005

VIXX ONE SHOTS

''Hyung, why are we here?'' Taekwoon asks when he looks at Hakyeon after Hakyeon let his two friends Taekwoon and Wonshik in. The three of them were in a big room and Taekwoon still didn't know why they were here. Hakyeon didn't give the two friends a reason why they had to come over, while he usually did that. Taekwoon and Wonshik looked around and it looked weird to the two friends. The room was filled with lots of weird equipment and Taekwoon wondered why his friend had a room with things like these.

''I want to show you something and I hope that you might like it. At least, I do. You'll see where I talked about when you see it with your own eyes.'' Hakyeon said and looked over his schouder to his two friends. Taekwoon and Wonshik looked with a confused look at each other and wondered where their friend talked about. Hakyeon usually never has any secrets for them, but this was a big secret that he kept for them and it was only raising the confusion in their minds.

Taekwoon knew that Hakyeon was obsessed with lots of different creatures that didn't exist. Hakyeon was obsessed with vampires, werewolves, hybrids, angels etc., more than he could name. And Wonshik had the same. Wonshik knew about Hakyeon's obsessions and wondered why Hakyeon was obsessed with these creatures, because Hakyeon never said that he wanted to become one of those creatures if one of these existed.

The two friends never visited Hakyeon at home, because Hakyeon never wanted them to come over. It only raised the confusion at the two friends, because they wanted to know why Hakyeon didn't want them at home. So it was a surprise that he asked them to come over today.

And here they are, in a room which was dark for 50% and lots of weird equipment was stored in this room. There was a chair in there which doctors and dentists have aswell and Hakyeon also had lots of equipment that the doctors and dentists use. What was Hakyeon doing with these things?

''Well, here we are. Close your eyes and once you may open your eyes, I will reveal something to you that I am very excited for.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon sighed, before he closed his eyes. Wonshik did the same, but Wonshik even covered his eyes with his hands.

The two friends heard Hakyeon sigh ,a sigh of joy to be honest, and it made Taekwoon even more curious what their friend had to show them. Hakyeon was a nice guy, but this made him turn into a weird guy second by second.

''Alright, open your eyes and let me know what you think of this.'' Hakyeon said and as soon as the two opened their eyes, there were black angels in each box of glass. But these angels looked exactly like them. Taekwoon's eyes widen when he saw the angel across from him.

''H-Hakyeon, why does this angel look like me?'' Taekwoon asked and looked at his friend. The angel across from him kept looking at Taekwoon with an angry look on his face, but Taekwoon's look was exactly the same. Except that he wasn't angry at this point. The angel across from him was dressed in black and his wings were folded. The angel also had long black hair and had lots of black bracelets on his left wrist.

Across from Wonshik was an angel standing in the same clothes and also with folded wings on his back. His hair was blonde and was cut short, but was cut into an arrow shape to the front of his forehead.

''Well my friends, these are clones. These are clones from the two of you and I will send them into the world to make people believe that angels do exist.'' Hakyeon said and the two friends looked with a surprised look at Hakyeon. Why would Hakyeon create angels that looked like them? They would get a bad name because of this.

Without waiting for an answer, Taekwoon walked towards his clone and the clone kept looking at him. Taekwoon swore he would never wear long hair himself, because he hated it. Why would his clone wear long hair and why would his clone be an angel? A black angel to be exact.

''Let me introduce you to Leo and Ravi. These two will be sent into the world to make people believe that angels exist. But until now, I will keep them here.'' Hakyeon answered and a bright smile was on his face. 

Wonshik looked at his friend and looked back Ravi. Ravi also had an angry look on his face and was growling at Wonshik. Leo was doing the same to Taekwoon, but none of the two friends stepped back in fear. They were rather surprised that their friend created an exact version of them. And what was going to be next? A clone of them as vampires? Or as werewolves?

''Why did you do this Hakyeon? Why were you creating a clone of us?'' Wonshik asked and before Hakyeon could answer, Ravi was pounding on the glass and Wonshik looked back at the clone in front of him. Ravi really was an attention seeker and Wonshik didn't like those types.

''As I told you, I wanted to make people believe that angels exist. They don't just believe in stories, they do exist in real life too.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon sighed, before he looked at an angry faced Leo who was also pounding on the glass.

Both Taekwoon and Wonshik didn't like their clones, because they were dark and evil. Why would Hakyeon send dark and evil creatures into the world? Why were these angels black and why weren't they white?

Taekwoon kept his mouth shut and decided to keep his questions in his mind. Hakyeon wasn't really giving answers on their questions they asked, so it was better not to ask questions anymore. He could only wonder when these evil creatures were going to be released into the world and why Hakyeon wanted to use his two friends for the clones. Their names were going to be ruined.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N This one came out of the blue and it's written in a crappy way. But I hope y'all like it. I want to create a story with this idea, but I have to see how I wanna make that work.

A Happy New Year and see y'all in 2019!