Kidnapping Dara

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 At Jiyong and Dara’s Apartment

Dara comes to the room ready to go to College.

“Jiyong... Are you ready to go to College?” She sees Jiyong lying down looking sick and in pain. “Jiyong...” Dara goes near him. She is worried seeing him like that and asks him if was suffering whole night. Jiyong tells her that it is alright and after 5 more days he will become a human.

Dara tells him that she would not go to College leaving him in that condition. Jiyong tells her that a guest lecturer is coming and that she should attend the lecture so that she can tell Jiyong. He tells her that he would keep calling her. Dara agrees and goes from there after giving Jiyong's phone in his hands. Jiyong is in pain and suffering.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Jeju Airport

Minho arrives at Jeju by flight. He is traveling by Car and talking to the Detective Agency Guy. The Car is at a Traffic Signal. Minho asks if they got any information. He tells that if they cannot get any details of Jiyong, get the details of the girl who is with him. Minho asks the Driver why it is taking so much time. The Driver tells him that the traffic is so much. An cab comes and stops at the side of the Car. Minho looks towards the cab with a change in his expression. Dara is inside the cab texting on her mobile.

Minho signals a Guy selling newspaper and buys a paper from him. The cab goes from there. Minho looks at the front page which has his picture on the front page as the 'Top new entrepreneur of the year'. Minho is proud of himself.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Jiyong and Dara’s Apartment

Jiyong's mobile beeps. Jiyong is in pain and he thinks if he picks up the call Dara will find out. He composes himself and picks up the phone. Dara asks him the reason for the delay in picking up the call. She asks him if he is alright. Jiyong tells her that he is alright. Dara asks him if he is telling lies. Jiyong reassures her that he is alright. Dara cuts the call after telling him to take care of himself. Jiyong writhes in pain.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Jeju National University

The girls are gossiping about the Guest Lecturer. They tell that the Guy is of their age and now is handling a big business empire. The girls tell that the guy is very hot. Dara passes that way after which they tell the name of the Guy as 'Minho Lee'.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A Car stops in front of At Jeju National University and Minho gets down. He walks into the College. Dara asks one Guy if the Guest lecturer has come. The Guy tells him that he is coming. Dara goes from there but bumps into a girl. The books of the girl falls down and Dara helps the girl in picking up the books. Minho passes them from the opposite side. Dara says sorry to the girl and walks from there. Minho turns and looks back for a minute before walking again.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Lee’s Mansion

Jieun is dressed in beautiful gown comes to the Hall. Her Bodyguards stops her.

“Excuse me...” Jieun stops. “Ma’am... where are you going?”

“I am going to my friends house to get some books.”

“Dressed up like that?”

“Meaning? Should I be going to my friends house in house clothes? You people are my bodyguards... Don't try to be my Oppa... What I wear or not wear is none of your business.”

“Minho Sir said...”

“Minho sir told you to stop me from going to the wrong places... Where I am going is my friends house... Her mother is there and entire family is there. Alright... Follow me!” Jieun walks from there followed by her Bodyguards.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Yang’s Mansion

Jieun comes to the Yang Mansion Hall which is decorated and full of guests. Jieun goes to Chaerin and compliments on her looks. She tells Chaerin that the Bodyguards are with her. Chaerin tells that the plan is on and takes Jieun from there. Chaerin comes with a plate full of sweets and offer it to the Bodyguards. The Bodygaurd refuses telling that they are on duty. Chaerin tells them that they cannot refuse. Jieun tells them that they cannot insult anyones like that and asks them to have it. The Bodygaurd tells Chaerin to have the sweet first after which they would eat. Chaerin wonders in which sweet she mixed the sleeping pills. She takes one sweet and eats in front of them. Chaerin tells them that she has eaten and asks them to eat too. The Guys take the sweet and eats it. Chaerin eats the sweet happily.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Jeju National University

Dara enters the classroom. Teacher and students are already in the class.

“You are late Dara...”

“Sorry Ma’am...”

“You are late today? Don't you know that a Guest Lecturer is coming to college today?” Dara nods. “Come on... Take your seat...” Dara drops her book on the way and bends to pick it up. Minho enters the class. Everyone gets up. Minho goes and stands next to the Teacher. “Hello Sir welcome to our class...” Minho asks the students to sit. Dara also sits down.

“How are you all? I would like to introduce myself... I am Minho... Minho Lee...” Dara is startled and looks at Minho. “The CEO of Lee Industries...” Minho starts his lecture. Dara hides her face with her hand. He tells the students that he recently got the Award for the Young Businessman. He tells that all of them have a Businessman in them. Minho turns to give his presentation with visuals.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Jiyong and Dara’s Apartment

Jiyong gets up and goes to the dining table with difficulty. He pours some water in a glass from the Jug and is about to drink it. He suddenly sees a vision of Minho Lee. He tries to concentrate and sees Dara sitting in the class trying to hide her face and Minho standing in front of the class.

“Minho... I will have to talk to Dara... Something is not alright.”

 Minho is giving the lecture. Suddenly Dara's mobile rings and Minho get distracted. Minho asks to switch off the phone. Dara switches off the phone and hides her face behind a file. Jiyong is worried seeing that Dara cut his phone and thinks that there is some problem.

“I will have to go there... I will have to go to College.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Yang’s Mansion

Chaerin is sitting and sleeping. She yawns. Eunju comes to the room. Bom goes near her. Eunju points out to Chaerin and tells that she is sleeping on engagement day. Eunju asks Bom if Chaerin had drinks. Bom tells her that she did not have any drinks. Bom asks Eunju to relax and tells that she will go and wake Chaerin up. Eunju tells that she will handle the guests. She gives the ring box to Bom and tells her to give it to Chaerin when she regains consciousness. Bom goes and sits next to Chaerin and hits on her shoulders waking her up.

“Chae.. What are you doing? It is your engagement... You are sleeping?”

“Unnie...” Chaerin laughs. TOP and Youngbae comes near Eunju.

“What happened to her?”

“Look what this girl is doing in front of everyone...” Chaerin yawns again. “She is making a drama. I don't understand...”

“You don't worry... Bom will handle her...” TOP assured Eunju.

“I hope so...” Bom looks at Chaerin who is sleepy and yawning. Bom asks Chaerin to look at her. She looks at her sheepishly. Bom shows the ring and tell that it is her engagement ring. She tells her that when the announcement is made she has to put the ring to Youngbae. Bom again insists Chaerin to get up and go with her, where all the guest are waiting and put the rings. Chaerin who is sleepy gets irritated and take the ring and puts it on Bom's finger. Chaerin leans on Bom's shoulder and goes to sleep.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Jeju National University

Minho finishes his presentation. The lights get switched on. Minho tells the students that he hopes that they got benefited from his presentation and proceeds to ask questions. Dara covers her face with a file. Minho notices her and asks her to answer. Minho asks her to stand up.

The girl sitting one bench before Dara raises her hand. The girl asks Minho if he would give internship for students in his Company. He tells her that they can enroll for internship. He then thanks the students and Teacher and leaves the class. After Minho goes Dara puts her file on the table and keeps her hands on head.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Minho comes out of the College and gets into his Car. He asks the driver to go to Gujwa. An cab comes and stops next to the Car. Jiyong gets down and pays the cab. The Driver slides the glass down and asks the way to the highway.

Minho suddenly senses Jiyong's presence and slides the glass down and looks as Jiyong walks from there. Minho asks the driver to stop the Car and gets down. He runs towards the College. Inside the college he looks around and wonders where Jiyong is gone.

Minho says in mind, “That has to be Jiyong. If he is in the College... I will find him. Jiyong Kwon, I am coming to you.” Minho walks from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Yang’s Mansion

Eunju is walking in Chaerin's room. She says in mind, “Today Chaerin spoiled everything. She insulted in front of everyone...Hyunsuk, If you would have been here today... I would have taken your support. If you would have been here maybe we would have been able to control Chaerin. She finished everything. She made us look small in front of everyone.” Eunju sits on the bed. “Hyunsuk, Where are you? Why did you leave me alone in all this?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Jeju National University

Jiyong finds Dara in front of the classroom. He goes near her.

“Dara...”

“Jiyong...We will have to go from here.” Jiyong keeps his hands on her shoulders.

“Dara... What happened? You are alright?”

“I will tell you later... We will have to get out of here...”

“Dara... Tell me what happened....... Dara... I was having a feeling from the morning today that something bad is going to happen... and in all that Minho is involved... and that happened...”

“Minho had come here to give us lecture...”

“What? Minho was our Guest Lecturer?”

“Yes Jiyong... But now he has become even more powerful and arrogant. There is only hatred on his face... Even when he was smiling it was looking evil...”

“Minho has come here for some purpose...”

“Yeah... He promised to give internship to 3 people...”

“It is all fake... He is telling lies... I know him very well... He only want to hide his truth.” Jiyong suddenly notices Minho and runs from there pulling Dara along with him. Minho comes there and looks around. He sees the Principles room and gets inside.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“Sir, I want to check all your college records.” The Principal looks at Minho. “Sir... I am talking to you... I want to check all the records of this college please...”

“Mr Lee... You have come to my Office without permission and you are ordering me? Our college gave you respect and called you here... And you are behaving like this? You are forgetting Mr Lee that how much a person becomes big, gain respect or make money... good manners cannot be bought.” Minho is irritated but composes himself.

“Sir, I am really sorry... I actually spoke to Mrs Shim... Our Company is very interested to give to your students. In this regard... I would like to see some profiles. The matter is that... I am getting late for a meeting... so I spoke in a hurry... I am really sorry... I was a little harsh...”

“It is alright. But maybe Mrs Shim forgot to tell me...”

“Yeah maybe... maybe she has forgotten....”

“I have the records on the computer...I will show you...” Minho goes to the Principal's side.

“Then it would be easy... I will looks from here...” Minho looks at the details the Principal is showing.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong and Dara overhears a girl talking to another girl . The girl says to her friend that Minho Lee is looking into every student's profile from the office computer and the job would be given to the student with best profile.

“Jiyong... What will we do?”

“Dara... Minho will find us in any condition.”

“No... That cannot happen... If Minho finds us he will kill you... Jiyong, I am so scared...”

“Dara... Dara relax... There is no use panicking... We will ahve to think of something...”

“We will have to think of something fast... We do not have time...”

“Dara... I have an idea...”

“What?”

“Come with me...”Jiyong holds her hand and takes her away from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong is sitting in front of the Computer. He goes to Jeju National University site in the Computer. Minho is looking through the students name list.

“If Minho sees this he will find both of us...” Jiyong makes some modifications in the list.

“Perfect! Dara... This is the list of those people whose applications were rejected by the College. We are replacing their names with our bio data and hack this and put to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter