. You will make me feel no longer lonely, but you already do that by keeping me awake at night and to let me know that you're with me by kicking the hell out of me.'' Hongbin said and giggled when he over his stomach. He was on cloud nine when he felt Wonshik move and kick, but it annoyed the hell out of him when he couldn't sleep.

Hongbin was glad he had his time off for now until the baby arrived, because he couldn't make do his work right if the pregnancy was making him feel tired. So as soon as Hongbin was 7 months along, his boss gave him leave of absence until the baby was born. Hongbin was glad that his boss supported him, because he wouldn't know what he could do if his boss wasn't like that. Hongbin had nowhere to go to and the baby's father was out of the picture and unknown. Would this man even know that Hongbin was carrying his son? Probably not, but Hongbin didn't care either.

That's when Wonshik was moving around and Hongbin giggled when he felt that. Hongbin rubbed over his stomach and smiled when Wonshik started to kick. Usually, Hongbin was hating the kicks of Wonshik. But on days like these, Hongbin was loving it. Wonshik made him feel he wasn't alone and he was making it clear by his strong kicks, though the kicks weren't that strong right now. As if Wonshik tried to be gentle with his mum.

''I love you, my son.'' Hongbin said and his smile didn't leave his face. Though he hated the man who him for what he did, he was also very thankful that this man gave him a son that would make him feel less lonely.

But one thing was for sure, Hongbin was going to raise Wonshik on his own. The man who him, wasted his chance of seeing his child.