Werewolve’s Attack's Jiyong

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At TOP’s Residence

TOP opens the door hearing the door bell ringing. He sees an Inspector and constable at the door.

“Your name is Seunghyun?”

“Yes! What is the matter?” Inspector takes some papers from the Constable and hands it over to TOP.

“You have to sign these papers.”

“What are you talking about? What is this?”

“This is court order... against you...You have to stay away from all the properties of Hyori Lee...minimum 500 meters... otherwise we will have to arrest you.”

“What? Restraining Order? Against me?”

“Yes! Sigh it.” Inspector gives the pen to TOP. TOP signs the papers and gives it back to the Inspector. “Mr Choi... Be careful hereafter...otherwise we will have to arrest you.” The Inspector and Constable goes from there.

Once they leave TOP makes a call to Jiyeon, “Mrs Kwon! Hyori came to know that I have been to her Office. She has got restraining orders against me. We have to take some action soon. Yes Ma’am.” TOP cuts the phone.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jungle

Jiyong looks towards the Jungle. Jiyong sees the eyes of a wolf in the dark. Jiyong gets into his Vampire form and charges at the wolf. He and the wolf fight and the wolf injures Jiyong on his neck. Jiyong looks at the blood by touching his neck with his hand and then charges at the wolf again. They have a tough fight at the end of which Jiyong injures the wolf. The wolf runs away from there with his injuries.

“So it is the declaration of War...In this War the one who will live is the one who would win. This werewolves want my death and I want blood. I need to find their reality because tomorrow either they will live or we.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Kwon’s Mansion

Jiyeon Kwon comes to the Hall and sits on the sofa. The door opens and Jiyeon sees Jiyong enter with bruises and injury on his neck. Jiyeon goes near him.

“What happened?”

“The same thing Omma... which happened with Appa...the difference is that I could escape...”

“This place has become very dangerous for us.”

“Yeah Omma... But don't worry...Now that werewolf cannot escape us and go anywhere because I left a mark on him.”

“That's great! That means that we will find that werewolf easily because he has the mark of the wound.”

“Exactly Omma! Now he cannot hide from us.” Jiyeon nods.

“I just hope that all this ends fast...We have to save Jaesang... and after wards we have to find the truth of Hyori Lee. I can't even tolerate her name.”

“Meaning? What is she got to do with all these?”

“Hyori Lee has a different identity Jiyong which she has kept hidden from everyone. We just have to find that secret.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jungle

The wounded wolf in his human form is walking with difficulty through the jungle. He takes his mobile phone and talks to someone, “I have been attacked. That Jiyong Kwon...to defeat him is not that easy. I need you...Come here...fast!” He cuts the call and says, “Jiyong Kwon! You turned to be more powerful than your Dad...I will take you down Jiyong, I will take you down.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Donghae is applying some herbs on the chest of the wolf guy telling that the wounds would heal soon. The mystious wolf says, “It was not easy to defeat him. The speed with which he charged at me...it wasn't easy!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Chaerin’s Room

Dara enters Chaerin's room and stealthily goes near Chaerin who is doing something on the laptop by lying on the bed. Chaerin shouts when she sees Dara almost scaring her and takes the laptop in her hand.

“Dara...Are you mad? What are you doing here?”

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing dear... Chatting on the internet with an old friend.”

“Which friend?”

“Ahh...Jihyo... She was with me at school.”

“Jihyo? I have never heard the name Jihyo...”

“Hey! Don't become Sherlock Holmes Aunty, Okay? Oh Come on yaar ...Get a life! No need to poke your head into everything.”

“I am not being a detective...It is written on your face that you are lying.” Chaerin fakes a laugh.

“Are you mad? Why should I lie? Oh God... All these is making me hungry. I will go and get sandwich from the Kitchen.” Chaerin gets up from the Bed. “You want anything?”

“Yeah...Get me some water...”

“Okay!” She goes from there. Dara pretends to look into some book. As soon as Chaerin is out of sight, Dara looks into the laptop which is on the bed. She reads the message, 'I love you Jiyong? I am so happy with you?'

Dara thinks, “Chaerin was writing this message not for Jihyo but for Jiyong? Such a big lie... Why is she hiding this from me?”

Chaerin who had not really gone from there looks at Dara from outside the door. She says in mind, “Sorry Dara... I am doing all this for you. And one day you would thank me.” Chaerin goes from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Kwon’s Mansion

Jiyong is sitting in front of his laptop. He types a search query “Hyori Lee” in Google. The search query returns some information about Hyori Lee. Jiyong reads it, “Hyori Lee... 11 Companies... elder son Donghae Lee, Younger son Minho Lee...and one daughter... Jiuen Lee...”

