007

VIXX ONE SHOTS

A/N This was in draft for a while, sorry that I didn't work on it earlier

Since the day he was born, Taekwoon is a slave and he is used to anything inappropriate. Even when he is called a because of anything he does wrong, Taekwoon doesn't flinch anymore. He has been assaulted so many times, that he doesn't even feel the pain anymore. A lot of customers loved to go all the way on him, even when he had to stay with someone at home.

Until 2 years ago, Taekwoon had to stay inside of the walls of the mansion of his owner. Taekwoon recieved his customers at home and he got paid big time. Taekwoon had to let the customers be dominant and he had to do everything the customers wanted. Even when the owner decided that customers could sign up for having a slave for a week at home. Many customers wanted Taekwoon to have at their home for a week, so the list for customers that wanted him got longer and longer. 

Taekwoon also had to wear a signature outfit. A suit with no shirt underneath his jacket and a choker around his neck. To finish the look, Taekwoon's hair was blonde and that made every customer fall head over heels with Taekwoon. Taekwoon loved the attention, so he didn't know anymore what some nasty attention could be. Now that he was going to stay at someone's home, Taekwoon had to do the household aswell. Taekwoon did the laundry, he did the dishes and he did so much more.

But something had changed and the owner wasn't pleased, even though he couldn't do a thing against it. Taekwoon was for a week in Hakyeon's house and it started off like any other week. Taekwoon was doing the household for Hakyeon, but Hakyeon wasn't pleased with everything Taekwoon did for him. For sure, he appreciated it. But it felt wrong... and he felt something change on the inside. Hakyeon was falling in love with Taekwoon and it was wrong, because a slave wasn't supposed to answer that love.

Taekwoon noticed it anyways, as he tried to come close to Hakyeon to find out what was wrong with Hakyeon. Hakyeon didn't scold on him like other customers did, but Taekwoon recieved compliments from Hakyeon. And Hakyeon even touched his shoulder in a friendly way, something Taekwoon wasn't used to. One night, Taekwoon even ended up on Hakyeon's bed next to Hakyeon. Taekwoon was forced to sleep on the floor, which was one of the rules. But Hakyeon changed everything and broke all of them.

Then another night, Hakyeon's crush on Taekwoon was sky high and he kissed the blonde slave when they were in bed. Taekwoon didn't find anything suspicious about this kiss, as many customers have kissed him before. Taekwoon was used to anything, so nothing was new to him anymore. Or so Taekwoon thought, because he wasn't expecting Hakyeon's next move.

Hakyeon climbed upon the slave and his hands were sliding under Taekwoon's jacket, as they rested on Taekwoon's back. For a second, Hakyeon broke the kiss and looked at the slave underneath him. His heart was beating the fastest he had ever felt and it was time to let the slave now, before Taekwoon had to return to the mansion.

''I am madly in love with you Taekwoon, maybe even more than all the other customers that have touched you. I am going to make you mine and I am not going to let you go back to that filthy boss of yours. I am going to keep you for myself and you are going to stay here with me. I don't want to see you go and my heart breaks if I already think of that moment. Taekwoon, I love you so much. You are go gorgeous and I want you to realise how gorgeous you are. I want you to become my boyfriend, because I want to show off to everyone that I have the hottest boyfriend in town.'' Hakyeon confessed to the slave underneath him and Taekwoon was mindblown. Did Hakyeon just tell him that he wanted to date a slave like him? How was his boss going to react if he knew what Hakyeon was up to.

Hakyeon crashed his lips onto Taekwoon again and his arms moved up to Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon had placed his hands onto Hakyeon's back and secretly had to admit that he loved it the most that Hakyeon was on top of him, Hakyeon was his favorite customer so far. But even Taekwoon had developped a small crush on Hakyeon, because Hakyeon was the nicest out of all the customers Taekwoon had dealt with. But it was forbidden for a slave to have a crush on someone, even if they did have one. 

Hakyeon's lips trailed down to Taekwoon's collar bone and it was then that Taekwoon moaned in pleasure for the first time ever. He wasn't allowed to do that, but Hakyeon had let him know that Hakyeon wasn't going to treat Taekwoon like a slave. Hakyeon felt uncomfortable if he had to let Taekwoon do the household and Hakyeon wanted to cuddle with Taekwoon instead. Hakyeon chuckled when he heard Taekwoon moan, because his words finally reached Taekwoon's brain.

Hakyeon let go of Taekwoon's neck and opened Taekwoon's jacket as he took it off. For now, Hakyeon wanted to have the warmth of this handsome slave upon his bare torso. Hakyeon always slept without a shirt, because his shirts were sticky on him during the hot nights in the Summer. But tonight, Hakyeon didn't care. Right after he basically dropped his body onto Taekwoon's body, Hakyeon tilted his head and threw it backwards as he also moaned in pleasure. It felt so good to have the warmth of the slave against his body.

''God, I love you so much Taekwoon. Don't you tell me that you are going back to that filthy man who owns you, because you stay here with me. Oh wait, I'm not going to wait to make you mine. You are already mine, you are my boyfriend and my boyfriend isn't going back to that filthy man.'' Hakyeon exclaimed and it finally happened that Taekwoon smiled. Taekwoon had fallen into the right arms and he was more than happy that Hakyeon wasn't treating him like a slave.