006

VIXX ONE SHOTS

''You're such a , Leo.''

Everyday, these words entered Taekwoon's ears as if it was a compliment. Taekwoon was used to these words, because he was a slave. He was born as a slave to a e and she treated Taekwoon as if she didn't know him in the first years of his life. So she left him behind on the streets. But only after 4 hours, little Taekwoon was picked up from the streets by Wonshik. Wonshik looked like a nice guy, but that was only a mask he put on.

Wonshik was somebody who was a pretty rich guy and he was living with his friends Jaehwan, Hakyeon, Hongbin and Sanhyuk. All of them ,except for Hakyeon, were happy to use this young slave for themselves. Whenever Hakyeon had the chance, he tried to comfort the young slave and Taekwoon really appreciated Hakyeon's comfort. What the four friends didn't realise, was that a strong bond developped between Hakyeon and their slave.

And now here he was, dressed in a blue silk suit and a choker wrapped around his neck. Wonshik wanted to have their slave dressed like that and Taekwoon tried to resist many times, but recieved some hard punches whenever he tried to stand up for himself.

Taekwoon sat with his back against the wall as the four friends stood in front of him. Wonshik and 4 of his friends were laughing as they were physically abusing him. Wonshik and Hongbin were kicking against Taekwoon's ribs and Jaehwan pulled at Taekwoon's hair, while Sanhyuk slapped Taekwoon hard.

''You are nothing more but a .'' Sanhyuk said with a devilish tone in his voice and the four friends were laughing a lot. Blood was coming out of Taekwoon's mouth ,resulting in blood leaking down his chest, and his chest was also covered in black spots.

Taekwoon was called Leo by the four friends, while Hakyeon just called him Taekwoon. And Taekwoon preferred his own name over Leo, but only because of the way both names were pronounced.

Wonshik kicked Taekwoon one more time and Taekwoon was waiting for his ribs to break, because these kicks were making sure that he was about to break his ribs. And Wonshik was going to tell him that it was Taekwoon's own fault after all, so Taekwoon had to print those words in his head and tell Wonshik those words that he wanted to hear.

''ENOUGH GUYS!'' Hakyeon screamed and the four friends let go of Taekwoon as they looked behind them, where Hakyeon stood with his clenched fists.

The four friends stood frozen in their spot as Hakyeon approched them. Hakyeon pushed the four friends away and as soon as both his and Taekwoon's eyes locked, tears streamed down Taekwoon's face. Hakyeon sat down on his knees in front of Taekwoon and his eyes filled with tears when he saw how much Taekwoon was covered in blood.

''I can't believe you guys are using a slave to bully the hell out of him. Slaves aren't meant to be killed.'' Hakyeon said as tears streamed down his face. He pulled Taekwoon up from the ground and wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist for support.

Hakyeon dragged the friends' slave with him and he took Taekwoon with him upstairs. Taekwoon groaned in pain and Hakyeon immediately took off Taekwoon's bloody jacket. Taekwoon didn't wear anything underneath that jacket, so the injuries were visible right away.

''Oh my god Taekwoon, I can't believe that my friends did this to you. I want you to take a bath now and I'll stay with you for support, but only if you want.'' Hakyeon said and examined the injuries one more time. Once Hakyeon carefully touched the black spots on Taekwoon's ribs, Taekwoon hissed in pain.

''S-Stay with m-me, p-please. You're the only one who c-cares about m-me.'' Taekwoon whined and Hakyeon pressed a kiss on Taekwoon's forehead. Hakyeon was glad that Taekwoon didn't want Hakyeon to leave his side. 

Hakyeon quickly grabbed a new suit for Taekwoon ,a red silk one, and took the slave with him to the bathroom. Hakyeon helped Taekwoon to take off the rest of his clothes and threw the dirty clothes in the laundry basket. Hakyeon let the water fill the bathtub and threw some soap in there. And once the warm water filled the bathtub, Hakyeon let Taekwoon step into it.

Hakyeon sat down on the edge of the bathtub and kept looking at the badly injured slave. Taekwoon on his turn looked at Hakyeon and he was glad that Hakyeon was with him, so a faint smile appeared on Taekwoon's face.

''I can't believe it that my friends are doing this to you. Yes, you might be a slave all your life. But I'm not going to take it that they're going to kill you.'' Hakyeon said and through Taekwoon's wet blonde hair. Taekwoon shouldn't be used to this, according to Hakyeon. So Taekwoon was going to spend the night in Hakyeon's room, away from those who thought it was funny to abuse the hell out of Taekwoon.

Taekwoon carefully rose his hand and wrapped his wet hand around Hakyeon's waist. The four friends didn't want Taekwoon to touch them, because he would get punished for that. But Hakyeon didn't mind that Taekwoon touched him, he let Taekwoon do whatever he wanted as long as Taekwoon felt comfortable.

''I won't leave you, Taekwoon. I can at least promise that, compared to those friends of mine. And no, I won't hurt you.'' Hakyeon said as he smiled. Taekwoon's body started to look more properly as the blood disappeared from his body. His body started to look clean again and Hakyeon was glad about that. But he had to keep Taekwoon away from his friends in order to let Taekwoon recover from those hard kicks against his ribs.

''T-Thank you.'' Taekwoon stuttered and more tears streamed down his face. Compared to the four who abused Taekwoon, Hakyeon let Taekwoon cry it all out. And that's why Taekwoon felt attracted to Hakyeon, because Hakyeon tried to give Taekwoon a proper life.

''Come on, the water is turning cold. I'll help you out okay? Because you got hurt pretty badly.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon nodded, before he let go of Hakyeon and took Hakyeon's hands to get up and to leave the bathtub.

Hakyeon helped Taekwoon to get dressed ,but Hakyeon refused to put the choker back on after he took it off, and took the slave with him to his bedroom. And as soon as the door closed behind the two, the two took a seat upon Hakyeon's bed and Hakyeon carefully wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist.

''You'll stay with me in this room as long as you have to recover from those injuries.'' Hakyeon said and a faint smile appeared on Taekwoon's face.

''T-Thank you.'' Taekwoon softly replied, before his head was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder.