001

VIXX ONE SHOTS

A/N This one shots shows what I had in mind when I came up with the idea for Chained To Love, keep in mind that one shots in this story aren't going to be about 1000 words. Not all of them.

It's Saturday afternoon and I'm currently at Cha Yeon's house, because she wanted me to come over. Cha Yeon lives in a big mansion and it took me years before I realised where all the hallways lead to. And I always have respected Cha Yeon's parents, because they are hard workers and they earn lots of money to afford this mansion.

I'm with Cha Yeon at her bedroom and she has a bigger bedroom than mine. Not only is a bed in here, but she has a walk in closet and she has a huge desk. And to top it all, she has a mini stage in her bedroom so that she can pretend that she is performing on a stage. I wish I had a small stage, because I would've loved to let my fantasy take the better of me on things like this.

I sit down at Cha Yeon's bed and I look around to see the posters she has on her wall. She has posters of many groups as BIGBANG, EXO, SEVENTEEN et cetera on her wall and I'm jealous that she has so many posters, because I only have about 5 posters and not all of them fit on my wall. But don't forget that Cha Yeon's parents are wealthy as heck and they can afford everything Cha Yeon asks for, that's why she is acting like a sometimes. But our friendship isn't breaking because of how wealthy she is and how 'normal' I actually am.

''Mi Seul, I'd like to show you something and I'm so happy that my parents could afford this. So follow me.'' Cha Yeon tells me and gets up from her bed, while she grabs my hand immediately. I get up too and I run with her down the stairs, before we go down the stairs to the basement. I wonder what Cha Yeon wants to show me, but we'll see what made her happy. As soon as we stop before the door, Cha Yeon looks at me and sighs.

''Remember Mi Seul, don't touch anything unless I give you permission. And whenever you find something sad, don't act like that. You're a guest here, so I'm in charge of how you should act.'' Cha Yeon says with a stern tone and I swallow, before I nod. Whenever she talks in a stern tone, I'm kinda scared of Mi Seul. Because it's like she wants to take control of my actions and emotions.

Cha Yeon opens the door and I follow her inside. The door closes by itself and Cha Yeon grabs my wrist, while she takes me with her further into the basement. Out of the blue, I hear multiple male voices talk and I wonder why she would keep men in here. Are they cleaning up in here or is there another reason why she has these men here?

As soon as we arrive, I see six men in white tuxedos and a red choker around their neck. They also aren't wearing shirts underneath their jacket, which makes me wonder why and if they don't feel cold with no shirt underneath their jacket.

''Yah! Line up here!'' Cha Yeon says with a stern voice and the six men line up in front of us. All of them have a scared look on their face, as if Cha Yeon is here to hurt them. I kinda feel sad for them, but Cha Yeon told me not to act like that towards them. I still don't know why, but hopefully I'll find out soon.

''I would like to introduce the six of you to my dear friend Jung Mi Seul. This is the first time that she knows about you and you better keep her away from you as she has to keep you all away from herself. Mi Seul, I'd like to introduce you to my slaves Hakyeon, Taekwoon, Jaehwan, Wonshik, Hongbin and Sanhyuk. My parents bought these slaves a couple of years ago and I can do to them whatever I want.'' Cha Yeon says and I look at the six slaves in front of her. She keeps slaves for whatever she wants to do with them?

I look down at the floor for a few seconds, before I look up to the six slaves in front of me. They all look at me with scared eyes and I sigh when I look at Cha Yeon. She told me not to feel sorry for them, but I can't help but do feel sorry for them. I sit down at the small bench inside the basement and just when Cha Yeon turns her back to the slaves, the slaves sit down at the same bench as I sit at but there is still some distance between us. I don't know if they're still scared of me, but I hope they will feel comfortable around me so that they can open up towards me.

Cha Yeon turns again and anger is shown in her face when she sees us om the same bench.

''We still sit seperate from each other, so don't feel bothered okay?'' I tell her and even though Cha Yeon nods, anger still doesn't leave her face. I roll my eyes and I carefully look into the direction where the slaves sit. I feel so sorry for them that they have to undergo harsh treatments from Cha Yeon, so I hope I can find a way to set them free.

Cha Yeon sits at the other bench across the room and looks at us with a stern look, as if she wants to keep an eye on her. I sigh and my eyes don't leave the slaves, but I show them that they can trust me and that I am different from how Cha Yeon's personality is. 

Just then, one of the blonde slaves gets up and sits down next to me. He tells me that he prefers to be called Leo and that he is living like a slave for more than 10 years. Wait what? He is living like a slave since he was in his teens? Oh my god, I feel so bad for him. I really want to get Leo outta here, because a type like him shouldn't live under the ground as a slave.

It doesn't take long before the other slaves follow the action that Leo did and I can see in the corner of my eye that Cha Yeon isn't so pleased with this. Hell, I don't care that I am a guest here. I want everyone else around me to be comfortable, even these six slaves. Without realising, my head rests on Leo's shoulder and Leo's hand rests on my lap. Cha Yeon is beyond mad, but she can't start anything against me. I can be quite agressive and even wealthy types like Cha Yeon can't start anything against me. My dad is a lawyer and I can ask him to defend me once they want to bring this to court.

''I want you to be happy Leo, I want all of you to be happy.'' I whisper, but loud enough for Leo to hear. Because he rubs over my leg right after I whispered this to him. I have to find a way to get these six out of this place, because I don't want them to suffer even more.