Jiyong tries to get more information from Google but does not find any. He thinks, “That's it? All these is just basic information...nothing important. But what was Omma saying? How does Hyori know that Appa is sick. Only Omma and me knows this. Something is wrong. This is very strange!”

The Wolves howl on the background. Jiyong turns and looks around. He then goes near the window and looks outside. Jiyong thinks, “This time I need to think of the werewolves. They want to finish me and I have to reach them before they reach me.” Jiyeon Kwon comes near him.

“Jiyong, I have an idea. I think Seunghyun can help us.”

“TOP?”

“Hmm! Hyori Lee has put restraining orders on him but still he is doing a lot of inquiries. I think you should go and meet him.”

“ Okay Omma!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At TOP’s Residence

TOP is sitting on a Chair at the Hall in his house looking into a file. He puts the file on the table and tries to figure out, “Who is this Hyori? Why she has come here? Why she has stolen the identity of a dead woman?”

 Suddenly the light goes off and TOP gets up from where he was sitting. As he watches a man enters the room and TOP moves backwards. TOP falls down and screams.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Yang’s Mansion

Dara and Chaerin are sitting on the Bed with face pack on their faces. Dara is resting with her head backwards and cucumber slices on her eyes while Chaerin is sipping cool drinks.

Dara thinks, “I need to find what is going between Chaerin and Jiyong. Let Chaerin hide how much ever she wants and when she gets distracted I will see.” Chaerin picks the cucumber slice from Dara's eyes and starts to eat it. Dara sits up.

“Chaerin, Nobody eats that...yuck!” Dara takes the other cucumber slice from her eyes and puts it on the Plate on the bed.

“Oh...You were not sleeping?” Chaerin complains that she does not understand how someone will keep pumpkin on eyes and relax. Dara corrects her telling that it is not pumpkin but cucumber. Dara again puts cucumber slices on her eyes and lean backs to the pillow. Chaerin also imitates her by putting the half eaten cucumber slice on her one eyes and leaning back. Hyunsuk comes to the room and switches off the music system. The gets sit upright and look at Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk scolds them asking if their studies, college and exams are over that they are sitting with pumpkin on eyes. Dara corrects him, “This is not cucumber not pumpkin.”

“Cucumber...Whatever!” The girls look at each other with a prank in mind.

“Appa, What happened to you?”

“Aah...” Chaerin gets up from the bed and comes near Hyunsuk.  Dara tells him that Jung Kyung Ho and Kim Dong Hyunare plus 40 like him and asks him to compare their faces with his. Dara tells him that the time has come for him to take care of his face. Both the girls together convince Hyunsuk that he needs to look fresh and young. Hyunsuk agrees that the girls are right and wonders what to do. Chaerin tells him, “We will tell you!” and the girls goes back to the bed. Hyunsuk looks at the direction of the cot hearing Chaerin calling, “Appa” and is shocked. He nods “No”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The Door bell rings at Yang House and a House Staff goes and opens the door. Minho Lee comes inside with some books in hand.

“Is Dara at home?”

“The girls are up and Sir also... at Chaerin baby's room.”

“Okay then I will go and see...” Minho walks inside and the staff closes the door.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Minho pushes open the door of the room and gets inside. He gets scared suddenly and makes a noise.

“God... Who has come?” She switches on the light. Minho sees Chaerin and Dara sitting leaning to the bed and Hyunsuk lying on the bed wearing face pack. Minho waves at the girls.

“Ah Minho come...”

“Hi Uncle!”

Chaerin teases Dara, “Minho has come.” by touching Dara's hand with a finger. Dara hits her. Hyunsuk comes to meet Minho after taking the cucumber slices from his eyes. Minho extends his hand for shake hand to Hyunsuk.

“One minute!” Hyunsuk goes and puts the cucumber slices on the plate on the table.

“Is everything alright? Are you all right? Are you Guys fine?”

“Yeah yeah... everything is okay... I got influenced by these girls and put some.” Hyunsuk points to his face. “trying to become a Sharukh khan.”

“Oh Okay! Uncle at this age you thought of becoming Sharukh Khan? Just a question you know...” Hyunsuk tells that the convincing powers of the girls are good. Hyunsuk sees Minho trying to suppress a smile and asks him not to tell anyone as it is a question of his reputation. Jai tells them that he won't tell anyone. The girls look at each other and are up to some prank again. Chaerin gets up.

“Minho, How will, we believe that you won't tell anyone?” Dara also gets up.

“Yeah...how will we believe?”

“You don't have an option. Uncle, trust me I will not tell anyone.”

“Chaerin is telling right! How can we know that you won't tell anything to anybody?”

“Correct...correct...” The girls look at eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter