Protecting Jiyeon

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Kwon’s Mansion

Jaesang standing with a glass of blood in front of the cage inside which Jiyeon is sitting. He utters the mantra and the cage vanishes. He goes near Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon, This is not enough... but you will feel better.” Jiyeon takes the glass from him and keeps it down.

“Jaesang... I don't know what is happening to me. This thirst...”

“Sshhh!” Jaesang kneeles in front of her. “Jiyeon, Don't worry! Everything will be alright... I promise! I will not let you lose in darkness... I love you.” Jaesang gets up and kisses on her head.

“I know you love me Jaesang...” Jiyeon transforms into her Vampire form and bites Jaesang on his neck.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Chaerin’s Room

Youngbae and Chaerin is in Chaerin's room.

“It's crazy... I don't believe...” Dara enters the room. Chaerin goes near her. “Dara, Are you mad? Why did you go to meet him?”

“To meet whom?”

“Don't tell lies... I know that you went to meet Jiyong, Okay?”

“Of course I was right here...”

“Dara...Stop lying... I checked your phone... your messages... I know you had gone to meet Jiyong...”

“What the hell... You checked my phone?”

“Yes I did! But don't give me that look, Okay? I was just worried about you... And you have gone mad Dara... You went to meet Jiyong? I mean he already has a blame of murder and was seen with a dead body... I mean Dara... If something would have happened to you? Dara, Are you totally crazy?”

“Chaerin relax... Nothing will happen to me, Okay?”

“You are my sister... If something happens to you I will go mad...I don't believe that you want to meet Jiyong... Dara, look! T was a part of us. She was one of us. She did not know that she was going to be murdered like that in the jungle. And that too... She was just a college kid... And Guys I don't know what is happening in our town. Something crazy is happening and we cannot roam around in the road. Nobody will not go anywhere alone.” Dara nods. “We all got to stick together.” Youngbae nods. “specially at night, okay? You get me?”

“Yeah I do...” Dara puts her hand on Chaerin's arm. “Just relax!”

“Come here...” The girls hug. Youngbae smiles. Chaerin's phone rings and she withdraws from the hug and looks at the caller identity of her phone. She is shocked. “What the hell!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Kwon’s Mansion

Jiyong comes in front of the room and sees the door open. He sees Jaesang lying down. The Chair has fallen down and Jiyeon is no where to be seen. Jiyong rushes into the room and helps Jaesang to get up. He makes Jaesang sit on the Chair.

“Jiyong, Jiyeon attacked me and went off... She is gone...”

“Appa, Are you alright?”

“We have to stop her before she does any other mistake. We must stop her?”

“What happened to Omma? Why is she... No Appa... I cannot do it... I cannot see Omma in this condition.”

“Jiyong....”

“I can't see her like this...”

“We have to stop Jiyeon... No one other than us can stop her. You have to understand that...” Jaesang shows the bite mark on his neck.

Jiyong thinks, “I have to fight with the world for my Omma.. I have to save her... from the world and from herself too...”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Chaerin’s Room

Chaerin lifts the call. “Hello... Uee?”

“What happened Chaerin? You lost my number or what? Listen you little moron... I heard that you tried top break our agreement. You showed my waitress photos to everyone at the College and even put it on Youtube? Chaerin Yang... You are number one cheat... You insulted me at your home and that was not enough? You tried to insult me in front of everyone in the College but I am not going to give up that easily. I will not leave you.” Chaerin cuts the call.

“Chaerin... Chaerin...”

“Chaerin...”

“Hello Chaerin...” Chaerin turns and looks at them. “What?”

“Chaerin, Who called from Uee's phone?”

“It was Uee... Uee called...”

“How can that happen? How can Uee call?”

“Youngbae... I spoke to her... Don't I recognize her voice? It was Uee...”

“I am sure Chaerin you heard wrong...It is not possible...”

“Hey I cannot make such a big mistake. I know it is Uee...”

“Chaerin if that was Uee the dead body which we got on the jungle... whose was it?”

“I don't know! But I got to find out... I got to find out Guys...” Chaerin goes from there. Youngbae follows.

Dara thinks, “I need to inform Jiyong.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chaerin is sitting on the bed and looking at the laptop, Youngbae and Dara are standing in the room.

“How can it happen? This social networking Site can never be wrong. It says everyone's right location. It is just like checking in...”

“Chaerin... Chaerin... Chaerin... You had a misunderstanding. You feel like you have talked to Uee but actually you have not. May be you are in shock...”

“Dude, I am not in shock... I know whom I spoke to... I also know what was written on the site about Uee... I mean it said that she was at the cemetery.”

“Show it to me...” Youngbae sits on the bed. Dara also sits.

“Hold on!” There look at it.

“Chaerin, Give me your phone...” Dara looks into the phone and sees that Uee had made a call. “How can Uee call? I don't understand...”

“Guys I think there is some big confusion here and the confusion is due to the website. Uee is alive and the dead body at the Jungle is someone elses.” Hyunsuk enters the room. “None of us could identify the body, right? Because the body was attacked in such a manner that identifying was difficult. Meaning... Uee is alive and that was someone else...”

“Yeah... who?”

“How do I know?”

“What are you people talking?”

“Appa, Uee phoned me... She is alive...”

“Yeah Appa...” Dara goes to Hyunsuk and shows Chaerin's mobile. “See this... Uee's call...”

“How can this happen? Chaerin, You told that it is Uee or the website...”

“That is impossible Appa. This site can never go wrong. I got to see Uee... I got to talk to her...” Dara takes back the phone from Hyunsuk. “Then only I will understand what is happening... Youngbae come with me...”

“Where?”

“Uee's house...”

“What? Chaerin wait...” Both go from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the Lee’s Mansion

 Minho opens a room. He has a tray in his hands.

“Mom... I got food for you...”

“Minho Come... Sit near me...” Minho places the tray on the table and sits near Hyori “Minho you know... for us our clan is everything. And our clan's rule is that the leader and my heir will be my daughter. But Jieun is not deserving that she can lead us. The time has come Minho that we have to break this rule... Minho... You are my real heir...All the powers of this family and secrets are yours...You are not stepping back from taking revenge on our enemies... You have given me shelter... You are safeguarding me... You are a true leader... you know that?”

“Mom... I will safeguard you till my last breath... It is my responsibility. By the way, There is a happy news for you...”

“What?”

“The distance among the Vampires are increasing. One of them in their clan has chosen the path of darkness... have become a man eater... thirsty for human blood... I don't know who it is... But someone is there... some one is there who is their own enemy...in their own family... And now the entire Vampire clan is behind that person's life...If they cannot save the family the distance would increase... The opportunity is good Mom... should not let it go...” Hyori nods. “And we do not have to do anything also Mom... We have to wait and watch... find out who it is who stays in their family and is against them. I want to know... Let's see how that Jiyong Kwon will save his family now. It is going to be difficult and it's going to mean end.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Kwon’s Mansion

Dara presses the Calling Bell of Kwon House. Jiyong opens the door.

“Dara...”

“Jiyong...” Jiyong comes out of the House and closes the door from front.

“Dara, What are you doing here? You should not be here...It is too dangerous.”

“I know Jiyong that you are trying protecting me... but there is something important... I need to tell you...”

“Not here... Come...”

“Okay!” They go from there. Jiyong and Dara goes and sits on a bench. “Jiyong, I know that you are trying to protect me but I came to tell you something important. Uee is alive!”

“Uee is alive?”

“Yeah, Uee is alive and they all are trying to frame you. And I came to tell you this so that you do not get concerned unnecessarily...”

“You came to tell me just this so that I do not worry unnecessarily?” Jiyong holds her hand. “Dara, I am so lucky to have you. You know what Dara? Whatever happiness is there in my life is because of you and your love.”  Dara smiles. Jiyong keeps his hand on Dara's cheek and kisses on her forehead. “I love you Dara... I love you...”

“I love you too Jiyong...”

“I am so sorry Dara but you will have to go from here now.”

“I know... It's not safe...”

“Yeah..”

“I need to go Jiyong...”

“Yeah..”

“Bye!”

“Bye!”

Jiyong gets up from there. He goes into a room where Vampires in their hooded attires are standing.

“Jiyong, We need to talk to you...”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

Youngbae is driving the Car with Chaerin sitting beside him.

“I don't believe all this is happening...”

“Chaerin, Are you sure you want to do this? I mean going this late to someones house and that too in this atmosphere...”

“Youngbae, What I say do that. Till I see Uee with my own eyes I don't want to believe...”

“Okay...okay...Chaerin chill... Why are you becoming so hyper?”

“Because I do not understand what is happening. How can that happen Youngbae? Uee was absconding for 2 days...and then she was there where the dead body was and then I get a call from her? Don't you think all this strange?”

“Okay...okay Chaerin you relax! I will do what you say... We will go there and see with our own eyes what is happening, okay? Relax!”

“Yeah... just drive fast...”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Uee’s Residence

Chaerin and Youngbae is in front of Uee's house. Chaerin rings the bell and taps on the door. She shouts, 'Hello... Open up... Hello!'

Youngbae tries to tell her that it is night and that she should think of neighbors. Chaerin tells him that she does not care and want to see her face so that she would know if Uee is dead or alive.

“What sort of ex boyfriend are you? You don't bother if Uee is alive or not.”

“Chaerin relax...Please... you don't tell me what I should feel about whom and what not...Okay? Just chill out!” Chaerin continues shouting. A servant opens the door. Chaerin asks for Yujin. The servant tells her that Uee is sleeping and he cannot disturb her.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Kwon’s Mansion

Jiyong goes and stands in front of the Vampires.

“We want to talk to you about Jiyeon... We know that Jiyeon attacked Jaesang. Jiyeon is now out of control. She has become a danger for all of us.”

“So what to do? What do you wish from me?”

“We are waiting for your signal Jiyong... You only have to show us the way ahead.”

“Meaning?”

“Now what to be done... we need your permission for that...It should have been reverse... You should have given us Orders before itself...”

“What do you mean by that? You are d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter