Chaerin Regains consciousness

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Jungle

Jiyeon is in the Jungle in a silver chain cage. She thinks, “What happened to me? What am I doing? What all has happened? Save me... someone save me!” Jiyeon sees Jaesang coming towards where she is imprisoned.

“Jaesang, I am here... Save me please! Jaesang, Please come here and save me Jaesang...” Jaesang stops in front of the silver chain enclosure.

“Ssshhhh! No one should know that I am here...” Jiyeon nods.

“Jaesang, Please help me! Just save me... Just get me out of here Jaesang please! Just get me out of here...”

“After 24 hours... after the full moon night ... they will finish you Jiyeon...”

“What? No Jaesang no! You can't let this happen Jaesang... This cannot happen... You have to stop them... You have to get me out of here... Please Jaesang please!”

“If anyone can save you, That is Jiyong... And he has to bring that potion Jiyeon... Once we get that potion, then we would win! But the important thing is that he must get that potion.”

“But Jaesang... why are they against me? What did I do?”

“You cheated on your clan Jiyeon... I tried to stop you... But you did not stop. You have broken all the rules by drinking human blood... you went against every one...” Jiyeon sheds blood tears. “These many ages with which rules we have stayed among humans... you have broken all those rules...”

“Jaesang, trust me! I did not do anything... I have stayed with you for ages in this human form... I won't do anything like that... I have not done anything... Just trust me... There is someone... some power which is controlling me... something...” Jiyeon keeps her hands on her head.

“If some power is controlling you... where is it now? Why doesn't she come and save you?”

“Jaesang... Maybe I am not needed any more... Jaesang please... just save me Jaesang! Please save me please...” Jaesang moves closer to the enclosure.

“You will have to trust Jiyong... Jiyong only can save you...Jiyeon, You have to trust him...” Jaesang extends his hand towards Jiyeon through the gap in between the silver chains and Jiyeon interlocks her fingers with his taking strength from him.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the Yang’s Mansion

 Chaerin is lying unconscious on the bed. Eunju and Youngbae are sitting near her. Youngbae is holding one hand of Chaerin in his hand and with the other hand he is fondly touching her head. Hyunsuk and Bom are also in the room. Suddenly Chaerin moves her fingers and opens her eyes slowly. Every one is happy seeing her regaining consciousness.

“Chaerin!”

“Why is everyone in this room?” Bom and Eunju hugs her.

“Eunju what are you doing? She just became conscious. She will get suffocated...”

“No... I am loving this daily soap drama..” Bom laughs. Youngbae smiles. “I feel like I have gotten up after many years..”

“We also feel like you have regained consciousness.”

“Youngbae, What are you doing here?”

“Chae, Youngbae only bought you home... You know... from the time you are unwell he has not even moved from your side...”

“Good... He is my friend... High five Youngbae?”

“High five Champ!” They high five. Eunju hugs Chaerin.

Bom talks in hushed tones to Youngbae.“When she becomes fully alright ...then tell her!”

“What?”

“What do you think? I am dumb? The whole city knows how much you love Chaerin...”

“Everyone knows how much I love her... except her...” Hyunsuk goes from there to inform the Doctor that Chaerin has gained consciousness. Youngbae and Chaerin smiles at each other.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the Lee’s Mansion

Minho goes and sits on a chair near the fire place and looks at the map. He is angry seeing the black map.

“Mom told that the heir can see what is written in it... That means Jieun...” Minho gets up and shouts Jieun's name. “You did not do right! Once again you cheated... You broke my trust. Not again... I will have to tell Mom.” Minho dials Hyori's number.

“Mom... Mom listen... There is a big..”

“Minho... Listen to me... It is very important! I have come to know who is controlling Jiyeon... what is such power who has made her a man eater... Minho, we need that woman... With her help we can reach our enemies...”

“But Mom... This all...”

“Minho do not interrupt me... listen what I say... I have to follow her... I have to know all her game... You talk to Jieun... We need that potion immediately... Take it from her, got that?”

“Okay Mom!” Minho cuts the call and shouts Jieun's name. Hyori looks around in the Jungle.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Yang’s Mansion

The Doctor comes to Chaerin's room and declares that she is alright. TOP comes to the room and he is also happy to see Chaerin alright. The Doctor asks Chaerin what had happened to her.

“Well, At the Party I got a note...in which it was written that I come out and meet him...” Youngbae lowers his head. “I went out and a woman attacked me... and I went blank...”

“Woman? Are you sure?”

“Yeah 100%. But why are you all looking surprised?”

“Because we all felt that Jiyong attacked you...”

“Jiyong? No Appa... Jiyong saved my life!” Every one look at each other.

“Jiyong?”

“Yeah! I don't remember everything clearly but I remember... I felt a terrible pain on my neck and suddenly Jiyong came there. He was very angry. He pushed that woman and I fainted after that...”

“So you did not see that woman's face?”

“No Doctor! I did not see her face... But I know this much that Jiyong saved my life... That's all I know!”

“Mr Yang... You come with me for a while...”

“Excuse me! Hyunsuk and Doctor goes from the room.”

“Thank God ... my child is alright!”

“Oh God Omma... enough of this drama..” TOP gets up from the bed  and goes to stand near Bom. “I am fed up! And you Youngbae... Come and sit here... I want to talk to you... Come on... sit here!” Youngbae sits near Chaerin. “I want to speak to you... See your face... It looks like you are acting in a bad play.” Eunju smiles.

“Don't talk like that Chaerin... He was so concerned about you... If something would have happened to you...”

“Of course Omma... Youngbae would be more concerned about me than anyone...It is obvious. I mean I am his bodyguard... If something happens to me who will save him at the College from Bimbos?” Everyone smiles.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Lee's Mansion

 Minho shouts Jieun's name. Jieun comes down the stairs and stands in front of him. Minho lifts the blank paper and shows it to her.

“What is this?” Minho walks towards and Jieun backs off climbing the stairs backwards. “Jieun, think 10 times before you lie... what you are saying... What the hell is this?”

“I don't know!”

“Really? If you do not know what it is... what was it doing with Jiyong?”

“I don't know! Why don't you ask Jiyong?”

“You don't know about this? Let me make it easier for you Jieun. This is the map to reach to that potion about which you only know Jieun... What it was doing with Jiyong... let me tell... My sister gave it as gift on her sweet and romantic date... Why did you do it Jieun?Tell me!” Minho pushes her.

“This is not your Map Minho... What I want I can do with this...”

“You can do anything? For your kind information this belongs top our ancestors... Mom has entrusted the map with you not for you to handle it to anyone in your foolishness.”

“Jiyong loves me... I was...”

“What love Jieun? Jiyong is only playing with you... we all are playing with you... That's it! He does not love you. What do you think? Because of your childish love he will forget our age old enmity? Jiyong has come here only for this Map... only for this potion... because he wants to get even with me... He want to win over everybody... Who let him reach that potion? You! Thanks to my sister... Jieun, I am asking you one final time... You showed this map to Jiyong or not?”

“No!” Minho shows the blank map to her.

“What is this? Why is this not visible?”

“This map... Minho you cannot see it without my help...”

“So be it! Come!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Minho and Jieun is sitting on the chairs by the fireside. Jieun closes her eyes and chants something. She runs her hand above the Map chanting continuously. Suddenly the map becomes visible. Minho takes the map and looks at it and then at Jieun.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

Jiyong is sitting in the Car. He says in mind, “Omma, I have got the stone with the help of which I will be able to see the way ahead. Now I just have to wait for the twilight. Before the moon vanishes this stone will show me the way ahead.” Jiyong turns his face sideways. He sees Dara sitting on the front passenger seat smiling at him.

“Why are you looking at me like that Jiyong?”

“Dara… You are here? Are you really here?” Dara smiles.

“Of course I am here Jiyong… Touch and see!” Jiyong cups her face with his hands.

“Dara… You love me…right?”

“I love you very much Jiyong… I have forgotten the whole world in your love. The whole world is oneside… and our love is oneside… Just you get this potion and your Omma becomes alright… then we would never turn back and look. We will always stay together… no one can separate us Jiyong…” Jiyong cups her face again.

“Dara, I was only waiting for this moment…” Dara vanishes. Jiyong realizes that she was his imagination. “Focus Jiyong… focus! Come out of your dream world. Concentrate on your goal! Focus!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the Yang’s Mansion

 Hyunsuk and Mr Kyuhyun are talking.

“So Chaerin did not see who attacked her… But that boy has seen… Jiyong…” Hyunsuk and Kyuhyun sit on the chairs in the Hall.

“No Mr Kyuhyun… he can’t be trusted… because if Jiyong knew what happened there… why did he say a lie? Why did he say that it is a snake bite when it was not like that? He is involved in this… it is sure… But in what way… it is necessary to find out.”

“Mr Yang, Chaerin knows that Jiyong saved her life and you also should be grateful to him.” Hyunsuk nods. “Thank God! Jiyong saved her… and it is possible that he only removed the entire poison from Chaerin’s body. If Jiyong is not a Vampire then he definitely has seen that Vampire. What is Jiyong’s truth I do not know. But I know this much that Jiyong is that link who can help us reach that Vampire.” Hyunsuk nods.

“But Chaerin told that she was attacked by a lady. Who is this lady? Why is Jiyong lying? What is the connection?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Old Broken Palace

Hyori is tied in between two pillars using ropes. A lady Vampire wearing hooded gown is standing in front of a small water pool opposite Hyori and doing some ritual. The Vampire finishes her ritual and goes and lights the lanterns on the pillars. She then removes the hood from her head and it is Yujin. Uee turns to face Hyori who is trying to remove the rope from her hand.

“Who are you?” Hyori raises her voice. “Who are you?”

“It’s a long story… an age old story…”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the Kwon’s Mansion

 Jaesang makes a call to Jiyong. Jiyong who is driving the Car picks up the call.

“Jiyong, Where have you reached?”

“Why? What happened? Omma is alright?”

“Just get home now… I cannot tell you over phone…”

“Ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter