NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I came up with this last night, but it was quite late to work on it.

It was a Saturday afternoon and Taekwoon sat in front of the TV with his 5 year old son Hongbin. Hongbin was born shortly after his boyfriend left him and Taekwoon decided to raise Hongbin on his own. 

At first, it was tough for Taekwoon to raise a child on his own. But when he saw some of his friends raise a child as a single parent, Taekwoon pictured them in his mind when he spent time with Hongbin and he managed to pull through. Hongbin turned into a loving son and he loved his mum dearly, but also wondered where his dad was. It was hard for Taekwoon to explain to a young child that Hongbin's dad didn't love Taekwoon anymore and left to date someone else. Something Hongbin couldn't understand, because why did no one love his mummy?

Taekwoon worked hard to earn money in order to keep his son alive and the two moved to a bigger apartment once Taekwoon had enough money. Hongbin got a bigger room in this apartment and Taekwoon's room was also a lot bigger compared to his former apartment.

But shortly after Hongbin's Birthday, Taekwoon felt sick to his stomach and thought it was just a flu. He managed to bring his son to school, but went back to bed right away once he got back home and called to his work saying that he didn't come over.

When the morning sickness kicked in again, Taekwoon was scared. Would he be pregnant again? Taekwoon hoped that it wasn't the case, because he couldn't maintain two young children. He was on his own and didn't have a partner to rely on whenever Taekwoon was at work or whatsoever. But during the days, the morning sickness didn't go away and Taekwoon went to the doctor to see what was going on inside his body.

That's when the doctor told him that he was pregnant and Taekwoon felt his heart drop. No doubt that this baby was of his ex-boyfriend aswell, but Taekwoon decided to keep his mouth shut against him if he would ever meet his ex-boyfriend again. Taekwoon was happy that he was expecting again, but he was scared too. Money was a bit tight and Taekwoon hoped that he could maintain his family life with a young son and another baby on the way.

Taekwoon didn't want to tell Hongbin right away that he was pregnant again, he only wanted to wait until he was showing. And when Taekwoon was two months along, Hongbin noticed the small bump of his mum.

''Eomma, why do you look different? Why do you look so big?'' Hongbin had asked and Taekwoon giggled when his young son looked at him with a serious expression on his face.

''You're gonna be a big brother, there's a baby in here.'' Taekwoon said with a big smile and his young son started to smile as his eyes started to shine.

''Hongbin big brother? Baby here?'' Hongbin asked and Taekwoon pulled his young son closer, before he pressed a kiss on his son's forehead.

Today, Taekwoon was 22 weeks along and Hongbin only had eyes for the protruding stomach of his mum. Taekwoon was expecting a boy again and Taekwoon decided to name his son Hakyeon. Compared to his first pregnancy, this one was worse already. Where Hongbin was peacefully asleep when Taekwoon wanted his son to leave him alone, Hakyeon wasn't planning on doing so.

Hongbin sat next to his mum and his tiny hands went over Taekwoon's stomach. Hongbin was fascinated by his mum carrying a baby and it was funny to Taekwoon, because his son was now seeing where he came from and how he grew inside his mum.

Hongbin gasped when he felt Hakyeon move and Hongbin immediately squealed. Taekwoon giggled as he tried to watch some TV. Taekwoon looked at his son and Hongbin smiled when he looked at his mum.

''Yeon moved.'' Hongbin said with a proud smile and Taekwoon over his son's cheek. Hakyeon was noticing his brother's prescence and he was going to let Hongbin know that he knew about his brother wanting to take good care of him. And since Hongbin couldn't pronounce Hakyeon's name right, Taekwoon told Hongbin that it was okay to call his brother Yeon and that he would learn to say Hakyeon's name when he got older.

''Hakyeon knows that you're here and he is already excited to meet his brother.'' Taekwoon said to his younger son. Taekwoon was happy for Hongbin that he was going to be a big brother and he also loved it to see how close Hongbin already was with his unborn brother.

''Binnie love Yeon very much.'' Hongbin said and Taekwoon giggled when he felt Hakyeon move again. For now, Hakyeon wasn't such a big bully. But he would be as soon as he would be bigger and as much as Hongbin was going to love it to feel his brother kick, it was going to be a hell for Taekwoon. When Taekwoon was pregnant with Hongbin, Hongbin didn't kick much and was quite a silent baby. He only kicked a lot during the last two months of the pregnancy. But other than that, Taekwoon didn't have to complain much.

''I'm sure that Hakyeon loves you too Hongbin.'' Taekwoon said and placed a kiss on his son's head. Taekwoon placed a hand on his stomach and felt Hakyeon's feet underneath his hand, meaning that Hakyeon's head was nearby Hongbin.

Taekwoon looked back at the TV again and felt Hakyeon constantly moving. Taekwoon hoped that Hakyeon wasn't going to hurt the hell out of him when he was at work. Hongbin didn't hurt him during the pregnancy when Taekwoon was at work, but he became a horror baby at his very last day before he was going to take time off before Hongbin was going to be born.

''Yeon not hurt mummy.'' Hongbin said when his head was resting against Taekwoon's stomach. Taekwoon with his other hand over Hongbin's neck and smiled.

''Hakyeon will hurt mummy, but you will teach him not to hurt me right?'' Taekwoon said and Hongbin nodded when he shortly looked up to his mum. Hakyeon was going to hurt the hell out of him anyways, but he was looking forward to the moment that Hongbin was going to scold at his brother for hurting his mum.

''Yeon not hurt mummy, Binnie say bad boy.'' Hongbin said annoyed and Taekwoon giggled by the answer of his son. Hongbin was already making clear that he was going to punish his brother if Hakyeon was going to hurt Taekwoon.