WONTAEK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Apparently, some of you guys like these WonTaek oneshots and I had enough inspiration for a third one. I kinda had this a bit in mind while I worked on the first one and yeah, Xiumin of EXO makes an appearance here

After Wonshik was done with preparing the fish, the two men enjoyed their breakfast. Taekwoon was more than happy that they finally had some fish to eat this morning and they had enough for the lunch, so they didn't have to go fishing 3 times today.

Wonshik had placed a hand on Taekwoon's stomach and felt Hakyeon move around. He smiled when he looked at Taekwoon and Taekwoon responded back with a smile aswell. The two were happy that Hakyeon was finally a bit quiet and wasn't hurting his mummy.

During breakfast, Wonshik wondered what the two had to do. Almost everyone in Shangri La wondered the same thing each day, because there was barely anything to do. And Wonshik knew how much Taekwoon hated it to walk around, because his feet got hurt pretty quick and it wasn't because of the pregnancy. It was because of the fact that everyone in Shangri La didn't have shoes, because money was tight and shoes were quiet expensive.

''I heard that some kids are going to perform something at the open-air theather, so maybe we can visit their performance today. And maybe Hakyeon will like it too.'' Wonshik suggested and Taekwoon looked at him. It had been ages since the open-air theater was used, because it was left abandoned once the children didn't want to perform at the theater anymore.

Taekwoon managed to make something of the theater again and children saw how fun it was to amuse people. And now that Hakyeon was on the way, Wonshik hoped that Hakyeon would think that it was fun and would do something aswell once he was old enough to perform.

''I'd love to go there, I'm sure Hakyeon will love it.'' Taekwoon said and smiled when Hakyeon kicked him softly.

''And Hakyeon agrees.'' Taekwoon said and smiled, before Wonshik smiled aswell. Wonshik and Taekwoon wanted to involve their son in their decisions, because it was important for them.

The two continued their breakfast and Wonshik pulled Taekwoon closer. Wonshik was very proud of his husband, because Taekwoon managed to carry on despite the poor circumstances they live in. And Wonshik couldn't stop thinking about how gorgeous pregnancy looked on Taekwoon.

''I don't know if you realise it yourself, Taekwoon. But I'm proud of you for how strong you are despite the poor circumstances. And pregnancy looks good on you, Taekwoon. I'm happy that you carry Hakyeon.'' Wonshik said and placed a kiss on Taekwoon's cheek. Taekwoon giggled and his head was resting on Wonshik's shoulder. Taekwoon was basically trying to survive in order to keep himself and Hakyeon alive and strong, so he never thought that he was doing well despite the poor circumstances.

''Ahw, thanks babe.'' Taekwoon said and smiled when he looked at Wonshik, followed by a kiss on the lips.

That's when Hakyeon decided that he wanted some attention too and Taekwoon giggled when he looked down at his stomach, before he placed a hand on it.

''Hakyeon is jealous at me I guess, he wants some attention too.'' Taekwoon said and Wonshik giggled, before he placed a kiss on Taekwoon's head. Wonshik placed his hand on top of Taekwoon's hand, before Hakyeon kicked against the palm of Taekwoon's hand.

''Yah Hakyeon, don't be jealous when I give mummy some attention. You get some attention too.'' Wonshik said and tapped on Taekwoon's stomach, before Hakyeon kicked again against his fingertips. Taekwoon giggled and rubbed over his stomach.

''Hakyeon is already jealous and he is an only child for now.'' Taekwoon said and heard Wonshik giggle. The two looked at Taekwoon's stomach and both smiled.

''You're going to be an amazing mum, Taekwoon.'' Wonshik said and Taekwoon's smile got brighter. Taekwoon was happy to hear that his husband already saw him as a wonderful mother towards Hakyeon.

Then, a knock on the door was heard. The two looked at each other and Wonshik said that he was going to look who came to visit them. They never were expecting visitors, because Shangri La wasn't attractive enough for tourists. So Wonshik got up and walked towards the door. Taekwoon finished his fish and rubbed over his stomach to give some attention to Hakyeon.

''Taekwoon, would you like to come please?'' Wonshik asked and Taekwoon got up, before he walked towards Wonshik. At the door, there was a wealthy man and smiled when he looked at Taekwoon.

''I have heard some stories about you, mr. Kim. Let me introduce myself, my name is Kim Minseok and I'm the CEO of Kim Holdings Group. I came to Shangri La to see how the city is doing and I also heard that you are the first pregnant man in Shangri La, so I brought some stuff for you that you can use for your baby once it's born.'' Minseok said and Taekwoon's eyes widen. This man wanted to help them to maintain Hakyeon?

''Y-You have? My goodness, that would really help us out. You see, Shangri La is very poor and we can't buy ourselves food, shoes and stuff for the baby. Our baby is 2 months behind on length and weight due to poor stock of food. We only live from fish and nothing else.'' Taekwoon explained to the man and Minseok's face turned white.

''Then I came at the right moment, didn't I? I heard from the Head of Shangri La that you two need a lot of help, because of what you just told me. I felt bad for you two, because your baby isn't as healthy as it should be. I have enough food, clothes, toys et cetera for the baby. But... I also have enough food and clothes for you two. I am glad that you are open to recieve it, because it was a hard task to drag it all here. Gentlemen, bring the stuff in!'' Minseok said and yelled at the men who were waiting a few inches behind him, who grabbed the stuff and brought it into the house.

Taekwoon didn't know what to think anymore. A man he never heard of, was helping him and his family out. Taekwoon was glad that he didn't have to fear for Hakyeon's health and weight for now.

''T-Thank you very much, Mr. Kim. I appreciate what you do for my family. I'm glad that I don't have to fear for my son's health and weight. I'm 6 months pregnant, but I only look like I'm 4 months due to the poor stock of food. Thanks to this stock, I can provide my son what he needs.'' Taekwoon said and tears streamed down his face. Wonshik wrapped an arm around his husband's waist and pulled him close as he looked with a smile at Minseok. Wonshik had never heard of this man either, but he was glad that a wealthy man wanted to help them.

Minseok carefully wrapped his arms around Taekwoon and gave him a short hug, before he pulled back.

''And I'd like to help you aswell when your due date is around the corner. I will send some nurses in the month before your due date, so that they can provide the best care when you are going to give birth.'' Minseok said and the tears streamed harder down Taekwoon's face. He was overwhelmed by the help he got from a very wealthy man.

Now that a wealthy man was helping the young family out, they had nothing to fear for during the upcoming months.