004

VIXX ONE SHOTS

Seoul looked like any other city, but it was also carrying some dark secrets with him. One of those secrets was that a young man named Lee Hongbin created mythical creatures to send them into the world. Well, he used humans for them and he injected them with special blood. Whenever he created angels ,either with white wings or black wings, it never took long before their wings would shoot out of their back. The very first time was always painful for the newly created angels, but they were going to learn how to hide them and how to make them visible.

Hongbin walked to the small section where he kept angels he wanted to some more check ups on before they were going into the world and going to do whatever Hongbin told them to do. In here, he kept the angels together and never separated the white and black angels.

''Goodmorning Wonshik, I wanna see how you are doing.'' Hongbin said and collected his equipment, before he entered the cage of Wonshik. Wonshik was a standard angel ,a white one, and never had anything to complain. Wonshik had blonde hair and his short hair was cut in an arrow-ish style to his forehead.

''Great, because I can't wait to go back into the society.'' Wonshik said and sounded very enthusiastic. Wonshik was being kept in here for almost 4 months and he was done with being locked up. He wanted to go into the world to show people that angels do exist.

Hongbin smiled and walked over to Wonshik, who took off his shirt while his white wings were spread out wide. Hongbin did the physical check ups on Wonshik first to see if his physical condition was on the positive side. And until now, Wonshik was doing well. Then, Hongbin checked how strong Wonshik's wings were. Angels didn't have to fly, but it was a must that their wings were strong enough.

Wonshik was being brought here after he was being left for dead on the cold streets. Wonshik was a victim of bullying for a long time and people never left him alone. After Hongbin took him away, he assured Wonshik he could offer him a better life and Wonshik believed him. 

When he was injected with the angelic blood, Wonshik felt some changes happening. It felt like he was immortal and that he wasn't weak anymore. But the worst pain was felt when he felt the wings shoot out of his back, it felt like his back was ripped apart.

''Well Wonshik, you are doing well. I'll prepare you for your release, which will be either later today or tomorrow.'' Hongbin said and Wonshik smiled while Hongbin collected his stuff. Hongbin left Wonshik's cage and did the check ups on the other angels too. The check ups never took long, because the angels were doing well. Some black angels weren't doing well, because their bodies had difficulties in getting used to the blood that was taking over.

Once Hongbin was done, he walked back to the room where Taekwoon was injected by angelic blood. Taekwoon was going to be a black angel, because Hongbin thought that the black wings would fit more with him. Taekwoon had long black hair and that made the decision final to turn Taekwoon into a black angel.

Taekwoon was consious during the transformation and could feel everything change inside of him. He felt dizzy during the first minutes of his transformation, but his body got used to the blood that was injected inside of him. 

''Good to see you're doing so well, Taekwoon.'' Hongbin said and smiled as he placed a hand on Taekwoon's shoulder. Taekwoon only looked at it with his eyes as he couldn't move his head. His body was attached to a machine by his neck, shoulders, his pelvis and his feet.

Taekwoon was brought here because Taekwoon was locked outside by his own family. Taekwoon was different than his parents wanted him to be and Taekwoon didn't want to change himself to satisfy his own parents. When Taekwoon was wondering the streets, Hongbin bumped into him and promised him that Taekwoon could live a better life if he went with Hongbin. Much to Hongbin's pleasure, the older black haired man went with him. 

When the transformation was complete, Hongbin helped Taekwoon to come out of the machine. Taekwoon was feeling okay for so far, but he was going to feel some pain when the wings were going to make their way out of his back. And this pain was about to come within seconds.

Taekwoon flinched and collapsed through his knees when he felt some pain coming.

''It hurts!'' Taekwoon screamed and Hongbin held tight on Taekwoon's hands as he sat next to Taekwoon on his knees.

''I know Taekwoon, but your wings are ready to be spread. The first time will hurt, but I will help you to control your wings.'' Hongbin told him and Taekwoon screamed in pain. 

It didn't take long before his wings shot out of his back and Taekwoon screamed in pain. It felt like his back was ripping apart and it felt like his back was on fire. Hongbin's eyes widen when he saw Taekwoon's wings, because his were the biggest out of all the angels he had created.

''The pain is over, Taekwoon. Take a look at your wings, they are huge.'' Hongbin said and Taekwoon sniffed, before he looked up and saw his own wings. Taekwoon couldn't believe that he was an angel now, but the wings confirmed it for him.

''I will help you to control those wings, because you have to learn how to hide them and how to make them show up. For now, I'll keep you in here to keep an eye on your health. Because you have to be healthy enough to be released into the society again.'' Hongbin continued and Taekwoon nodded. Hongbin wiped away Taekwoon's tears and helped him back up.

Hongbin led Taekwoon to the cage where he was going to be kept. Hongbin assured him that he wasn't going to turn Taekwoon into a prisoner, but he had to keep him here to make sure Taekwoon wouldn't be a weak angel.

''For now, I'll keep you here. Don't worry, I will take care of you. I will do check ups basically everyday to see how you are doing, it's important for angels to go into the society as an healthy angel.'' Hongbin said with a soft voice and Taekwoon looked from the cage to Hongbin. Taekwoon didn't want to be in here, but he had to trust Hongbin at his word. If Hongbin would check up on him everyday, then it would be the truth.

Hongbin led Taekwoon into the cage and explained everything what Taekwoon could expect. Taekwoon sighed and nodded at the same time.

He was an newly created angel and everything went too fast for him, but it was going to take some time before he finally understood everything...