Paper dance

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Yang's Mansion

Bom open the door of her house and walks in. she wonders “Why is it so dark? Oh God, I think the power is cut.”

Suddenly the lights comes and Chaerin and gang rushes to Bom. “Surprise!!!!

“Oh my god! What is this?”

“It’s surprise for you Madam.”

“”But why?

“Come on Unnie, it’s for congratulating you.”

“Aww so sweet! But if you do this everytime I go for an interview, it’ll become really expensive for you. And this time there is no point in celebrating.” Eunju comes there with a cake

“Oh Omma! It’s just an interview!”

“Uhh sorry about this but I ate the “S” of the congratulations. It was very tasty.” Chaerin confessed.

“Typical you.” Bom said to Chaerin.

“You have gotten the job Bom. They called here, and form Monday on you will join then!” Eunju gladly told Bom.

“But how? I got the job? How?”

“I know how. My baby probably impressed them so much that they just couldn’t give the job to anyone else! My God!” The college gang claps their hands.

 “My baby has a job now I can’t believe it!” Jiyong enter the room.Youngbae and Chaerin see him. Dara sees him too.

“What is he doing here?” Youngbae asked Chaerin.

“Actually I called him here. You know he has helped us so much I thought it was about time we all became friends.”

“Whatever.” Youngbae is unhappy seeing Jiyong and goes away from there. Bom takes Chaerin along with her.

 “Chaerin, I know why you called him here.”

“If you know then why are you asking?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong and Dara look at each other, Youngbae notices them exchanging glances. He is angry.

“Dude, I am going to dance in this party and I am going to….”Daesung notice that Youngbae is not listening to him. “Whats wrong?” Daesung ask Youngbae.

“Dude, what happened?”

“Who is the college’s love guru? Me, right?” Youngbae ask Daesung.

“Right.” Daesung replied.

“All of the college’s girls fall in love with who? Me, right?”

“Right.”

“Who is the man? I am the man right?”

“Right.”

“Then why is my love life screwed up?”

“What does Dara see in this bastard?”

“I know.”

 “Look at them. Just look at them! Look at the way they are looking into eachother’s eyes!”

“Yes man, they are staring right into eachothers eyes.”

“Are you making fun of me?” Youngbae irratedly asked Daesung.

“I was just saying.”

“And Bom, I raised to toast for Bom’s success. And these two are too busy with eachother to notice.”

“Look! What do I do?”

“I have to do something dude. I have to do something.”

“Yes.”

“You have to. What should we do?”

“You have to do something.”

“I know what I have to do!”

“I just know it.” Youngbae smile mischievously.“Why are you laughing?”

“You are laughing so I felt like laughing” Daesung replied.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Uee sitting on a bed and her mobile rings. She picks up the call.

 “Bae.” Uee answer the call. “Hi. What’s up?”

“You know? Without you I don’t feel like doing anything. Please come here? You know? Everyone here is thinking about you!”Youngbae told Uee.

“Where?”

“At Chaerin’s house, it’s a big party babes!”

“Chaerin’s house? No way. I am never setting foot in that house again. I mean she’s a freak!”

“Forget her babes, atleast come for Jiyong. You know, Jiyong was thinking about you so much! He’s so lost. Right now he was asking Chaerin where is Uee? How is Uee?”

“Really?” Uee is happy hearing that.

“Of course! You know? After you left the camp he was so restless. He was missing you so much Uee! He kept trying your number!”

 “I knew it! That my magic would work. And you know I’m hot and all that and for guys  like Jiyong , if you don’t give them attention and just leave them hanging , then they will come back in line. They like the chase you know.”

“Exactly! You’re such a pro babe.”

“Aww so sweet!”

“So you’re coming here right? You know what? Right now Jiyong came and asked me dude ask Uee to come here Please?”

“You know what Bae? I think I should make Jiyong wait a little more. And then he will be all mine.”

“No, no, no, don’t wait to long. You know Dara was getting really close to him today! She’s just dying to talk to him.”

“What? How dare she? Tell her to stay away from my property. I’m coming.”Uee ended the call. Youngbae is happy that she is coming.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chaerin and Bom looks from upstairs to the hall down

 “So Unnie what’s the plan? How do we help these losers move forward.”

“You’re thinking the same thing right Chaerin? It’s so obvious how much they like each other , but they still aren’t …I don’t know what’s up with them. I think that we should give them both extra special glasses, so that they can see more clearly. Just look at them.” Bom and  Chaerin looks at Jiyong and Dara who are looking at each other

“It’s clearly written on their faces too. I like Dara duh-uh, I like Jiyong duh-uh.” Chaerin remarked.

“But really Chaerin, we should do something. Both of them have done so much for me. We would never have found out the truth about TOP without them. Good things always happens to good people. I really want to help them.”

 “But how? Jiyong always walks around gloomily. And Dara becomes mute around him. It seems like both of them will only talk to eachother through their eyes. I don’t know if they will ever exchanges words.”Chaerin told Bom. “You know what? I’ll go and talk to both of them. Idiots.”

Bom stop Chaerin. “Chaerin!”

“What?”

“Didn’t you ever learn about diplomacy? Stupid!”

“You’re stupid! Don’t talk to much or else I’ll show you diplomacy. Idiot!” Chaerin replied.

“Threaten and swear, those are the only things you are capable of doing. This is a very delicate situation, so we need to work carefully.” Bom reasoned.

“Okay what’s your slow and steady plan?”

“We will have to slowly bring them together.”

“Yeah, but how?”

“Paper dance!”

“Paper dan… wow unnie, your brain seems to be working today. What did you eat? Corn?”

“Shut up you fool! Use your naughty brain and somehow get these two to be dance partners.”

“Okay! Done!” Bom and Chaerin give high five .

“Yes.” Chaerin goes from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Waiter giving drink to Dara. Dara goes to the bar counter. Jiyong is looking at her.

 “Excuse me, can you give me some wine in that glass?”Dara point a silver glass to the bartender.

Bartender gives Dara wine in the silver glass.

“Thank you.”

Dara thinks. “So Jiyong, lets find out the truth. Lets see if you can touch this silver glass or not.”

Dara recalls the moment when her chain fall on Jiyong hand.

Jiyong thinks. “Dara, you’ve started this game again? Why are you doing this?”

Dara goes near Jiyong. “Jiyong this drink is specially for you.”

“Sorry. I don’t drink.”

“Okay fine you can throw it away. Don’t drink it. But you should atleast raise a toast to Bom. You will have to cheer her up or else it will look rude.” Dara smiles and holds the wine in silver glass in front of Jiyong. “Come on Jiyong.” Both are staring right into eachothers eyes.

Dara thinks. “Come on Jiyong. The truth will come out today.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Bom is cutting the cake and the group assembled there cheers.

 “Yay!!!”

“Yay! To Bom!!”

“Comeon let’s cut the cake.”

“To Bom!!”Youngbae feed Bom a slice of cake.

“Thank you guys.”

Dara thinks. “You and I both know that you can’t touch this silver glass. As soon as you touch it, the truth will come out.”

Jiyong thinks. “Why are you trying to know the truth about me? Can’t you forget this? Can’t you leave this matter alone?”

Jiyong extends his hands to take the glass from Dara, both staring into each other eyes. Jiyong brings his hand closer almost touching the glass.

“Okay guys, let’s raise a toast to Bom. May her success be always.” Youngbae raised the toast.

“Thank you”

“To Bom yay!!!” The group raise the glasses.

Jiyong too takes the glass from Dara the same moment and lifts it up. Dara is shocked to see that nothing happened to Jiyong on touching the silver glass. Jiyong empties the wine from the glass by pouring the content on a pot with a plant in it and keeps the glass on the counter near by. He then looks at Dara

“Done Dara? Happy?”

“Sorry, I don’t understand what you’re saying?”

“You understand everything Dara. I can see it on your face.” Jiyong walk off.

Dara thinks. “How is that possible? I was certain that when Jiyong touched the glass he would have the same reaction that he had on that day. So Jiyong isn’t a vampire? In the book it said that vampires couldn’t touch silver. So? What is the explaination for this? Am I wrong? Oh god! What is Jiyongs truth?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Minzy is sitting at the bar counter and  looking at Daesung who is talking to some other guy.

Minzy thinks. “Wow! He’s so cute! I never noticed it before. He was always there, but I never really saw him. Comeon Daesung Please propose to me! Please propose to me! Hey? Should I ask Dara for some advice? No, she’s already juggling 2 boys. How can she help me? Chaerin!. No! Chaerin doesn’t even know how to spell love. No, I won’t ask her. To Omma. If  I ask Omma…No! No! who else is left? Eunju aunty. I’ll ask Eunju aunty. Should I ask her? Yes! Let’s go!” Minzy runs from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 “Eunju Aunty! Eunju Aunty!” Minzy goes and ask Eunju who is arranging flowers.

“Yes?”

 “How did you an Uncle fall in love?”

“What?”

“How did your love story start Aunty?”

“It’s a very old story.”

“Aunty it must have started somewhere. Please tell me.”

“No, no. it wasn’t so great. Ummm… your Uncle got a big slap.”

“Slap? I mean who slapped him?”

“Me!”

 “Oh my God! Okay, that’s romantic. Then what happened?”As Eunju is telling the story Minzy is dreamily plucking the petals.

“What happened was that, when your Uncle and I were in college, we went to a party, and he had a drink in his hand. I was wearing a very beautiful dress. He accidentally spilled his drink on my beautiful dress, and I got so irritated that I slapped him on his face!”

“Okay.”

“And after that slap, we became friends. And then we fell in love.”

“Wow! So one gets love by slapping the person.”

“Aunty, I understand. Bye.” Minzy is happy and goes from there. Eunju looks at the flower and found that Minzy has removed all the petals.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Taebin’s House

“Hyunsuk, maybe Sooyoung did’nt want to give you more pain. Maybe that’s why she left without telling anyone where she was going. Maybe she didn’t want to tell you abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter