Jiyong backout from the play

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Auditorium

Some of the students are decorating the stage for Romeo and Juliet play.

 

In Dressing Room.

“Oh my God! Im so late! Excuse me.” Dara enter the dressing room.

“Iron! Where is the iron? Girls I need to iron my dress. This is the right dress right? Excuse me!” Dara ask the girl in the dressing room.

 

On Stage

“Hello! Someone please send the mic from here.” Chaerin said.

 

 

“Hello! Someone set up the balcony.” Yuri said.

 

“Oh God! Calm down guys! Keep quite! 5 minutes okay.” Bom told everyone involved in the play. “I want no mistakes today! Costumes ready? Everything ready?”

“Yeah.” Everyone replied.

“5 minutes okay and where’s Romeo? Where’s Jiyong?” Bom asked as she did’nt see Jiyong.

“He’s not here.” Soohyuk replied.

“Hello! Where is my Romeo?” Bom ask Dara.

“I don’t know?” Dara replied.

 

“What’s going on? Excuse me, Where is Romeo? Why isn’t Jiyong here yet?” Bom ask everyone she met on her way from Dressing room to Stage.

 

 

“And why isn’t the balcony ready? Hello!”Bom asked Minhyuk who was still decorating the balcony.

Bom phone buzz indicating the incoming message, Bom checked her phone.

“ Jiyong’s message?” Bom muttered. She open the message “ Sorry cannot do the play today.” Bom was shocked to read the message. “WHAT? Jiyong isn’t coming? Oh God! What do I do now?” Bom said to herself.

Bom was in her deep thought thinking why Jiyong is acting weird.

”Red or Yellow flowers.? Hello Unnie? Earth calling, earth calling. Red flowers or Yellow ones?” Chaerin shouted showing two colour flowers bunches.

“UNNIE!!! Unnie!”

Chaerin came near Bom pushing everyone who was in her track“Move out of my way!”  

”Answer my question because you’re the director and plus I have other things to do. Red or Yellow? “ Chaerin ask Bom as she reached near her.

Bom gave her mobile to Chaerin “What?”Chaerin asked in confusion.

 “We don’t have a Romeo!”Bom sadly replied as she walk down the stage.

“What! That Bastard! What the hell I’ll kill that hero!” Chaerin shouted in anger. “Unnie, Unnie did you hear me? I said that I’m going to kill Romeo!”  Chaerin followed Bom.

“I know! This is the limit! I’m going to the Principal.” Bom said in rage.“He first makes us take him in the play and now who’s going to the explain the guests and audience? So many people are going to be here! Oh God what a mess! Everything gone to waste! Just because of one personal problem.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Hospital

Sulli is in the hospital on her bed. The nurse gives her the medicine.

“Now go to sleep because you need to rest you’re going to get disharge today?” Nurse said to her. But Sulli did’nt reply.

“Time will heal everything.”Nurse assured Sulli and went out of her room.

“Time is what stole everything from me.” Sulli said to herself.

Ring♫♫♫♫  Ring♫♫♫♫

Sulli received a call.

“You are  calling me now? You left me to die and now you’re thinking about me?.......... Our baby is dead… damn it! Our baby is dead!………What? Whatever happened, happened for good? How can you say like that?........... Oh right! What happened happened for good…this was good for you, right? Everything ended on its own! You do not need to do anything now, right?  Because whatever you wanted to do……..you did it! You used me and then threw me out of your life! Just to save your reputation. But I want to ask you one thing now………where was your reputation when you were pursuing me?..........Where was your reputation when you did those False promises to me did thoses terrific things to me?...........Dara was so right…I should not have saved you…I should have exposed you long time back! It is never too late… I am not going to save you…. I am going to expose you……. are you threatening me? Yeah? Come here once and see……… the cops will be here before you…shut up!”She throws the phone on the bed and cries. “He knows that I cannot expose him. I will always save him. He knows it! Oh god! Why did’t  I also die? Why did’t I also die????….. “Sulli cover her face with her hand and cries.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Dressing Room

Bom is walking to and from worried about her play. TOP follows her.

“Tabi.”Bom shout at him.

“Baby I’m here for you aren’t I?”TOP said trying to calm her.

“So what can I do? This is too much! That boy has crossed all the limits!”Bom said angrily.

“I came early from work just for you. Now will you please calm down, we’ll find a solution for this problem together.”TOP told her.

“Solution? What solution? This is a Romeo and Juliet play. And my Romeo is missing in action! Where will I find another Romeo to replace him? I’m going to murder this guy!”

“Baby you gotta relax.”TOP made her sit on the chair.

“What a mess! No! let me check with him!” Bom dial Jiyong number.

Jiyong is driving his car. He stop his car and received the call.

“Hello? Jiyong where are you?”Bom asked him.

“Did’nt you get my message?”Jiyong asked her.

“So?”

“I won’t be able to make it today.”Jiyong told her.

“Don’t you know that this is a big deal? What is wrong with you?”

“Sorry, but that’s your problem.”Jiyong told Bom and ended the call.

“Damn it!” Bom shouted.

“What? “ Everuone asked her.

“Bom what did he say?”Dara asked.

“What does he think of himself? Did you see that? And you think I’m a control freak, if I had controlled him then we would not be in this situation today!” Bom turned towards TOP.

“What am I going to do now?” Bom cried.

“Chill Bom. You know that I was doing all that drama to surprise you. And when you were with that stupid Daesung, I realized that I can’t even jokingly break up with you.” TOP told Bom.

“Idiot and a half! Do you think that you’re the only one who can play games?” Bom shouted at TOP.

“Baby since it was a game, everything is good right?” TOP said.

“Or else what?” Bom asked suspiciously.

“Or else that loverboy’s deadbody would be lying infront of us right now. But what I can do, there are so many lovers around Bom and she belongs to me right?”

“Shut up, please stop flirting. Anyways back to work.”Bom told TOP. “Tabi I don’t have a Romeo! What am I going to do? Help me!”

“I’ll do something.” TOP assured.

 

 

“Oh my God! Unnie is very angry! She is in her Bominator mode.” Chaerin told Dara.

Bom came near Dara“Dara nice dress. Good thing that you finally fit into it. But please take it off. There’s no need for you to wear it. There’s no need for all these costumes, sets and actors. All because of that …..!” Bom sadly said.

“That.”Dara asked

“Moron.” Chaerin asked.

“Yes. Dara please take off that dress. After seeing  you….. I don’t know…. I’m feeling …I’m feeling bad!!!”  Bom started crying.

“Oh my God! Look like this show is going to be atleast an hour long.”Chaerin muttered seeing her Unnie crying.

“Chaerin!” Dara signal her to keep quite

“ Bom don’t worry, everything will be fine.”Dara went near Bom.

“Bom look at me and you’ll smile.”Minzy tired to make her smile by making funny faces.

“All those months of hardwork…. For nothing…”Bom tear up. TOP hold her one hand while Dara was holding her other hand. Trying to calm her.

“No.” Dara told her.

“Listen.Youngbae! Yeah Youngbae.”TOP suggested “ He was at all the rehersals and he knows all the lines as well he can do it.”

“Yeah Bom he rehersed with me. He knows the lines.” Dara added.

“Yeah…Yeah…okay everybody back to work. We  have a back up. Dara listen we need to get you dress fitted just changeit right nowplease.”Bom brighten up andgot back in her director mode.

“And you! Phone Youngbae right now! Right now! Quickly!”Bom told Chaerin.

“Look at her! She was just crying like crazy and now she’s back to being our control freak director.” Chaerin told TOP.

“Calm down.”TOP told Chaerin.

“What?  She starts crying in an instant. Its like her tears were ready made.”Chaerin said.

“Okay wait. I’ll call him.” TOP told Chaerin

“Okay.”

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Youngbae is on his way to College when he see the Road is blocked up due to Landslide.

“Oh God! Come on man come on!”

Ring♫♫♫♫ Ring♫♫♫♫

“Hello Hyung?Hyung I’m coming …..look the road is blocked right now because of a landslide. Tell Bom that I’ll be there as soon as possible and that I have all my props.just tell her not to worry……..What? What are you saying? What a bastard man! What are we going to do now?.......I know most of the lines, but I’ve forgotten a few of them. But if anyone prompt me I can manage ……..Dude I’m trying to come. I’m coming…….. there a landslide I’m not superman! I can’t just fly and come there………I’m coming dude! Okay alright …alright…I’ll see you.”

“Please hurry up! I have to be Romeo!” Youngbae shouted.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Dressing Room

“How could he do such a thing? I’m feeling so bad.”Dara said sadly.

“Why are you feeling bad? Its not like this is your fault.”Chaerin said

“Chaerin I think that he’s taking his personal problems out on this play.” Chaerin looked at Dara.

“I mean. I accused him for hitting Sulli, and we’ve had so many fights. I think that he’s taking out his frustration on us all”

“Just let him be. It’s his loss. Anyways Youngbae is coming right.” Chaerin said.

“But…but he was a good actor. And he was perfect for the role.” Dara said honestly.

“Oh please!  Anyone can play Romeo’s part it’s super easy.” Chaerin said confidently as she pushed Dara chair behind and kneelin front of her, taking Dara’s hand in her hand.

“Juliet. Juliet my love! You are my dearest love and my dearest hate. Forget who I am for one moment. Don’t say my name. Just recognize me. I’m not anyones son brother or friend, I am Romeo. Romeo. Romeo….” Chaerin recite Romeo’s line. Dara was impressed by Chaerin.” Bom who was standing at the door watching them was also impressed by Chaerin acting.

“See any idiot can play this part.” Chaerin told Dara.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Hospital

Jiyong reaches the hospital. When he gets out of his car his mobile phone rings and he sees that the call is from Dara. He cuts the call and walks into the hospital. Dara is frustrated seeing Jiyong cut the call…

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Club

Jaesang is sitting alone in one corner of the club. Many other club members are also sitting with they friends nearby, Noone see Jeasng as his back is facing them.

“Someone saw him this late in the jungle. And he was running around in the jungle at this hour.” Mr.Lee told his friend.

“The Kwons are really weird you know. It’s strange. I think we should find out a bit more about them.” Mr. Kim added.

“Okay so what was he doing in the jungle in the middle of the night? No one dares to go there even in the day time.” Mr. Park asked his friend.

“I heard that there was a girl there too.” Mr. Lee said.

“How strange? What do we even know about them?” Mr. Park said.

“All that we know is that they are strange people.”Mr Kim said.

“Cheers.” The three friends told they drink.

 

Jaesang who was sitting in the corner heard they conversation.

“How did they find out about this? Jiyong said that he would handle that girl.” Jaesang saidto himself.

 

Flashback

“Seriously dude! Dara was really scared. She’s quite sure that it was Mr. Kwon who was running around in the jungle.” Youngbae told Daesung. Uee who was near then overheard they conversation.

“Hello. Babe! I heard that Dara was  in the jungle at night ! Ewww what a despo! I mean what was she doing so late at night in th ejungle. And did you know, that Mr. Kwon saw her too. I mean she’s such a desperate girl.What do people even do that late in the jungle? Ewww!” Uee tell her friend on the phone her conversation is heard by other students. And it goes on spreading like a wild fire.

“Did you hear about what happened?”

“What happened? Tell me please.”

“No way! What are you saying? I promise I won’t say anything to anyone.”

“Girls I was all alone in the middle of the jungle and then….Mr. Kwom! And then he came running and running and running towards me! And then….there was thunder and lightning! And then he turned me around and stared at me!”

“What happened next?”

“After that? Oh after that I fainted.”

“But what was Mr. Kwon doing in the  jungle?”

“Stupid! He was after me.”

“Eww! But he’s like an oldy! He’s like your Appa’s age.”

“Well that’s the problem.”

“Trust me Appa, even my friends saw Mr. Kwon running around in the jungle.”

“What? That is really strange. Mr. Kwon in the jungle?”

End of Flashback.

“Jiyong, by not taking care of that girl, you have complicated this problem even more……..I have to step in now. Dara Park must be stopped.” Jaesang say to himself.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter