WONTAEK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I was thinking a bit of Germanized when I had to come up with an idea for this WonTaek one and I like how this one turned out

It was nighttime and Wonshik was taking a walk with his husband Taekwoon. Both had worked hard earlier today and it was Wonshik's idea, because Taekwoon was bored as heck. Taekwoon had all the right to, because he was pregnant with twins and the twins were already keeping Taekwoon awake. At work, he was glad that he at least could sit down whenever he had to take a seat.

And it was a popular moment for people to take a walk, because lots of people were taking a walk. Usually a lot of elderly couples were taking a walk, but Wonshik and Taekwoon were an exception. But the elderly people loved to see a young couple like them walking around the streets at night. Nights in Berlin were beautiful and that's what Taekwoon loved so much.

The coat he wore, made sure that his 5 month pregnant stomach was very much visible. And it caught the attention of a lot from the elderly couples and they loved to see a loving mum like Taekwoon. Taekwoon didn't know what to think of all of the attention, but he thought it was cute.

''Are our lovely twins behaving a bit?'' Wonshik asked and Taekwoon giggled when he looked at Wonshik, before he replied with a smile. Ever since Taekwoon could feel the twins move, they were bullying their mum a lot. And they were even bullying Taekwoon at night, causing Taekwoon to barely get any sleep.

''For now, they behave well. But they'll turn into little devils as soon as we're back home. Maybe we should take them to the forest in the Summer, because they would love the nature a lot.'' Taekwoon responded and Wonshik smiled as he took Taekwoon's hand in his. Ever since the two discovered that Taekwoon was pregnant, the two were on cloud nine. Their own little family was becoming a reality and they couldn't believe it.

But Wonshik thought that there were more than just one inside Taekwoon's stomach when Taekwoon was showing pretty early. So when Taekwoon was 20 weeks along, the doctor confirmed that Taekwoon was expecting twins. And last week ,because Taekwoon was 21 weeks, Taekwoon also heard that he was expecting twin boys. Wonshik was on cloud nine when he heard about the twin boys, because he already had some names for the two. And Taekwoon agreed to name them Hakyeon and Hongbin.

Taekwoon felt one of them kick and bit his lip, because the two could kick with a lot of force.

''What's wrong, Taekwoon?'' Wonshik asked and placed a kiss in his husband's neck. Taekwoon looked at him and Wonshik already knew that one of his sons was hurting his mummy already.

''Whoever did it, don't hurt your mummy. Mummy doesn't like it when you kick so hard.'' Wonshik spoke and bent towards Taekwoon's stomach to place a kiss on it. Taekwoon immediately felt another kick ,which was a response to Wonshik, and Taekwoon groaned. By this kick, he could tell that it was Hakyeon who bullied him right now. Hakyeon was a bigger bully compared to his brother and Hakyeon loved to hurt his mummy the most.

''Aigoo, Hakyeon is torturing me right now.'' Taekwoon said and sat down on the nearest bench they approached. Wonshik sat down next to his husband and giggled when Taekwoon groaned after Taekwoon recieved another kick from Hakyeon. Hakyeon was always kicking at the top, while Hongbin claimed the bottom section. But Hongbin was asleep right now, so he wasn't such a big bother today.

Wonshik placed his hand on Taekwoon's stomach and rubbed over it to calm Hakyeon down. In the mean time, Wonshik placed a kiss on Taekwoon's neck and Taekwoon smiled when he looked at Wonshik. To Taekwoon, Wonshik was everything to him. Wonshik was not only a great husband, but he was also a great dad already.

It took Wonshik minutes before his son was leaving his mum alone and Taekwoon's head was resting on Wonshik's shoulder. Elderly couples walked past them and Taekwoon heard them talk in German about how cute the two looked. Taekwoon smiled when he looked up Wonshik, who looked at Taekwoon at the same time. Wonshik had no idea what they were saying, but Taekwoon knew what the elderly people were saying. He grew up here in Berlin and met Wonshik when he was at work. Wonshik moved to Germany to be with the love of his life, who was carrying his sons.

''Everyone is saying that we look cute together.'' Taekwoon said and Wonshik smiled, before he placed a kiss on Taekwoon's head.

''I'm glad that everyone agrees with it, because we do look cute together. But you look even more cute, because you carry our children.'' Wonshik said and kissed Taekwoon shortly, before Taekwoon sat up straight and broke the kiss. It always made him feel good whenever he was recieving compliments from Wonshik.

It was that moment that Taekwoon felt Hongbin move and Taekwoon groaned, because it couldn't take long to feel Hakyeon's brother hurt him.

''Hongbin is awake right now.'' Taekwoon groaned when Wonshik looked at him. Wonshik's hand went lower and rubbed over the lower section of Taekwoon's stomach, focussing on Hongbin.

''Let's go home okay? I want to give you a massage and I hope that I can relax the boys over there, because they love to torture you.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon smiled at him. Taekwoon was more than happy to go home, because he was a bit done with the looks he was recieving from people that went past their bench. Wonshik got up and pulled Taekwoon up later on.

''Let's go home, shall we? And you two better behave, alright?'' Taekwoon asked and looked at his stomach, before he placed a hand on it. Hakyeon responded by a small kick and even Hongbin responded by a small kick, something that barely happened.

Wonshik wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist and felt the twins move as soon as his hand was resting on the side of Taekwoon's stomach.

''You look gorgeous while carrying out children, you look gorgeous Taekwoon.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon giggled. No one ever gave him those kind of compliments before, but it meant a lot to him when Wonshik gave him compliments.

The two walked home and the two recieved a lot of positive comments coming from the people which went past them. Taekwoon looked gorgeous while being pregnant with twins, but it was all worth it and Taekwoon didn't want to turn back the time if he wished to do it over again. Because his twin boys were everything already.