NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Leondil requested for this oneshot as a part two for this oneshot. So here it is, with a twist. And I wrote this one at school, because I had nothing to do during marketing class. 

After the bite of the vampire, Taekwoon felt the changes inside him. His baby turned out to be a lot more active and the kicks hurt the hell out of him. And to make it even worse, the vampire hadn't left his house. Taekwoon really felt intimidated by the vampire, because he just wanted to have him out of his house.

It was time for Taekwoon to have dinner, so Taekwoon got up and walked to the kitchen to prepare himself a meal. The vampire followed him and his eyes didn't leave Taekwoon, much to his annoyance. But Taekwoon knew that he better not mess with this vampire, or his baby was going to be ripped out of his stomach.

And right after Taekwoon started to cook, he felt the cold hands of the vampire on his shoulders. The hands were that cold, that it went through Taekwoon's shirt and shivers ran down his spine.

''You know, I have changed my mind if I look at how gorgeous you are. I'm not going to kill you, but I will turn you into one of my kind. Now that your baby has turned into a vampire, I'm going to make you one too. Believe me, a human won't survive it when he carries a vampire baby. A vampire is very strong and it even can break some bones of you.'' the vampire whispered in his ear and Taekwoon felt shivers running down his spine yet again. He was going to be a vampire? Why was that? He at least would stay alive.

Taekwoon sighed and quickly looked over his shoulder at the vampire, before he focussed on his meal again. It wasn't leaving his mind that he was going to be a vampire and Taekwoon didn't want to feel the pain that the transformation was about to cause. He then felt the stronger kicks of his baby and Taekwoon flinched, because he wasn't expecting his baby to be this strong after he turned into a vampire.

''What's your name sweetheart?'' the vampire asked and with his fingers over Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon bit on his lip and tried to ignore the tingling feeling that he felt when the vampire over his neck. He wanted to ignore the vampire's prescence, but the vampire made sure all too well that he was with him waiting for the moment to turn him into a vampire.

''Taekwoon.'' Taekwoon simply answered and heard the vampire hum.

''Lovely name for a pregnant man like you. I'm Hakyeon.'' the vampire introduced himself and Taekwoon finally had a name of the vampire who turned his baby. Taekwoon kept focussing on his meal and Hakyeon let go of him once Taekwoon was done. Taekwoon prepared his plate and sat down at the table behind the kitchen. Taekwoon's kitchen wasn't big, but there was at least room to turn from the kitchen to the table.

Hakyeon sat across from him and kept looking at Taekwoon as Taekwoon started to eat. Hakyeon knew that Taekwoon wanted to ignore him, but Taekwoon was already very aware of the vampire's prescence in the room.

Taekwoon felt his baby kick yet again and he flinched, something Hakyeon saw when he looked at Taekwoon. Taekwoon was now realising how strong vampires were going to be.

''Yah, stop hurting me. That you're a vampire, doesn't mean you can kill me with your kicks.'' Taekwoon said and quickly looked at his protruding stomach, before he carefully rubbed over it. Hakyeon started to laugh in the mean time, but Taekwoon igorned it.

And Taekwoon's baby wasn't going to stop kicking Taekwoon during dinner, because his baby made clear all too well that he was hungry. Hakyeon sensed that from this distance, so he got up and walked over to Taekwoon.

''Your baby is hungry huh? Let me feed him, since a human like you can't feed him anymore by just human food.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon sighed, before he felt Hakyeon's fangs in his neck. It hurt Taekwoon a lot, but he wasn't going to make any noises. Hakyeon would sense after all how painful it felt to Taekwoon.

But Taekwoon suddenly felt his heart beat extremely fast and screamed in pain. Hakyeon wasn't just providing his baby of blood, he was turning Taekwoon right now. 

''S-Stop, I-I can't breathe!'' Taekwoon stuttered with a hoarse voice and felt his baby kick, but the kicks weren't that painful anymore for some reason. It was like that the kicks felt normal again now that he was a vampire.

Hakyeon pulled back after a while and he smiled when he looked at Taekwoon. Taekwoon's dark brown eyes were replaced by bright red eyes and some sharp fangs were greeting Hakyeon.

''From now on, you are going to live as a vampire and this will be your last night in this house. Because you are going with me and I'll help you through the last months of the pregnancy. I don't care who the father of your child is, but I will help you to raise the baby.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon looked at him with no expressions shown in his face, but he was confused in his mind. He had to move and leave everything behind?

''I-I was , so I don't know who the father is.'' Taekwoon explained with a hoarse voice and Hakyeon started to smile, this turned out even better in Hakyeon's favor. Because he could step up as a dad and make the baby believe that he always had been the father.

Hakyeon slashed open his arm and held it against Taekwoon's mouth. It didn't take long before Taekwoon started to drink from Hakyeon's blood and Hakyeon giggled, while he placed a hand on Taekwoon's stomach. The baby wasn't as active as before and Hakyeon was glad that the human he had set his eyes on, was going to finish his last few months of the pregnancy as a vampire.

''You look gorgeous as a vampire while being pregnant.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon's eyes raised before he looked at Hakyeon. Did he just say that Taekwoon looked good as a pregnant vampire? No one said that pregnancy looked good on him, so this was the first time he heard it.

Taekwoon pulled back and his lips, while Hakyeon through his hair.

''Welcome to your new life Taekwoon, welcome to your life as a vampire.'' Hakyeon said and bared his fangs during his smile.

Whatever sounded like a real threat in the beginning, has changed into changing Taekwoon's life twice.