008

VIXX ONE SHOTS

A/N This basically was the concept that I had in mind when I came up with ''LEO: The Story of a Trainee''. Check that story out if you like ;)

After training of 3 years, Taekwoon was set to debut. Jellyfish Entertainment wanted to let him debut as a solo artist, because they didn't think that he would fit in a boygroup. Not even in their already active group VIXX, which kinda struggled to find some fame in the harsh industry. People weren't loving the group that much yet, after trying out with a dark concept. On & On was loved by the scare fans they already had, but the bigger audience didn't see them just yet. 

Taekwoon had seen those disappointing faces of the members and every member became desperate, giving Hakyeon a hard time of keeping the group together. Wonshik was the most desperate, as he worked so hard for the raps on this song and he had so many things he wanted to do. He wasn't sure if sticking to this group would be the best thing for the future. 

Hakyeon was dating Taekwoon in secret and the two were spending time together whenever the group wasn't promoting, Hakyeon had better things to do during the time that the group wasn't on stage. It was hard for the two to keep the relationship a secret, they couldn't stay away from each other. Hakyeon also helped Taekwoon with training his vocals, so the time they spent together was also very helpful. Hakyeon at least had an excuse to stay at Taekwoon's dorm. Taekwoon's dorm was smaller than where the group was in, but this is how he started off aswell.

Taekwoon also noticed in the building that Hakyeon couldn't stay away from him. Once the group had practiced for their upcoming comeback, which was going to be Hyde, it was time for Taekwoon to practice and Hakyeon had a hard time on leaving the room. He wanted to stay in the room and one day, he got what he wanted. The group pretended to leave, but secretly came back to see how Taekwoon was doing. They never heard him sing and never saw him dance, so they wanted to know how this trainee was doing. And boy, they were in for a treat. Taekwoon sounded, according to Jaehwan, even better than he sounded when it came to his vocals. But his dance skills were also really good. 

After that practice, the group went to the bathroom in the building and discussed what they just saw and heard in the practice room. Wonshik was convinced that Taekwoon might be the missing piece of their puzzle, maybe it would be better if Taekwoon was going to added to the group instead of debuting as a solo artist. Maybe he could grow from there, maybe he could work on solo stuff within a few years. But the group wanted him to be a part of their team. After leaving the bathroom, the group made their way to the office of the CEO who was named Hwang Se Jun.

''Well gentlemen, what can I do for you?'' Se Jun asked as soon as the five members entered the office. They all were a little uncomfortable to face him, but they knew they were doing the right thing. If they couldn't convince Se Jun to add Taekwoon to the group, they were doomed for sure. They knew that disbandment would be around the corner anytime soon if they weren't taking matters into their own hands. Jellyfish wasn't a huge company, so they had to become successful in order to earn a lot of money.

''The reason why we came to your office, is because of Jung Taekwoon. We went into the practice room to see how he is doing, after we heard that he is set to debut soon. But we are sure that Taekwoon is the missing piece to our puzzle, maybe we need another vocalist. No group only has one main vocalist. And his dancing skills are no joke. Aside from that, I am sure that fans will love him if we add him to the group. It will be a change for them, but it will be a change for us that we will need.'' Hakyeon explained to Se Jun and the rest immediately agreed. Se Jun nodded slowly and was thinking about if this would be the best choice he would make. Would it really help that he was going to add another vocalist to this group?

''I see your point, but I need to discuss this with the rest of the staff first. I am going to do it right away, since time is ticking as Taekwoon's debut date is also coming closer. Would you guys mind to wait in the hallway? I am going to discuss this with the rest of the staff right away.'' Se Jun said and the group nodded, as they left the office immediately. Se Jun called to everyone in the office for a quick meeting, because their only boygroup came up with something that might work out. Everyone rushed to the room where they had their usual meeting. While Se Jun was in the meeting, the group was back at the door of the practice room where Taekwoon was busy with practicing. The five hoped that they would get a yes from the staff. If not, the group was doomed.

After only 30 minutes, Se Jun returned to the group. The five members hoped that they were about to get some great news, because Taekwoon could change the group if he was going to be added to the group.

''I talked to the staff and they agreed with you. Some still weren't sure to let Taekwoon debut as a solo artist, so they immediately agreed with the five of you. So, that means that we have a lot of work to do to change the choreography and to record all of the songs again. And also, we need to release some teasers of him for the upcoming comeback.'' Se Jun said and the group was on cloud nine, Hakyeon in particular. His boyfriend was going to join the group and they would spend some more time together.

Everything that was discussed at that time, became reality months later. After it was revealed that Taekwoon was added to the group, fans were very excited. And at the time Hyde came out, the five members were more than happy that they finally found the missing piece to their puzzle. The chemistry between Taekwoon and the rest of the group was even better than they expected, aside from the fact that Taekwoon was really shy. No one blamed him for that, as it happened at the very last moment that Jellyfish Entertainment added him to the group to save VIXX from disbandment. And Hakyeon? He couldn't stay away from Taekwoon, not even after Taekwoon moved to their dorm. The dorm where he belonged according to Hakyeon.