College festival.

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In AKS College Campus.

Student are busy decorating the campus and stall. Dara is completing Chaerin assignment, while Chaerin is lying on the bench listening music.

Youngbae pull Chaerin’s earphone and instruct her to help them.

 

 

“Minzy! Minzy!.” Chaerin called her out.

“Yeah.”

“There you are.” Chaerin pull her along with her. “ Unnie want to meet everyone to set cool stall idea. So just inform everyone”

 

Dara notice Sulli standing in one corner crying alone. Dara goes near her and touches her shoulder. Sulli turn around and wipes her tears.

“Sulli. You need help? Dara ask her in concerned.

Sulli smile bitterly as she wipe her tears. “How will you be able to help me Dara? The person who is supposed to help me isn’t doing anything. But he has to make a firm decision today. He has to choose between both of us.”

“Decision? Choose? What are you saying Sulli?” Dara asked in confusion.

“Dara he has a girlfriend and she’s from a very influencial family. It’s not going to be easy.”

Dara remember Jiyong announcing Uee as his girlfriend and they date in the Italian restaurant.

“Even if Jiyong decides to leave her, it’s not  going to be enough. I need  to find a proper solution for this problem.” Dara thought.

“I am giving him an ultimatum and he has to makea decision today. And if he doesn’t choose me then I’m going to expose him. I’ll tell everyone that he is the father of my baby. And this time I’m not scared Dara. I’m not scared.” Sulli told Dara.

“You’ve taken the right decision Sulli.And don’t worry I’m with you.” Dara supported her decision.

“Thank you.”

“Okay.”

“Sulli have you decided which stall you will have in the fest?”

“Actually, no Dara. Nowadays, I’m just too tired.”

“I can understand. In my stall I’m selling handmade beaded bracelets. You can assist me.”

“How sweet. You’re really talented Dara.”

“Not really.Come.”Dara take Sulli to her stall.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Cafeteria

Jiyong is sitting alone at one table playing on his phone, some girls are looking at him. Uee enter the cafeteria, and see the girls ogling at Jiyong.

Uee come and sit on his lap” Hi Jiyong.” She give a winning smile towards the girls.

Jiyong get up from his chair, and Uee fall down on the floor. Everyone starts laughing at her.

“What the hell! What did you just do?” Uee yell at Jiyong.

“I showed you your place.” Jiyong replied.

“What do you mean?”

“I was just reminding you that this is just a business arrangement. So, stay away from me. And use you public display of affection infront of Dara and Youngbae, okay.”

“Who the hell do you think you are? Just because we have common enemy, that does’nt mean that you can talk to Uee like that. Stop treating me like a trash.”

“Then you should stop behaving like trash. This is a business arrangement, don’t make it personal.”

“Me? Uee? Do you know who I am ? I am AKS College’s hottest girl. I just need to snap my fingers and all the boys come running behind me.They can be my slaves.”

“Not me.”

“Go to hell.”

“I want nothing to do with you. I’m done .” Jiyong walked away.

”Whatever.”

“Wow!  Trouble in Uee’s paradise! Lets gossip! Gossip! Gossip” Minzy happily dance.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Collage Campus

Bom came with the list“Okay guys I have the list of stalls. Hyunah you can handle the hand craft stall. Taebin you can handle the balloon stall.. And Jungah you can handle the pizza stall. Dara you’re making bead bracelets right?  How much is one?” Bom went near Dara.

“200 won.”

“No, No, No 250 its handmade right?

“ Okay.”

“Jiyong broke up with Uee!” Minzy happily told Chaerin who was helping Dara in arranging her stall.

“Wow!.” Chaerin replied as she followed Minzy.

“ They had a huge fight and that king kong knocked out that bimbo from his life!” Minzy cheerfully told Chaerin

“So  he finally chose Sulli.”Dara said in her mind.

Chaerin and Minzy then went to Chaerin’s Stall, still busy gossiping about Uee and Jiyong.

“Chae! Chaerin! Chaerin what is this dunk game stall?” Bom asked her.

“This is the stall that is going to make the most money! I have fully set it up and we will charge  100won. For 3 balls and whoever gets a bullseyes will get to dunk me in the water.” TOP and Youngbae join them.

“Wow Chae! Nice idea!.” TOP told her as he high five Chaerin.

“What a silly idea.and you’re clapping for it.”Bom said to TOP.

“Oh Ma’am I’m sorry I did’nt take your permission to be happy. You want everyone to do as you wish and that’s not happening.” TOP seriously told Bom.

“What happened to you Tabi?”

“Bom you’re a control freak and you want everyone to do as you wish, and that it!”

“Thank you.”Bom angrily walked away.

“Nice acting Hyung.” Youngbae tapped TOP back.

“You’re laughing at this? I’ve never seen them fight like this before.” Dara asked Chaerin.

“This is all a plan TOP wants to propose to Unnie, that’s why he‘s fighting with her to distract her, so that when he does propose , she’ll be totally surprised!”Chaerin revealed TOP plan to Dara.

“Wow! So romantic! Why don’t things like this happen to me?”Minzy asked them.

“Because you propose to everyone yourself.” Dara told her.”

“Goodone! You’ll understand it tomorrow,” Chaerin told Minzy who is still confused about what Dara said to her.

Uee came near the stall.

“Hey are all the stalls taken?” Uee asked  Bom.

“No.”

“So which stall is the biggest?” Uee asked Bom.

“Stall number 6!” Top suddenly appeared behide Uee.

“I’ll take that stall. It’s mine.”Uee told Bom.

“No way! That is the biggest stall and I want to sell the coolest thing there. I want to put the thing that well make the most money. And by the way all the procedes go to the rural development project. And we haveto beat last year record.” Bom firmly told Uee.

“Wow, Wow,Wow. Uee is not concerned about any of your rural whatever. All I can say is that my stall will make the most money.”Uee said confidently.

“Oh really? How? What is your hidden artistic talent Ms Uee?” Bom asked.

“Bom darling, Uee is a master in the art of Kissing 500won a kiss.”

“Oooooooo” Everyone shouted.

“So now do you believe that my idea will earn us the most money? Or will you not let me because you don’t want to.”Uee asked Bom.

“I think that it’s a great idea. And Uee you’re the only one who can make a kissing stall a hit.” TOP told Uee. “Congratutation, the stall is yours.”

“Thanks TOP.”Uee kept her hand on TOP shoulder.

“I’m glad you listened to me Bom or do you still want to order people around?”

“It’s all yours.”Bom angrily walk off.

“Hey! Super acting man!” Youngbae told him.

“Have you ordered the ring yet?” TOP asked Youngbae

“It’ll be ready here in the evening. Till then, fight as much as you want with her.” Youngbae smilingly told his Hyung.

 

“ But don’t you think that this is a bit too much.” Youngbae asked TOP.

“Youngbae, the bigger the fight the bigger the surprise!” TOP assured him.

“TOP, don’t you think that , that was a bit too much.”Dara asked him.

“Don’t worry Dara, I know Bom very well.Infact we know eachother so well, that it’s very hard to surprise eachother. That’s why I need to do a bit of acting”

“I’m impressed.”Dara told him with a smile.

“ I’m super impressed! Did you see Unnie’s face when you took Uee’s side? She looked like she wanted to dunk you in the dunking stall.”

“Well, dealing with the Yang sisters is pretty dangerous.”TOP teasingly said.

“Don’t try to become too witty. She may just glare at you but I will bite you!” Chaerin warn TOP. “ Now listen take my sister as far away from me as you can.”

Dara sees Sulli hugging to Jiyong and telling him something.

“What? By the way, where is she?”Chaerin asked TOP.

“She’s Bom Chaerin! She must be sitting somewhere writing out her list in anger!” Youngbae replied.

Dara left them and went towards Sulli. Sulli walks off from Jiyong with a smiling face.

“Dara I’m so happy! Guess what! He chose me! He chose us” Sulli kept her hand on her tummy. “Dara! I love him so much! And today he proved to me that he loves me to.” Sulli notice that Dara is not happy.”What happened Dara?” Dara did’nt reply her.

“Look I know you never liked him, but that was when he used to treat me badly right? Now please be happy for me.”Sulli goes away.

Dara notice Jiyong “I am worried. God I feel sick!” Dara said in mind.

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Kwon’s Mansion

“Dara has began to ask too many questions. She questioned Jiyong today as well.” Jiyeon told Jaesung.” She won’t forget this that easily. Plus Jiyong and her don’t get along too well and I don’t trust her. She can say anything infront of anyone.”

“She has already told someone.”Jaesang told Jiyeon.

”What?” Jiyeon said in shock.

“I did’nt tell you about this but Seunghyun has already asked me this question. She only thinks that she saw me in the jungle. She is not sure. But the point is, that today 2 people have questioned me and tomorrow more will. Then the whole city will. This has to stop!”

“How?”Jiyeon worriedly asked Jaesang who was thinking.

 

 

 

“I’ll stop her.” Jaesang said.

“No.” Jiyong entered the room. “You won’t stop her. I will take care of her.” Jiyong said staring at Jaesang eyes.

Jaesang laugh at Jiyong. “This isn’t a joke Jiyong. This is serious. Our survival depends on this and there is no room for errors. And you know this very well.”

“I told you that I will deal with her.” Jiyong again stared at Jaesang eyes and walked off.”

“ Does he really think that he will say something and I will believe it. Jiyong’ll stop Dara?”

“Have faith in him Jaesang.”

“Are you naïve Jiyeon? Do you not know that he sees Yoojin in Dara.”

“He was heartbroken once and now he thinks that he has a second chance. He thinks that he can handle Dara, but in reality he cannot do this”

“So….. what should we do?”

Jaesang pour his drink on fire. “ We’ll have to stop her. No matter what Jiyong says, he cannot hurt Dara in anyway.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter