Presentation

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Class Room

Students are sitting and watching the presentation.

Video of Minzy singing is being played. If you are happy and you know it clap your hands.

“When you are happy and you know it go to sleep.” Chaerin .

“Enough Minzy, enough  that 20 minute is enough for one presentation.” Ms Jinah irratedly said.

“Ma’am! please further its more interesting.” Minzy cheerfully said.

“Interesting for you okay.” Chaerin mocked her.

“No no no we have see a lots.” Ms.Jinah firmly told her.

“Ma’am my turn.” Chaerin stood up with her cd. Ms. Jinah gestured her to play her cd.

Chaerin removed Minzy cd. “Take Minzy your garbage.”

Chaerin started playing her cd it was the video of her childhood birthday party. The video was showing a chubby girl who was stealing a cake and eating, a pointer was marked with a label Fat Uee

Uee get angry. All the students started laughing at Uee.

“What the freak I will sue you.”Uee yelled at Chaerin.

“What the freak I will sue you.” Chaerin mimic Uee.

“What is this Chaerin do you want to do this assignment or not.” Ms. Jinah asked sternly. “Next. And someone who has little bit of brains. Dara. Come on.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Campus

Some of the parents are walking around the college campus.“It must be somewehere here.” Mr.Gong said to Hyunsuk.

“Excuse me there a presentation going on where is it.” Hyunsuk asked a random student.

“Just take a turn to the left.”

“Come.” Hyunsuk told the other parents. “They have work hard to prepare the presentation. I have heard you daughter has very interesting pictures.” Hyunsuk asked Mr. Gong

“Come let go and see.” Mr. Gong  replied.

“I don’t know what my daughter did.” Hyunsuk told Mr. Gong.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Classroom.

Video is being played showing Dara with a trophy.  Everyone loves Dara’s video showing her childhood memories with her mother Sooyoung and even compliments Dara.

“Hey you got that gift.” Minzy asked Dara

“Dara is so cute.” Chaerin said

Dara then notice that Hyunsuk and  some Parents walking down the corridor and remove the plug from the projector. Jiyong notices this.

 “What happen in the cd?” Ms. Jinah said. “Hyukjin switch on the light.” Ms. Jinah said to the peon. Hyukjin switch on the light. Everyone is surprised to see their parents.

“Appa what are you doing here?” Chaerin asked Hyunsuk.

“Well I was invited Your Ma’am has called us.”

“Yes I called all your parents I want them to be the part of this excersie, after all they should also enjoy this presentation. Right?” Ms. Jinah said. “I think there is some techincal problem let me fix it.” Ms. Jinah said to the parents.

“Ma’am!” Jiyong stood up from his seat. “I have excately the same projecter at home I will check it.”

“Thank Jiyong.”

“I and machine don’t work at all.” Ms. Jinah said to Hyunsuk.

Jiyong goes near the projector he notice that  Dara was very nervous, she had closed her eyes as if she was praying. Jiyong removed the cd from the player.

“Ma’am problem is not in the projector the problem is with the cd.  Cd is corrupted.” Jiyong lied to Ms. Jinah.

“Damn it was very cute video.” Chaerin is disappointed.

“Dara your cd.” Jiyong give the Cd to Dara. She put it in her bag.

Jiyong goes and sit in his place looking at Dara.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dara breaks the CD and throws it in the dust bin and walk out of the class room. Jiyong watches her.

“What are you hiding?”

“Nothing.”

“Really? Are you sure?”

“I told you Jiyong…nothing… please leave me alone.”

Dara moves forward but Jiyong catch hold of her hand and stop her.

“That’s what I told you too. But till you knew my truth you did not stay calmly nor did you allow me to stay calmly. Now it is my turn. Tell me what you are hiding.”

“Nothing.”

“You are lying Dara! I saw you remove the plug from the Projector. What is in that video you are hiding and from whom?”

Jiyong goes closer to Dara and by looking into her eyes keeps his hand on  both her shoulders and scans her mind with his supernatural powers.

Memories of Dara flashes in front of him but just before Hyunsuk’s face was about to get revealed Dara stops him.

“Stop it Jiyong, stop whatever you are doing. I told you this is my problem. Leave me alone and do not interfere.”

“Like you stayed away from me?”

“How do you know what I am thinking? How do you know what is in my mind Jiyong?” Dara walks off while Jiyong stays still.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Taeyoung is watching them from the window.  Taeyoung says in her mind. “Story is taking an interesting turn.”

Taeyoung dials a number.

“Hello……. He is with a girl…….. It seem like they are together……. Looking at them anyone will say they are in love….ofcourse I know my job. To separate both of them….I am just informing you….trust me your work will be done.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter