NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I know, another NEO one. But I had these two in mind for this one and this one is similiar to the ChaBin version

Here he sat on his throne. Taekwoon ruled over a huge vampire kingdom and took over the throne from his dad, who raised Taekwoon as a single dad after Taekwoon's mum died shortly after Taekwoon was born. The cause of death was blood poisoning. So Taekwoon only had a father figure in his life, but he had many photos of his mum on his nightstand in his room.

''Aigoo, stop hurting me baby. You love to torture me, don't you?'' Taekwoon groaned and placed a hand on his protruding stomach. Taekwoon was 6 months pregnant with a hybrid and it barely happened that a vampire king ended up pregnant, but Taekwoon didn't even know who made him pregnant. The only thing he remembered of this man, was that he had a warm skin. So the man he had with was human.

When Taekwoon was 2 months along, Taekwoon decided to let some spies find the human man. For now, they ended up with nothing. But the spies kept searching, because they knew that Taekwoon didn't want to hear them say that they couldn't find the human man. Taekwoon wanted to know who the human man was and he wanted to get him involved in the last months of his pregnancy, Taekwoon simply wanted the father to be there whenever he had to give birth to their hybrid child.

Taekwoon remembered when he broke the news to his dad that he was pregnant. His dad was surprised, but he was very supportive.and promised to be there for Taekwoon whenever he would need it. And until this day, his dad kept his promise.

Then, the baby kicked quite strong again and Taekwoon flinched. He never was expecting a hybrid to be such a big bully, but he had to deal with it. He was the one who carried this child and not the father of his child.

It was sometimes a bit embarrassing for Taekwoon to show up with a protruding stomach, because it was very unusual for the vampires for a king to carry a child. But the vampires were very supportive and were looking forward to the first royal baby being born in Taekwoon's family.

Then, the spies entered the palace and they had a young man with them. When Taekwoon took a closer look, he noticed that this was the man who made him pregnant. Taekwoon stood up and felt his baby move around, as if the baby was happy to see its father again. Taekwoon didn't know the gender, because the royals were only allowed to do an ultrasound when they were 7 months along.

''Your Majesty, we have found the young man who we think is the father of your child.'' one of the spies said and the young man looked with a scared look at Taekwoon. Taekwoon walked towards the young man and the baby kicked yet again, making it hard for Taekwoon not to flinch.

''And what is your name sweetheart? Hopefully you remember when we had , because I remember your face.'' Taekwoon said and through the young man's hair.

''I-I am Hakyeon, Your Majesty.'' the young man responded and Taekwoon's lips curled up in a faint smile. This was indeed the young man who was the father of his child.

''Nice to meet you Hakyeon. These men had a reason why they brought you here, because I told them to search for you. I am 6 months pregnant with a hybrid and you are the father of this child, because you are the only one I've had with.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon was confused, because there was no way that a vampire king could be pregnant right now.

Taekwoon grabbed Hakyeon's hand ,making Hakyeon flinch, and placed it on his stomach. Shortly after that, the baby kicked against Hakyeon's palm and Hakyeon looked up. This was his child?

''T-This is m-my child?'' Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon nodded. Hakyeon looked down at the six month stomach of Taekwoon and still couldn't believe that he was going to be a father, a father to a hybrid to be exact.

''From now on, you have to stay with me until the baby is born. It's important for both me and the baby. And on top of that, you are going to officially move in when the baby is born. Our baby needs both parents to be around, so you're going to be an official member of our family.'' Taekwoon explained to Hakyeon and felt the baby move around. It showed that the baby was more than excited to have both parents in the room.

''See Hakyeon? Our baby is more than excited to have you around, it was also a big bully when the spies brought you in. The baby already sensed that its father had arrived.'' Taekwoon continued and demanded the spies to let go of Hakyeon, which they did in the end.

Taekwoon hooked in Hakyeon's arm and brought the young man with him to the livingroom. The two sat down on the couch and Taekwoon grabbed Hakyeon's hand, which he placed on top of his stomach yet again. Taekwoon felt that it was important for this young man to stay connected to his baby.

''Do you already know the gender of the baby? Or is the pregnancy a bit different here?'' Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon looked at him.

''I don't know the gender yet, because the royals get the ultrasound when they're 7 months along. So when we're almost at the end of our pregnancy. And no, the pregnancy is also 9 months here. The only difference is that we know how to keep our emotions under control.'' Taekwoon answered and Hakyeon nodded, before he recieved a soft kick against his hand. Taekwoon groaned, because this baby was going to torture him even more now that he knew how the father was of his child. He hoped that Hakyeon loved kids, because he was going to need him when their baby was torturing him.

The more Hakyeon left his hand on Taekwoon's stomach, the more he felt connected to his child. It still was unreal to Hakyeon that he was going to be a dad and he also couldn't believe that the mother of his child was a vampire king. 

''Unbelievable huh? That's what I was thinking aswell when I discovered that I was pregnant.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon looked at him. Hakyeon tried to imagine how Taekwoon must've felt like when he discovered that he was pregnant, so he understood why Taekwoon must've thought that it was unbelievable.

''I-I hope that I'll be a good dad to the baby, I really hope.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon smiled at the young man next to him.

''You will be a good dad, Hakyeon.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon smiled, before Taekwoon pulled Hakyeon's head towards his shoulder. The family to be was reunited.