Jiyong is mesmerized by Dara

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Dong’s Mansion

Youngbae was trying to compose some lyrics when TOP diverted him attention“YoungBae it’s my first day at work so I need your car.YoungBae? Where are the keys?”

“Oh! They are right over here.” Youngbae told him.

The keys were lying over the note pad, TOP took the keys and read the content written on the note pad “The world just ended dude because you are writing a song for a girl.” TOP said in astounded.

“Not for just any girl for Dara.” Youngbae told him.

“Oh so she said yes?” TOP asked.

“No not yet but my heart tells me that she will soon.”Youngbae confidently told his brother.

“First love hun. It’s a different feeling.” TOP told Youngbae as he remember his days.“We also had our days filled with so much romance.”

“You HAD your days? Dude you’re just 21 whats wrong with you? Please stop lecturing me like an old man.” Youngbae said.

“Anyways you have fun I’m going to office take care.” TOP left for his office.

“Yellow. Yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, Dara please wear yellow please” Youngbae kept on  chatting like a mantra.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Kwon’s Mansion

Jiyong was sitting near the fire place, he had his eyes on the book

“I hope that the problems between you and Dara have been solved.” Jiyeon asked him.

“I have finished everything from now on she is just a stranger to me.” Jiyong replied not leaving his eyes from the book.

Jiyong it staring at the picture kept inside the book.

 “No loss to me. She doesn’t mean anything to me its all over.You guys were giving her importance for no reason she is no one she is not important to me.” Jiyong closed the book and made his way towards the door.

“Yoojin she looks exactly like Yoojin.” Jiyong stopped in his track as he heard  Jiyeon.

Jiyong gets angry “She is not Yoojin. She can never be Yoojin.” Jiyong shouted.

 

 

Jiyong storms out of the house. Jiyong’s and TOP’s car come face to face and is about to clash when TOP stops the car and comes out from it, but  Jiyong has already left. Jiyeon sees this from window.

“Careful Jiyong.  Takecare of yourself.” Jiyeon says in her mind.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In AKS College

Chaerin is having her drink“Oh God now I have to try to hide from YoungBae all day.”  Chaerin scan the surrounding searching for Youngbae, when she saw him she tried to hide behind the pillar.

“He created such a huge problem stupid moron.” Chaerin muttered.

Chaerin is trying to hide from YoungBae when Dara comes and scares her.

, Stupid.” The drink spills on Chaerin and her t-shirt  gets spoiled.

“I’m so sorry sorry.”

“Are you a little kid.”Chaerin asked Dara.

“I’m sorry come I have another t-shirt that you can change into.”

“Thanks, first you create a problem and then you solve it as well.”

“Come Chaerin come by the way who were you hiding from?”Dara ask in curiosity.

“Don’t even ask.” Chaerin replied aloofly.

Chaerin and Dara are shocked to see Minzy in yellow summer dress. Everyone turn to look at Minzy.

“What’s the matter with her?”Chaerin asked Dara.

“I don’t know come you need to change.”Dara told Chaerin.

Dara take Chaerin to the locker room and give her a yellow t- shirt.“Here.”

“What is this? Yellow I won’t wear it.” Chaerin declined to wear it.

“Listen you don’t havea choice okay anyways my clothes aren’t that bad. Imagine if you had to wear Minzy’s clothes.” Dara told Chaerin. “Come on wear it.”

“But I can’t wear yellow today.” Chaerin told her.

“Why what’s wrong with yellow.”

“I hate yellow.”

“Fine then don’t wear it by the way we have to go to Prof. Im Jinah class next she’ll yell at you.” Dara told Chaerin.

“Freaking hell I forgot to do the homework that she assigned she’ll yell at me no matter what.”

“Exactly atleast don’t be late for her class comeon now wear it.” Dara said. “I’m waiting outside.”

“Yeah….. yellow.”

“Chaerin come or else we’ll be late Chaerin come on else she ‘s going to kill us.” Dara told Chaerin as the hurriedly walk to their classroom.

Chaerin started limping “What happened?” Dara asked her.

“ Accident Ma’am while I was riding my bike these 2 boys made me fall and stolemy bag with my homework inside it I’m so upset.” Dara started laughing at Chaerin.

“Chaerin you know what you should have gotten the lead in the play because you’re such a drama queen what is this come on.”

While walking along the corridor Chaerin snatch a chip bag from a random girls hand.“Hey what the hell?” The girl shouted at Chaerin.

“Relax if you eat too much you’ll become fat.” Chaerin told the girl. “She’s already eaten most of it fatso.” Chaerin muttered as she peek inside the chip bag.

“Chaerin what are you doing? You just stole something infront of everyone.” Dara said.

“Let me do some stress eating please.”Chaerin replied.

“Where’s YoungBae?”Dara asked Chaerin.

“Please don’t say that loser’s name.”Chaerin told Dara.

“Loser? Yesterday he was your bestfriend coolest boy etc. etc.”

“That was yesterday and I was blind YoungBae is the biggest womanizer everyone should stay away from him.You can’t trust him he’s doing a how to get girls degree and he won’t spare anyone.”

