Jiyong announce Uee as his girlfriend

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In AKS College

“ Babe watch it today hun.” Uee friend asked her.

Babe if you don’t start dating Jiyong soon Dara and YoungBae will be the hottest couple.” Other friend added.

“Whatever. BEHAVE YOURSELF!” Uee screamed at Chaerin who bumped into her.

“You get what you asked for.” Chaerin .

“ What a freak.” Uee yelled.

Dara and Jiyong are walking from outside direction. Youngbae sees Dara coming and walk towards her. When Dara and jiyong come face to face YoungBae comes inbetween from the other side. YoungBae and Jiyong exchangelooks at eachother. YoungBae moves towards Dara. Jiyong face the couple. YoungBae hold Dara by her waist Dara is not comfortable with the closeness but she does’nt protest. YoungBae sarcastic smile  at Jiyong and walk away from there along with Dara . Jiyong turns and look at Dara, Dara turns back to see jiyong.  Uee comes and stood beside Jiyong  she keep her hand on his shoulder. Jiyong does’n t react he neither break the eye contact with Dara or speak to Uee. When Dara turn at the corridor. Jiyong turns to Uee with angry.

“Do not feel  bad? Or are you deaf? How many times do I haveto tell you that I’m not interested in you. Next time you do this, I won’t insult you, I’ll do something even worse that’ll make you fear even coming near me.” Jiyong shouted at Uee.

“Oh please don’t flatter yourself Jiyong! Do you really think that I am interested in you?” Uee told Jiyong.

“ Never. Uee doesn’t run after anyone. By theway you are just a short part of my reverge drama.”

“ YoungBae and Dara. I hate to see them together.” Uee confessed.

“You know what, me and YoungBae were the college hottest couple. And now that YoungBae is going out with that tacky charity case! I just don’t like it. I want to make them feel inferior.  And this is only possible if I and you become a couple. Just like Bom and TOP. Prom King and Prom Queen of the year”  Jiyong relaxed after knowing Uee intension.

“ The coolest thing to ever happen in college. So what do you think? Deal?” Uee hopefully asked Jiyong.

“Do you really think that I’m going to be part of your stupid, childish game?” Jiyong asked.

“ Sorry, no deal.”

“Oh come on! Are you like some 200 year old, Oldie? I mean we both know, the way that you look at Dara. And you want to teach that YoungBae a lesson. So then, why are you fighting with this Plan? Just go with it”

“My answer is a big NO. If you have any other deals then you can email me.  I will Put it in Spam. Stay away from me!” Jiyong walk away.

Chaerin was listening to the conversation.

“Uee darling, I think it’s time to teach you lesson number 2.” Chaerin thought to herself.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Kwon’s office

“I don’t believe this Sir! You’ve profited from every business of yours. And you’ve bought so many companies! And these companies are not even in problem! How did they sell?” TOP complimented  Jaesang as he entered Jaesang’s office.

“ Every man has a value, and so does everthing. You need to just know that value. And once you know that, half of your battle is won” Jaesang replied as he kept the file he was reading on the table, and taking the folder from TOP hand. TOP smiles.

“ After that every man can buy what he pleases.”Jaesang told TOP as he went through the folder signing the document.

“Seunghyun Choi, we are going to Seoul tomorrow. I have a business deal there and our competitor will be Mr. Hyunsuk Yang your father-in-law.”  Jaesang informed TOP.

“So are you ready young man?”

“yes Sir. As I’ve said before, my personal and professional life are 2 different things. Mr. Yang wants this as well.”

“Good.” Jaesang was signing the document when TOP notice some reddish colour on Jaesang hand.

“ Sir you got hurt on your hand?” TOP asked in concerned.

“Ah… No.” Jaesang took a tissue and wipe the mark.

“Sir, were you in the jungle last night?”

“No. Why?”

“ No, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter