002

VIXX ONE SHOTS

It was in the middle of the night and Taekwoon was walking down the streets of Seoul. It was around Christmas time and snow had fallen, so everything was almost covered in snow. Taekwoon loved to be awake around this time of the year, because vampires like him also loved Christmas. But Taekwoon always celebrated Christmas on his own. He wasn't a part of a clan and his family members were killed when Taekwoon was turned into a vampire. Taekwoon was a target of the vampires and in order to make Taekwoon realise that he was a victim, his family members died one by one.

No one was around at this time and it was just him who was walking around the streets. Snow was falling down and Taekwoon walked past several shops which used to be his favorite shops when he was a human child. Including a toy store where his parents used to buy toys for Taekwoon and the owners developed a friendship with the Jung family. And everytime Taekwoon entered the store, he got discount everytime he bought something. Too bad is that the lady died on natural causes, but her husband was strong enough to keep the shop open.

Taekwoon then arrived into an alley which was popular among maffia members or anyone who was looking for some pleasure. Multiple shops were located here and even borthels were here. Some had women behind the windows, but there was one borthel which got the most customers out of all the borthels here. This borthel kept hybrids and they had a lot of hybrids here, vampire-werewolf hybrids, human-vampire hybrids et cetera. And for a little amount of money, the hybrids could be abused in front of the customers at the other side of the window. And this shop was open all day and all night, so even Taekwoon could pay a visit to this shop. But Taekwoon never felt anything for abuse towards hybrids.

Taekwoon was glad he was a vampire who was completely blank if it comes to emotions. Taekwoon never felt happiness, sadness and not even confusion. Taekwoon only knew anger and this came foreward whenever he attacked his victims.

Taekwoon looked at the shop as soon as he heard some knocking coming from the shop. Someone was knocking against the glass and tried to get Taekwoon's attention. To Taekwoon's surprise, the owner smiled as soon as he got Taekwoon's attention. Taekwoon didn't know what to think, but he knew that this guy was nothing more but a filthy guy with some sick thoughts. Taekwoon took a closer look at the owner and the owner was quite young, he looked like someone in his early 20s. His hair was purple and he had golden eyes. 

This guy wasn't human, Taekwoon thought. This guy must be immortal, because no human has golden eyes. Vampires could have golden eyes and there were also a few hybrids who had golden eyes, so this guy must be immortal.

Taekwoon walked closer to the window and crossed his arms. The owner smiled and walked away for a few seconds, leaving Taekwoon behind in confusion. This guy wanted his attention and now, he is gone. Is this some kind of sick joke? But the owner came back with a few chains in his hand and Taekwoon's eyes widen as soon as he saw four young men attached to the chains. The one on Taekwoon's very left had blonde hair and blue eyes, the one next to him had orange hair with yellow eyes, the one next to him had dark brown hair with chocolate eyes and the one on Taekwoon's very right had blue hair with purple eyes. Taekwoon wasn't sure what kind of hybrids they were, but they looked human at least.

The owner started to put on a devilish smile as he pulled harsh at the chains, making the four hybrids scream in pain. Taekwoon just stood there with his arms crossed over his chest. It was sad to see these four being abused like this, but Taekwoon didn't feel any emotions to go in and set them free. For now, he just stood there watching the abuse of the hybrids.

The next thing the owner did, was giving each of the hybrids a hard slap in the face. At the blue haired hybrid, his nose started to bleed already and Taekwoon felt hungry. He wanted to crash through the window and sink his fangs into the hybrid's neck. Two things that held Taekwoon back were the owner and the glass.

The owner started to smile again and kept hope that Taekwoon would smile at least a bit while he was watching the abuse of the hybrids, because he hasn't seen a smile on Taekwoon's face yet. Much to the happiness of the hybrids. Because once customers smiled, they smiled because of how harsh they were abused.

The owner bared his fangs and it was clear to Taekwoon that he was a vampire like Taekwoon was. It was confirmed now that the owner was immortal and wasn't acting human. But the more Taekwoon looked at the owner, the more he realised that this vampire was from a different kind. Taekwoon labeled himself as a 'normal' vampire, but this owner was a vampire which had larger fangs and whose eyes were darker than Taekwoon's eyes. Taekwoon's eyes turned red whenever he attacked a victim, but the owner's eyes turned burgundy. One thing that this owner didn't have and Taekwoon had, was that his voice turned deeper as soon as he spoke whenever he was angry or mad.

Then, the hybrids were being kicked in their back and this was the moment for Taekwoon that he had to stop the owner. Taekwoon ran to the window and jumped to make his way in, pieces of glass shattering everywhere.

''Oh come on, you ruined the best part!'' the owner said and giggled, but Taekwoon's face remained expressionless. Taekwoon grabbed the chains and looked at the four hybrids, whose eyes looked like their were about to cry, but Taekwoon assured them that he would set them free. The owner then bared his fangs and his eyes turned in the burgundy color. Taekwoon's eyes turned red and even Taekwoon bared his fangs.

''You stay away from these hybrids, because these four don't deserve to be treated like you treated them. Go find some other hybrids to abuse, but not these ones!'' the four hybrids' eyes widen as soon as they heard Taekwoon talk in a deeper voice. The owner started to laugh and stepped forward, almost wanting to take over the chains again but Taekwoon held them behind his back.

Taekwoon growled and shook his head, before he sighed. He was going to take these hybrids with them and he wanted to take care of them until they were healthy enough to life a live on their own. Taekwoon jumped out of the shop and pulled the hybrids with him, which screamed in pain as soon as they fell on the cold ground. Taekwoon turned and tried to take off the chains off their neck and much to his surprise, he managed to set them free from the chains.

''Come on, I'll take you with me and I'll take care of you until you guys can go back into the society. And no, I won't hurt you.'' Taekwoon said and after the hybrids looked scared at him, they started to trust him and got up before they walked with Taekwoon home.

A/N This one shot comes from an idea I had saved in the notes on my phone. You can expect more from these ideas and I hope they will turn out the way I had in mind.