“Are you guys having a fight?” Dara asked Chaerin.

“Oh please I don’t to give him so much importance.”

“Then what happened?”

“Nothing happened.”Chaerin walked away leaving Dara confused.

“Oh  God Chaerin listen.” Dara followed her.

 

Youngbae bumbed into Uee, as he was searching for Dara“Hi Uee sorry I gotta go.”

“Why are you in such a hurry.” Uee asked him.

Uee stopped him.“What now?” Youngbae asked her.

Uee removed her coat revealing her yellow dress.

YoungBae is surprised when he sees Uee  wearing yellow dress .

 “Yes Bae.” Uee willingly told Youngbae.

“Yes?” Youngbae asked in confusion.

“Yes.”Uee repeated her answer.

“Yes?”

“Yes YoungBae.”

“Bae I knew that you couldn’t live without me right?I started seeing someone and you became so possessive I know it all YoungBae.”

“Right girls? Girls? Girls!”Uee called her friends. But when she did’nt get any reply she turn towards them all are  starring at Prof. Im Jinah who is also wearing a yellow dress.”

 

“Oh no Ms Im, I haven’t finished my assignment lets go.” Uee leave Youngbae and go away before Prof. Im notice her.

 

 

Prof. Im comes near Youngbae, “YoungBae YoungBae.”Im Jinah call Youngbae.

“Ma’am …Ma’am I’m not late Ma’am …I was going to class swear Ma’am.”

“Jinah my name is Jinah.”

“Oh okay.” Youngbae fake a smile.

“I read your assignment.”

“Yes  Ma’am.”

“Jinah.”

“Okay… but my assignment is incomplete I mean it was  a rough copy Jinah.”

“Your assignment was incomplete but beautiful.”

“Sorry but you’re not paying attention to your subject.” Jinah leaves  Youngbae and move ahead.

“Ma’am, Ma’am, Ma’am, Ma’am.”Youngbae follows her.

“I really don’t blame you because you forget all about history when you look at me.” Youngbae is confused.

 “Anyways you don’t seem to be interested in history I think you’re better at chemistry.”

“And a person with strong chemistry is also strong in biology.”

“Right? So the colour of my dress is nice right? This is the right kind of yellow.”

“That was what I wrote in the rough copy if my letter that I kept in the file, and I gave that file to Prof. Im Jinah.” Youngbae think in his mind.

Youngbae is stunned to realize that Prof. Im Jinah has read his first draft of the love letter which he had kept along with his assignment. He is thunderstruck.

“Oh dude you’re in big trouble now.” Youngbae thought.

“Your beautiful words have been printed in my heart.”

“Ummmm. I mean.. Ma’am …sorry…ummm, I…mean… Ma’am I wrote the letter for…”

“You would have gotten a zero on your assignment but I passed you do you know why? Because I am the only one who can understand your pain and sorrows I marked your assignment with my heart not head.”

“After all love is blind isn’t it?”Jinah asked Youngbae shyly.

“Good morning Ma’am.” Random student greeted her.

“Good morning.”

“YoungBae you’re dead meat if you tell the truth you’ll fail.” Youngbae thought.

“Did you say something?”Jinah asked Youngbae.

“No..ummm yes I was saying that love  is blind right?”Youngbae hesitantly  said.

“Naughty boy.” Jinah patted on Youngbae cheek.

“Love is blind? No love is stupid love is an .” Youngbae muttered.

“YoungBae come.”

“Yes Jinah.”

 

Chaerin again hid herself behide the pillar pulling Dara along with her when she saw Youngbae.

“You know what something is wrong with you today what is the matter?” Dara told her.

“That he’s coming towards us.” Chaerin said.

“Who Jiyong?”Dara asked.

“No YoungBae.”Chaerin replied.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with you.” Dara said trying to understand what was going on.

 

Minzy shyly call Youngbae when she sees him. “Youngbae.”

YoungBae is shocked to see Minzy in her yellow dress.

“Youngbae.”

“YoungBae.”

“YoungBae how can I tell you?” Minzy said nervously.

“What new drama is this?” Youngbae thought.

“What should I say?”Minzy asked him.

“Please don’t say anything I’m leaving.” Youngbae told her.

 

 

“YoungBae YoungBae YoungBae you are so funny.”Minzy run after him and stops  him.

“Very funny but you know what my perfect man should also be funny he should have a good sense of humour. Okay so can we both skip college today? You know that river side over there lets go for a picnic over there.”

“River side?” Youngbae asked in surprised.

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“I know that you can’t take me to Switzerland right now, but you know what we can get lost in the mountains and river just imagine if we are together we can turn Gyeyang  into Switzerland.”

“So cute so romantic.”Minzy friends whispered.

“Hey Minzy you’ve gone mad.”Youngbae asked her.

“This is yellow coloured dress right. Because I feel I’ve made a mistake darling.”

“What? Darling?” Youngbae asked in shock.

“Yes.” Minzy replied.

YoungBae then notices Chaerin and Dara walking  and that Dara is wearing a yellow skirt.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter