RABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N This is inspired by a scene out of Spongebob Squarepants, I know. Oeh, I love to write these weird oneshots. Sorry.

''Alright Hongbin, welcome to my office. As you told me, you weren't feeling well and I have created a new method to examine what is wrong with you. I am going to shrink myself and I am going to see if I can find what is making you feel sick.'' the doctor said and Hongbin nodded, but fear was shown in his eyes. Hongbin was feeling sick for the past few weeks and wanted to know what was wrong with him, so he made an appointment at the doctor and here he is.

''Is it going to hurt?'' Hongbin asked and the doctor shook his head.

''No. When I enter your body, it'll tickle. But for the rest, you won't feel such a thing. Ready?'' the doctor explained and Hongbin nodded. The doctor grabbed a glass of water and had something in his hand that looked like a gun.

''This gun will shrink me and I will be in this glass of water, so you have to drink that okay?'' the doctor explained and he held the gun towards himself. When he pulled the trigger, he indeed shrunk and Hongbin heard a plop in the water.

''Alright, you can drink the water now!'' the doctor said with a high pitched voice and Hongbin grabbed the glass with a shaking hand. He drank the water and it indeed was itching his throat, but he decided to ignore that. He put the glass back and pulled up his shirt, because he was very curious where this doctor was going to end.

When he saw a bit of skin pulling itself up, Hongbin's eyes widened. What was this doctor going to do inside him?

''Don't worry, I just let you know that I have arrived inside your body.'' the high pitched voice said and the skin dropped down again. Hongbin sighed out of relief and kept looking at his flat stomach.

Nothing looked liked something was happenening, but Hongbin's eyes widened when he heard the doctor speak. This doctor was inside his body and was talking right through his stomach. But it didn't stop there, because he also felt some movement as if he wasn't in control of his own body anymore.

Hongbin flinched when he felt something that was painful as heck. The doctor was touching something that was hurting Hongbin, so this doctor was lying about this examination not hurting him.

Hongbin then heard the doctor sing and it sounded like he sang with an echo, but that echo came from inside his body. And yet again, he could see his skin move. 

Hongbin didn't want to look anymore, but he was too fascinated by what the doctor was doing inside him and it was sad that the doctor didn't have a screen where Hongbin could see what he was doing inside.

The doctor kept singing and Hongbin's skin kept moving, which frightened the hell out of Hongbin.

''Doctor, what are you doing there?'' Hongbin asked and tapped on his stomach, hoping that the doctor was responding to him. And to his fear, the doctor responded by turning his stomach into two giant lips.

''Hongbin, let me do my job. I'm not done yet.'' the doctor said and his stomach turned back to normal. Hongbin didn't want to wait anymore and got up from the bed. He decided to ignore what the doctor was doing and he decided to go to the toilet, hoping that he could get rid off the doctor like this.

''Hongbin, what are you doing?'' Hongbin heard the doctor ask and Hongbin was scared that other people might hear the doctor talk to Hongbin, but no one heard him. Hongbin sighed out of relief and walked to the toilet. Some people passed him and Hongbin flinched when he felt his skin stretch out and return to its normal shape.

When Hongbin reached the toilet, he dropped his pants and sat down on the toilet. He hit his own stomach hard and he heard the doctor say 'ouch'

''What were you doing doctor? Making me look like I'm pregnant?'' Hongbin hissed and pulled up his shirt again. The doctor responded by pinching Hongbin from the inside and Hongbin flinched.

''Hongbin, no one can know that I am inside your body. So I had to make you look like you're pregnant. But back to what I am doing. I have seen that you are pregnant Hongbin and it's not mine. You are pregnant and you are just a few days along. Let's return to the room and let me come out of your body.'' the doctor said and Hongbin already peed.

''No doctor, I'm on the toilet and I really had to pee because of what you are doing inside me. So you have to leave my body now.'' Hongbin hissed again and he heard the doctor laugh.

''No Hongbin, I'm not going to land in the toilet. If you don't go back now, I'll make sure I'll stay trapped inside your body forever and I'll do whatever I want.'' the doctor threatened Hongbin and once Hongbin was done, he pulled up his pants and washed his hands before he walked back to the room. He didn't want to have this weird doctor inside his body forever, so he was going back now.

He laid back on the bed again and he felt the doctor make its way up, before Hongbin threw up and threw the doctor out of his body. The doctor regained his actual size again and walked over Hongbin again.

''You are pregnant Hongbin and you are a few days along, so it's not me who made your pregnant. Hell, I don't even want to imagine to see a patient of mine pregnant with my child.'' the doctor said and Hongbin's eyes widen. He was a few days pregnant and he didn't know whose child it is.

''B-But I don't know whose child it is.'' Hongbin stuttered and tears streamed over his face. He wasn't going to kill this baby, but he was never going to know whose child he is carrying right now.

''Well don't worry, I have taken a bit of DNA from the baby and I will try to find the match. I'll call you for that okay?'' the doctor said and Hongbin was still frightened by what the doctor did inside him, but he at least knew what was causing the morning sickness. Hongbin got up, thanked the doctor and left the room.

Hongbin would never recommend this method to any other pregnant person, because he felt like his skin was ripped off his stomach. 

While walking towards his car, Hongbin looked down at his stomach and placed a hand on his flat stomach.

''Hi baby, I'm going to raise you by myself. How is that huh?'' Hongbin asked and obviously, no response was felt. 

Hongbin threw his stuff in the car and got in the car himself, before he started the engine and drove away.