NAVI

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION

A/N I got inspired by the Netflix K-Drama Kingdom, which sadly only has 6 episodes :(

Wonshik ruled over a huge kingdom and ruled for 2 centuries. The vampires were satisfied with the way Wonshik ruled and they had nothing to complain about. But there was some danger lurking for Wonshik, because Sanhyuk was going to take his title once it was time to hand over the title. But Wonshik didn't want that. Sanhyuk was an uncle of his and he was hated by the vampires, because Sanhyuk wanted to turn the vampires into killing machines and they were no longer allowed to live their own life.

There was one vampire who could hold Sanhyuk back from taking the title. Hakyeon was heavily pregnant with his and Wonshik's child, so this child could take the throne if Wonshik wanted to hand over the title. Hakyeon was expecting a boy and the two decided to name him Taekwoon, it was a name that barely showed up in the kingdom and the couple wanted to give their son a special name. Even if Hakyeon was expecting a girl, he would've been happy. But Wonshik wasn't, because the next heir had to be a prince. Wonshik loved to have a daughter aswell, but the rule was that the firstborn son had to be an heir.

Hakyeon was in the couple's bedroom, where he was getting dressed. Wonshik was already downstairs and decided to wait for Hakyeon downstairs, because Hakyeon was peacefully asleep when Wonshik woke up. Hakyeon couldn't wait for his son to be in his arms, because Taekwoon knew how to torture his mum. Whenever Hakyeon was asleep or didn't give Taekwoon attention, Taekwoon kicked the hell out of Hakyeon. And these kicks were pretty hard, so it hurt Hakyeon a lot.

The maids helped him to put on his shirt and as soon as their back faced Hakyeon, Taekwoon kicked and Hakyeon bit his lip. It was morning, so Hakyeon knew that his son was hungry. But Hakyeon was hungry too, so he hoped that the maids would hurry up and that he could go downstairs to have breakfast with his husband.

The maids turned back and they helped Hakyeon to put on his pants. Hakyeon didn't like it that his traditional outfit had to be in a larger size than usual, but the tailor promised him that he would make the exact same outfit in Hakyeon's own size once Taekwoon was born.

Taekwoon kept torturing his mum and the maids chuckled when Hakyeon groaned.

''It's okay ladies, my son tortures me because he is hungry. So I can't wait to have breakfast.'' Hakyeon said and the maids nodded as they continued to get Hakyeon dressed. Once he was dressed, he made his way downstairs and Taekwoon kicked hard once again.

''Yah Taekwoon, I'm hungry too. Stop hurting me okay?'' Hakyeon said as he rubbed over his 8 month old stomach. He made his way into the diningroom, where Wonshik was already waiting for him.

''Goodmorning my love.'' Wonshik said and kissed Hakyeon once Hakyeon sat down next to him.

''Goodmorning to you too. Gosh, I can't wait to have breakfast. Taekwoon tortured me again.'' Hakyeon whined and Wonshik couldn't help but to chuckle. Their son was already a bully and he loved to bully his mum, much to Hakyeon's annoyance. Wonshik placed a hand on Hakyeon's stomach and felt his son kick against his hand within a few seconds.

Before Wonshik could say something, the waiters brought in their food and they bowed towards the royal couple before they left again. Wonshik smiled when he looked at Hakyeon and kissed his temple.

''That son of ours is going to rule over this kingdom once he's old enough. I don't want my uncle to rule over this kingdom.'' Wonshik whined and Hakyeon smiled, when he placed a hand on top of Wonshik's hand.

''Trust me, Taekwoon is going to be a great heir. And he will keep Sanhyuk away from the throne, am I right Taekwoon?'' Hakyeon asked and looked down at his stomach, before he rubbed over it with his other hand. Hakyeon recieved a soft kick from his son and he chuckled, followed by Wonshik.

The two started to eat and Hakyeon felt how Taekwoon was calming down. Hakyeon chuckled and continued to eat. Hakyeon had to eat for two vampires, so his portion was always bigger compared to Wonshik's portion.

In the mean time, Sanhyuk entered the diningroom and his entourage followed him. Wonshik looked up after he finished his food and a soft growl was coming out of his throat, making Sanhyuk laugh.

''Trust me Wonshik, the vampires can't wait for me to take the throne. They are waiting for a vampire like me to be on the throne.'' Sanhyuk said and started to laugh, followed by his entourage. Wonshik got up from his seat and made his way to Sanhyuk.

''You can say what you want Sanhyuk, but my son is going to rule over this kingdom. You know about the rules, don't you?'' Wonshik nagged and Sanhyuk looked at Hakyeon, who was still eating. Sanhyuk knew about Hakyeon's pregnancy, but he wasn't liking it that Wonshik was expecting a son. Because their daughter wouldn't be able to rule, that was one of the rules.

Sanhyuk looked back at Wonshik and scoffed.

''I'll make sure that your son won't rule over this kingdom. Your son doesn't have the right to rule.'' Sanhyuk growled and it was then that a maid ran into the diningroom, who joined Wonshik.

''I'm sorry, but the boy that is growing inside Your Majesty's stomach is going to be the new heir. It is one of the rules that the Kim family has.'' the maid said and Sanhyuk hit her, before any reaction came through from anyone. Wonshik's eyes darkened and he wanted to kill Sanhyuk, but it was then that Hakyeon joined them.

''I heard the entire conversation and I can't have it that you want to take away the title of my son. My son is the rightful heir to take the throne from his dad once it's time for my son. You have no right to snatch the title away from my son and you also have no right to hit one of our maids.'' Hakyeon growled and Taekwoon kicked against Hakyeon's hand once Hakyeon rubbed over his stomach. Taekwoon wanted that his mum was going to slow down, but Hakyeon wanted to defend Wonshik no matter what.

Sanhyuk growled and noticed that his entire entourage was quiet, some of them even paid attention to Hakyeon's stomach. They were surprised to see how far along he was and they secretly wanted to know how Hakyeon's son was going to look like, but they couldn't think about that as Sanhyuk would hear that.