CHABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N Another random idea and so sorry that this one is so crappy, but it's late at night and I lose inspiration at night

Here he was, having the queen next to him and 4 months pregnant. Hongbin never thought his life was going to change for good, but it was going to change. Hongbin was about to marry the crown prince of Utopia and once he was married, he was a part of the royal family.

Hongbin met the prince ,whose name was Hakyeon, when Hongbin was in a bookshop. Hongbin was looking for something new to read and he never noticed that the prince was at the same store, but Hongbin never really cared about the royal family that much. They had to live their life and Hongbin didn't want to be one of those who was obsessed with the royal family. Not that he was, but he had other important things in his life.

The prince had bumped into him and the two started to have a conversation. It clicked right away and it didn't take long before Hakyeon invited him to drink something at the palace, which Hongbin accepted without thinking about it. And once Hongbin showed up at the palace, Hongbin was already welcomed by Hakyeon's parents. The king and queen liked Hongbin right away and wouldn't be surprised if Hakyeon would announce that he was dating Hongbin, because Hongbin looked like the perfect son-in-law.

The king and queen were right 4 months later, because Hakyeon announced to them that he was dating Hongbin. Hongbin showed up a lot more at the castle and spent a lot of time together with Hakyeon. Hongbin's family ,on their turn, were more than excited that Hongbin was dating a prince, because their son-in-law was going to be a prince.

But just a week before Hakyeon was going announce the engagement to the kingdom, Hongbin discovered that he was pregnant. And the baby was 100% of Hakyeon, because Hakyeon was the only one where Hongbin had with. Hongbin was scared and was even more scared to tell Hakyeon about it, but Hakyeon found out about Hongbin's pregnancy before Hongbin could even tell it. Hakyeon had found the pregnancy tests in the trash bin and smiled when he discovered that his husband to be was carrying their little child.

After the announcement of their engagement, Hakyeon wanted to arrange everything faster than usual. Especially their suits, because Hongbin soon would be too small for his suit if they would get married. And everyone was okay with the faster version of arranging everything. Even Hongbin's family was helping the two out with arranging everything, which was very much accepted by the royal family.

And now, here he was. Hongbin was going to marry the crown prince.

Hongbin looked down at his small bump and chuckled when he thought of the fact that this child was his and Hakyeon's. He was happy to carry it and he hoped that the guests wouldn't see his bump, because the two hadn't announced it yet. Though Hongbin was 4 months along, he still wasn't ready to announce it.

''Ready Hongbin?'' the queen asked and Hongbin looked up at her, before he nodded. There was no way back anymore, so he had nothing else to do but to say yes. The queen smiled and the two walked down the aisle as soon as the two were ready. The guests rose from their seat and everyone looked at the queen with the prince's fiancee on her side, ready to give Hongbin away.

As soon as Hongbin stood in front of Hakyeon, the queen gave Hongbin a quick kiss on his cheek and took a seat next to her husband. The Priest started with his speech and told the guests how the two met and how their story continued on after that meeting. Hongbin didn't really listen to whatever the Priest said, because he only had eyes for Hakyeon. He couldn't look to his bump, because even the Priest didn't know about Hongbin's pregnancy.

''May I have the rings, please?'' the Priest asked after his 30 minutes speech and Hakyeon's brother Taekwoon stepped forward with the rings. Hakyeon took the first ring and repeated the Priest whatever the Priest said to him. As soon as Hongbin got the ring on his finger, it was clear for Hongbin that this was reality now. There was no way back and he was going to live as a prince from now on.

Then, Hongbin took the next ring and also repeated the same words of the Priest. Hongbin was a bit more nervous with shoving the ring on Hakyeon's finger, but he was doing well. He didn't notice anything that went wrong and Hakyeon only smiled, so it had to be okay.

''May I introduce you to our new royal couple? From now on, the prince and his husband will be seen as one entity.'' the Priest said and the guests got up as they clapped in their hands. Hakyeon and Hongbin left the room and went to the room that was a dressingroom for today.

''My goodness Hongbin, we're married now. I'm so happy and I also can't wait have our little one in my arms.'' Hakyeon said and smiled when he looked at Hongbin's bump, before his right hand rested on Hongbin's bump. Hakyeon looked up and kissed Hongbin. Hongbin was on cloud nine, because he was married to a prince. Something that would never crossed his mind in the past. If you would ask him the same thing 5 years ago, Hongbin would denied it and would've claimed that it was complete nonsense.

''It's weird huh? It went so fast, I completely lost track of time. And look where we are now, married and parents to be.'' Hongbin smiled after the kiss and his head was resting against Hakyeon's collarbone. 

Hakyeon's other hand was resting on Hongbin's back and Hakyeon closed his eyes for a second. Everyone had gone so fast and their marriage was going to be sealed by a baby, a baby which Hongbin was carrying right now.

''Come on my love, let's get changed and let's continue the party.'' Hakyeon said and Hongbin lifted up his head from Hakyeon's collarbone. Hongbin smiled and nodded, before the two walked over to the back of the room, where their suits for the reception were ready to be put on. It was Hakyeon's suggestion to get Hongbin changed first, so he helped Hongbin to get on his other suit and he couldn't help it to kiss Hongbin's small bump. Hakyeon was so proud of Hongbin for carrying their baby.

When Hongbin was done, Hakyeon put on his own suit and smiled when he looked at Hongbin. 

''Ready, eomma?'' Hakyeon chuckled and Hongbin giggled, before he nodded. Hakyeon wrapped an arm around Hongbin's waist and the two made their way to the reception.