Boxing Match

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boxing Ring

Students come and stand around the Boxing Ring to watch the boxing matches. Someone announces that there is just 15 minutes for the match to start. The students are fighting mock matches. Jiyong is sitting and tying a bandage around his hands with a determined look on his face. Bum Kim sees Jiyong and is terrified. He wipes the sweat from his face.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Daesung is walking around funnily wearing yellow shorts and T shirt. Minzy is angry as she had to wear a dirty color like yellow because of Daesung. Uee talks to her sarcastically. Daesung and Youngbae are also comes and stands near the girls. Uee tells that Daesung will not need to fight as Bae will defeat him with the first punch itself. Minzy defends Daesung. Uee tells Minzy, “Look at my lean mean hot machine... and your pumpkin like boyfriend.” Youngbae laughs. Minzy gets angry and gets into a fist fight with Uee. The principal and teacher comes there. As soon as the girls sees them they stop fighting. All of them act friendly and goes from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dara is walking by the side of the Boxing ring wearing a green top and black tights. Minho comes from inside the ring and sits on the side.

“Wow! What's up?” Dara smiles at him. “You are looking very nice. Black and green suits you...”

“Thank you!”

“So you are cheering for me?” Minho starts to tie the bandage on his hand.

“Are all Guys color blind? Can't you see?” Dara walks from there.

“Hey! Come on! I was just asking...because anyone can wear clothes...” Dara stops hearing the remark and turns and looks at Minho. “Whom do you wish to cheer from the heart?  Me or Jiyong?”

“Don't you see how much efforts I am putting?” She goes from there and Minho tells to her from behind.

“Okay...Cheer for me... Cheer for me!” Minho smiles.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong is hitting at the punching bag. He thinks, “Only 40 minutes is left to get to Appawith blood. Whatever I have to do, I have to do fast.”

 Dara looks at Jiyong who is hitting at the punching bag and remembers the boxing match where Jiyong stopping before hitting Youngbae seeing Dara nodding her head in a no and getting hit by Youngbae who uses the opportunity. Dara wonders were the love is lost between her and Jiyong.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Daesung approaches Youngbae and asks him to do a favor by losing at the boxing match. When Youngbae refuses Daesung asks him not to hit him at least in the match.Youngbae tells him, “Inside the ring no friendship... so will see!” Daesung falls on Youngbae's feet pleading. Youngbae goes from there and Daesung lies on the ground crying.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong is hitting on the punching bag and Chaerin goes near him. Jiyong stops seeing Chaerin.

“Jiyong, I just wanted to talk to you. I mean... Are you sure that we are not being a little over? I mean...I don't want to hurt Dara. And when she saw us hugging she was shattered. And I thought that I cannot do like that. She is my sister after all and I love her.”

“Chaerin, Just relax! You know why we are doing this...” Bum looks at them. “For the good of Dara...We are doing this so that Dara stays away from me. You don't want to hurt her, right? Because if Dara stay even near me she would be hurt. Do you wish that Dara gets hurt?” Chaerin does not answer. Jiyong turns and looks. He sees Bum Kim running from there. Jiyong gets out of the ring and follows him.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Bum Kim is running through the College Corridor. Jiyong runs behind him and catches up with him. Jiyong pins Bum to the pillar. Jiyong keeps his hand on Bum's neck and Bum struggles to loosen the grip. Jiyong tells him, “Bum Kim, If you play the match with me then maybe there are chances that you would escape.  But if you leave the match and runs away from the ring then you will be surely dead. What is your choice? Life or Death?” Bum nods his head and Jiyong takes his hand from Bum's neck.

“Shall we?” Jiyong and Bum walks back together.

At the boxing ring the judges of the Match, Bom Yang and Donghae Lee, are introduced. Bom and Donghae sits next to the Principal and Teacher after greeting them. The students clap and cheer for the judges. Donghae tells Bom that he thought the match would be boring but now that he sees that it would be interesting because of the hot girls there. Bom looks at some Guys and tells to Donghae that the men there are also very hot and asks him to look at their muscles. Donghae is not happy hearing the remark.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the Kwon's Mansion

 Jaesang's condition is deteriorating. Jiyeon tells him, “Jaesang... I will not let you go!” Jiyeon looks at the clock and finds that it is 5 minutes to 12. She thinks, “I have to do something.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Boxing Ring

The match is about to start. The referee tells the rules to Minho and his opponent. The match starts and Dara cheers for him. Minho wins the match in no time. Minho Lee is announced as winner. Minho puts his hand around the shoulder of his opponent and leaves from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The next match is announced between Youngbae Dong and Daesung. After some funny act from Daesung trying to avoid getting punched by Youngbae, Youngbae is declared as winner.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

TOP comes there with a bandage on his head. Seeing TOP, Donghae looks restless. TOP stares at Donghae and then moves from there.

Bom thinks, “Why is Donghae looking scared after seeing TOP? Does he know that TOP is my ex-boyfriend? Wow! Then I can use this! Now let me see who will make who jealous Donghae.” Bom gets up and goes near TOP as Donghae watches her.

“Hi TOP!” Bom hugs him. “How are you?” Bom keeps her hand on TOP's arm. “How come you are here?” Donghae looks upset.

“I don't have time Bom.”

“Are you alright? What happened?” Bom keeps TOP's hand in her hand.

“No! I need to talk about Donghae's truth to you. You listen to me!” Bom leaves TOP's hand.

“God! Not again...What is your problem/ Every time whenever I am happy with someone you come back... and talk bad about that Guy. Just leave me alone man!”

“Bom you know that last time also I was right. I am sorry you had a heart break but I would not let that happen again. Donghae is a wrong man. He is dangerous! This family and him are strange people. What they are from outside... they are not in reality. And what is there they are not showing.”

“What nonsense are you talking TOP?”

“Bom, Listen to me! He and his family are staying here using someone else identity. Their real name is not Lee.”

“I don't believe you. TOP you know that I have no interest on you. Whatever you do I will not come back to you. So just leave it!”

“You know what Bom? I have not come here for you. I just told you the truth.” Jiyeon comes to the room. “If you want to believe the truth or not is your problem, Okay?” TOP turns and looks at Donghae and then leaves from there.

Bom waves saying, “Okay, Bye! Take Care... catch you later, See you!” She then sends a flying kiss at TOP's direction. She then looks at Donghae who is looking at her.

Bom comes and sits next to Donghae laughing and looking happy. Donghae looks uncomfortable.

Jiyeon comes near Jiyong. “Jiyong, Jaesang has very little time.”

“I know Omma! We have just 10 minutes. But don't worry. The fight would start in a short while. And I will defeat him and bring his blood. You control yourself! A lot of things can happen in 10 minutes. And you know that he cannot win over me.”

“10 minutes...just 10 minutes...”

“Omma!”

“After that everything would be over Jiyong!”

“Omma...Nothing will happen! I will not let anything happen to Appa.” Jiyeon nods. Jiyong goes from there. Jiyeon stands there looking lost.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Bum is sitting at one corner of the Boxing Ring getting ready for the match. Minho Lee enters the Boxing ring and requests something to referee. The referee makes an announcement, “Okay, Guys and Girls...There is a new twist to the tale. Minho Lee has challenged Jiyong Kwon. And like you all know that in this match against Bum Jiyong only will win. So why waste time. Let's cut the chase and let's have the match between two biggies... Minho and Jiyong.” The students clap and cheer. Dara is tensed up. Jiyong gets inside the Boxing ring and takes the mike in hand and speaks to the audience.

“Sorry Guys...You can't predict the result of the match before the match. Bum should get a fair chance. After all it is about college rules.” Minho seizes the mike from Jiyong.

“No... Come on Jiyong! Be a man! You are are behind that poor guy? If you want to fight... fight with someone who is an equal. Real fight? Fight me!” Dara is tensed up. “You scared? Is Jiyong Kwon scared?” Jiyong takes the mike.

“Guys I think that Minho likes me a little too much. He was behind me for one week to fight the boxing match with me. He want to play the boxing match with me. But Minho... I am so sorry, I am not the kind you are looking for. First let me play with Bum and afterward two rounds with you... till then go and pump your muscles!” The referee announces the match between Jiyong Kwon and Bum Kim. Minho gets out of the Boxing ring after his failed effort to save Bum from fighting Jiyong.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The students cheer for Bum and Jiyong. Bum looks terrified. The referee introduces the players and asks them to fight fair.

The match starts and Bum falls on the ring edge with Jiyong's very first punch bleeding from the mouth. Minho goes near Bum and keeps calling him.

The referee starts the count down to announce the winner. Before the count down ends Jiyong goes near Bum and pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter