Anniversary Party.

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Yang’s Mansion Party Hall

The Hall  is beautifully decorated for Hyunsuk and Eunju's Wedding Anniversary Party. Daesung and Minzy make an entry first followed by Uee and her friends. Youngbae comes to the Party with his Appa while TOP walks alone followed by Jaesang and Jiyeon Kwon. Bom comes down the stairs wearing a Green gown. Eunju goes near her.

“My God Bom! You are looking gorgeous! Did I not tell you to wear a gown...See how you are shining.” Eunju fondly touches on Bom's cheek. “Oh my God... Where is Jaejoong by the way?”

“Omma, he is on the way!”

“Let my daughter be saved of evil eyes today...” Eunju kiss Bom on her forehead and then goes from there and Bom walks to the side of the stairs where she sees TOP.

“Bom!”

“TOP! Not again...I don't even want to speak to you.” Bom turns to go away but TOP catches her on her hand.

“Bom Please...Listen to me!”

“What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to keep an eye on you.”

“Who are you to keep an eye on me?” Bom removes his hands and tries to walk away. TOP stops her by holding on to her shoulders. “How dare you?”

“Listen to me Bom! I have done a big mistake losing you. You had given a new meaning to my life. And by losing you I have lost everything! But I still care for you. And I am here today for you...if you need me.”

“I don't need you! Leave me alone.” Bom pushes him but TOP stops her again.

“Bom, Listen to me! I am living my life with your memories. It is your memories which gives me courage to live my life. I won't tell you to love me. My love is not selfish. I only wish that you be happy...even if that is with some one else.” Bom is affected by the sentimental talks of TOP. “I just hope you find happiness! But not with him...Jaejoong is not a good Guy Bom...There is something really wrong with him.” Bom tries to free her hands from TOP's hold. “You understand what I say Bom please...” Bom frees her hands.

“You know Choi Seunghyun! There is no need for you to worry about me. Who I am with and how he is...is not your problem!” Bom turns and walks away as TOP watches.

 Bom thinks, “Don't take his words seriously Bom. His sweetness is fake. He is poisonous. You concentrate on your life...On your love...You are in love! But Jaejoong is a much better human than TOP. He is not like that sleazy TOP!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jaejoong and his fake Parents makes an entry. Bom sees them and goes to them.

Jaejoong looks at Bom and compliments her, “Wow! If you wouldn't mind then I would be green with envy.” Bom smiles.

Jaejoong introduces Bom to his fake Parents, “Mom-Dad this is Bom, the reason for my living.” Bom greets them.

“Hello Uncle, Hello Aunty.”

“How are you Dear. Jae always talks about you.” Mrs Kim told Bom

“Jaejoong's choice has always been classic.” Mr Kim told Bom.

 Hyunsuk and Eunju comes there. “Mr. Kim, Mrs Kim welcome welcome.”

“Hello Mr. Yang Finally. I have heard a lot about Yang’s and your hospitality.” Mr Kim told them.

“Oh from Jaejoong.”mr. Kim nods his head. “Oh he is very sweet.”

“I am glad he….

 While they are talking Mr. Dong shows the mike “Hyunsuk it is time for speech.” Every body claps and cheers up.

“Listen! talk nice of me in the speech otherwise you know.” Eunju tells in hushed tone.

“If I don't say good then..? It's the 25th Anniversary and today is the opportunity to praise you...even if it is fake. Jaejoong and Bom laughs.”

Hyunsuk goes to the stage with the mike.

“Thank you! Thank you so much!” Dara is standing and watching. Jiyong comes and stands beside her. “Anniversary is mine... so I will definitely tell and you people have to listen. First of all...Thank you so much for all the lovely people to be here and be a part of this evening. I want to raise a toast for my beautiful wife.” Hyunsuk gesture Eunju to come near him, she goes and stands beside Hyunsuk. The Waiter comes and gives the drinks to the couple. “For spending 25 years with me successfully you are given Award.” Chaerin and Uee Gang laughs. “25 years! In 25 years Government sometime even forgives life imprisonment. But Eunju spend these years easily with me.” Hyunsuk turns to Eunju. “Congratulations!” Eunju bows her head accepting it. “And thank you so much for making all these years really worth it.” The crowd cheers and claps.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong looks at Dara as she walks the Memory lane. Hyunsuk and small Dara is seated at the table with food. Hyunsuk holds a carrot as mike and speaks, “Ladies and Gentleman, My lovely Sooyoung, her Omma loves me so much and cares for me...takes care of my health so much that her love.” Hyunsuk dips a spoon into the curry and lifts it up showing her hair on it. “Shows in her food.” Little Dara laughs.”And I know why she makes me eat this much oily food...She wishes that I become fat soon and no other girl looks at me. So the Award for Best Wife and Omma Award is fully deserved by her. And this Award goes to Sooyoung.”  Dara comes back to reality and wipes her eyes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 “To my beautiful wife Eunju.” Jiyong looks at Dara who is wiping her eyes and places his hand on her arm. Hyunsuk lifts his glass. “Cheers ladies and gentlemen!” The crowd lifts their glasses “Cheers”. Hyunsuk and Eunju says cheers to each other by touching their glasses and then proceeds to cut the cake together. Hyunsuk feeds a cake piece to Eunju and the crowd claps for them.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“Dara, always remember that I am with you.” Dara wipes the tears from both her eyes and looks at Jiyong as if seeking his approval. She then turns to the Anniversary couple and watches Eunju feeding cake to Hyunsuk with a smile.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 “I have to agree Mr Yang...you have made your wife happy today for the next 25 years.” Mr Kim said to Hyunsuk.

“This many years if she has made me happy then I had to do at least this.”

“Very funny!”

“See that.” Hyunsuk, Eunju and Jaejoong's fake Parents watch Jaejoong dancing with Bom

“What a beautiful couple...”

“And he is a very bright boy...very intelligent and very successful. And moreover it is not very easy to get admission at MBA, right?”

“The fact is that Mr Yang that he worked really hard. After going there also he did not concentrate on anything else. Since Daejeon was far his Mom also used to go and stay there.” Hyunsuk becomes alert. “ Hostel...he never even use to come home telling that it would affect his studies. And that was good for us too. half the time he is with his Mom at Daejeon and half the time with me at Seoul.”

“Okay!”

Hyunsuk recalls Jaejoong talking of his College as KAIST Business School.

Hyunsuk thinks, “How can this happen? Jaejoong told me that he studied at KAIST Business School. Is his Father telling lie or is Jaejoong telling a lie? How can this happen?'”

Hyunsuk recalls TOP talking about Jaejoong and thinks, “Was TOP telling the truth? Is he not worth our trust? How did we make such a big mistake in understanding him?” Hyunsuk watches Jaejoong and Bom dancing together and laughing.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the Dance floor Jae-Bom and Youngbae-Dara are dancing. Jiyeon is standing alone drinking her wine. Eunju comes near her.

“Mrs Kwon, How are you?”

“I am fine. Happy Anniversary!”

“Oh! Thank you! Actually today we are celebrating something else too. You know Bom has fallen in love again. And this time she has done what is right. It is perfect! Jaejoong is a very nice Boy...well settled...cultured...and loves Bom very much. He is a great boy.”

Jiyeon says in mind, “I know! How much I know about Jaejoong may be no one else knows.”

“We thought of using this event of Anniversary calling Jaejoong's Parents...meeting them...knowing them...”

“Jaejoong's parents?”

“Yeah!Bom wanted them to come and Jaejoong called them specially from Seoul.”

Jiyeon thinks, “What is happening? Who is this parents? Why is he taking this Drama ahead? Doesn't Jaejoong know that continuing this Drama can put us into trouble? We cannot allow him to do this!.”

“ Eunju, It's just an advice...Bom and Jaejoong has just met...give them time to get to know each other. After the interference of parents things get too serious. After all, Bom is too young...”

“You are right Mrs Kwon! Actually we were also not in a hurry. But you do not know Jaejoong...he is an excellent boy! And such Guys are difficult to find. And such opportunities do not come easily so we also do not want to delay. I hope you understand! Enjoy yourself!” Eunju goes from there.

Jiyeon thinks, “Jaejoong is playing the game thinking ahead. What is he going to do? Is he really going to get married to Bom? Marriage with a human? I need to talk to Jaesang.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dara and Jiyong are standing together. Dara looks at Hyunsuk talking to his daughters Chaerin and Bom. Dara sees Chaerin and Bom being playful with their Appa and seizing his drink from him. Dara watches it with a gloomy face. Jiyong looks at the direction Dara is looking. He gets angry.

“I can't see you like this Dara.” Dara wipes underneath her eyes with her hand. “I wish I could remove all your sorrow and troubles.” Dara look at the father and daughters enjoying themselves. “Seeing you sad like this I hate myself. I hate myself Dara...I cannot see you sad like this! Tell me Dara, What happened? Why are you this sad? Tell me...tell me Dara, tell me!”

“I can't do it Jiyong! Once again Mr Hyunsuk Yang will act as if my Omma never existed. Once again he will pretend in front of everyone like there was nothing in between them. I can't do it Jiyong! I can't do it! But Chaerin...How excited she is seeing the pictures... In the slide show there is not only her Omma but my Omma too...She might question and I know Eunju Aunty would not be able to control her emotions. And I do not wish that everyone knows about this matter. If Chaerin and Bom finds out...they are going to hate me...and they are going to hate their Appa... Jiyong I want to stay as a friend in between my friends. I want to be with them and if this becomes known I would not be able to come here Jiyong! Jiyong, I don't understand why all this happened with me. I was alone...I was an orphan...but I was happy. But now when I see all this my old wounds get opened.” Jiyong wipes her tears.

“No Dara! No wound can touch you. I am with you. I am there for you. What you are thinking would not happen. Don't worry! I will take care of it.” Jiyong walks away from there. Youngbae who is standing with Daesung chatting notices him going. Jiyong climbs the stairs up.

Youngbae thinks, “What are you going to do, Jiyong Kwon?” Youngbae rushes from there and follow Jiyong.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Scene moves to Jaesang Kwon chatting with some one. Jiyeon comes there and takes Jaesang aside.

“Jaejoong is thinking of getting married to Bom. He has bought his Parents here to meet up with the Yangs”

“ Jaejoong is crossing the limits...he is moving too fast...He doesn't know that the law of our world tells to stay near humans but the important thing is that staying away from them is our duty. He is just getting emotional...just like humans and that is not good for us.”

“I don't understand what to do.”

“Jiyeon, I have to stop him!” Jaesang moves forward but Jiyeon stops him.

“No Jaesang! Patience! If Jaejoong's truth would get exposed...we also would be exposed...And we cannot let that happen!”

“Jiyeon, Now is not the time to think...now is the time for action. I won't allow him to do what he wishes to do.” Jaesang walks from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“Hello Mr Yang.”

“Mr. Kwon.”

“Congratulation Mr Yang.”

“Thank you Mr Kwon.”

“Who are these  guest, I have not seen them in the city. Have you forgotten to introduce us to some of your friends” Jaesang looks at Jaejoong's fake Parents Jaejoong comes there.

“Mr Kwon, Meet my Parents...Mom-Dad, This is Mr Kwon, one of the most popular and known persons in this city.”

“How do you do? You people should be proud...what a handsome son you have who has succeeded in business so fast.” Hyunsuk is standing there looking almost lost in thoughts.

“Its all because of my parents good wishes, blessing and upbringing. Today what ever I am is because of them...”

“How nice! These days where you get such children who praise their parents?” Bom comes there and stands beside Hyunsuk not happy seeing Jaesang there.

Jaejoong: Oh...Don't worry Mr Kwon! Jiyong is a child now and this is his childhood...and I am sure he will live up to your expectations. After all, the role of Parents in the life of son shows, right?” Jaesang and Jaejoong looks at each other intensely. Jiyeon and Hyunsuk looks worried.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 “Appa I need to talk to you.” Bom whispers to Hyunsuk. “Excuse me.” Bom takes Hyunsuk to oneside.

“Appa, why did you invite the Kwons here? You know how weird they are. Wherever they go, they create drama... And you saw how he was talking to Jaejoong...like giving some secret threat... Appa...” Bom snaps her finger in front of Hyunsuk. “Appa!”

“Bom...Jaejoong told that he is from KAIST Business School?”

“Yeah!”

“His Mom-dad does not know this? They are telling that he is from Daejeon... Who is telling the truth...who is telling the lie?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jaesang and Jaejoong are staring at each other.

“Excuse me!”

“Oh...you are excused Sir!” Jaejoong walks from there.

Hyunsuk calls him from behind. “Jaejoong! I need to talk to you alone... This way!” Jaejoong follows him to upstairs. Bom stands there looking up worried.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Youngbae comes running to Chaerin.

“Chaerin Chaerin I feels something is wrong. Jiyong has gone to your Appa study room.”

“He might have gone to the loo. I don’t have time for all this Youngbae.”

“I am serious Chaerin. I am sure there is something fishy in Jiyong going to Uncle's study room.”

“What rubbish? Anyway I will check it out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter