New Begining

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One year later.

 

 

The young guy at the tea stall serves tea to the Old Man. Seeing the Old man happy the guy asks him, “Ajunshi you are so happy after so many days?”

 The old  man laughs, “I am seeing this Mountains. This Mountains...this Jungle...all these are my own... They have bought me up. And today they are so happy that why I am also happy seeing them.”

 “What special thing has happened  Ajunshi?”

 “This Mountain is waiting with some hopes...it has hidden some secret... which is supposed to open again today. Maybe someone who has gone from here is going to return. And then... It feels like there was some story which did not complete... maybe that story would start again...”

In the Jungle and the breeze is blowing.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Yang’s Mansion

Hyunsuk comes to the window and looks outside. The window curtains are flying in the breeze. He says in mind, “The wind is blowing so fast. Strange! Why is there a cold climate feeling in this hot climate... as if there is going to be a snow fall. Very strange!” He closes the windows. He looks at the watch impatiently “Eunju, How long does it take for you people to get ready? “ Eunju comes down the stairs. “It is getting late you know...they would be waiting there.” Eunju comes to the hall.

“Hyunsuk, Don't get too hyper... We won't be late. Moreover, to claim the Baggage it would take at least half an hour.”

“Hello!” Eunju and Hyunsuk looks at Bom who is standing on the staircase top looking gorgeous in new hair style and modern dressing.

“Oh my God!” Bom walks down the stairs.

“Check me out Omma and Appa...” Eunju hugs her.

“You are looking so beautiful!”

“Thank you Omma... Of course they two are coming after a year. I don't want to look old fashion  in front of them. And Appa... tell me... I have lost weight, right?”

“I am thinking...to tell you the truth or do buttering... “ Bom laughs.

“Appa, You are so mean. Anyways,these days I have stopped eating so some buttering would not hurt.”

“You look so slim I can't tell you.”

“Thanks!” Bom laughs.

“Looks like you have not eaten for years... Should I apply more butter?”

“So mean Appa! But anyway I am so happy that 2 of them are coming to share your love. You have pampered me so much in this one year that it had become a little too much... seriously..”

“I don't think there is any matter like that... You were enough for us so...”

“Yeah Appa, I know...Don't lie... I know you really missed them.”

“Well Of course, I missed them. Don't know how this one year passed. Don't know how will be those two. When the Doctors said that Dara's memory is gone I felt there is going to be a lot of difficulty. But Chaerin told that she is fully alright.”

“How strange... is it not Appa... partial amnesia... it's like she lost only some of her memories... It is very strange! She does not remember the one year spend in Gyeyang..”

“Anyways, What ever happened ...that one year... I think we should forget about it... Dara only remembers that much which we have told her...that she came to Gyeyang looking for her father...met us and became part of our family... In one way it is good that she has forgotten that one year. We  have to remember this much that she does not remember anything. She is now our daughter... part of our family...and it is very important that we remember this.”

“Anyways, we are getting late...  I hope they like the arrangement…..”

“Ofcourse….”

“Lets go Appa.”

“Yeah.”  They all hurry from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Incheon Airport

The flight lands at the Incheon Airport.

Chaerin comes out of the Glass door, “It's good to be back... Ahh...” She hugs a Guy standing with his back on her. “Appa...I miss you so much” She is embarrassed seeing that it is not her father Hyunsuk Yang and acts as if she is blind. “I can’t see….I can’t see.”

She takes a small bottle of liquor and starts drinking. She is annoyed “How random are our parents we came from Paris after a year, travel travel 11 hours and 5691 miles from Paris to reach Incheon and our family is not here to receive us at the Airport in time. Amazing!!!!”

Dara comes out of the glass door in her glam form wearing jeans, t shirt, jacket and high heels boots. She wears her glasses and walks confidently out. People around looks at her admiringly. She is wearing the pendant Jiyong had put on her neck after hypnotizing her to erase her memory.

Chaerin watches her half-sister with a smile and then looks around at the people looking at Dara. Dara comes near Chaerin.

“Dara, Omma-Appa would be shocked to see you. You have changed so much...”

“Meaning?”

“I have take Dara the fairy and brought back Dara the hottie.”Chaerin teases her. “Fom Snow white you havw become a Lolita.”

“Come on Chaerin... This one year passed just like that...”

“My foot!  It's gone just like that... You have become a Super Model... After the Paris Photographer discovered you ...your life has changed...you attended the college, did ramp show, photoshoot, you earn lots of money but you never gave me pocket money you miser.” Chaerin shows false anger towards Dara.

“Chaerin we have left Paris behind now and are at the home. This is home...I am so happy! Where is Appa?”

“Exactly! We went away for one year and our home people forgot us...”

“You know what Chaerin? Your patience level is always in red mark...bare minimum...” Chaerin drinks liquor from the small bottle.

“Excuse me what is this….”

“Sorry I forgot …. You want it. I stole it from the Plane.”

“Chaerin let Appa come, the smell of your mouth might have reached home.”

“You have not changed at all. Just the same.”

 A small girl comes there and asks if she can have a photograph with Dara. Dara poses for the Photograph and Chaerin grumbles. Chaerin is annoyed that their Parents have not reached to pick them up. She tells Dara that it definitely might be the fatty Bom's fault and that she would be getting ready to impress them.

“Appa never is late...I don't believe this...No one loves me... Nobody came to pick me up!”

“Oh Drama Queen... By the way Chaerin... I have been to this city early, right?”

“Yeah...”

“And all my memory is gone...”

“Yeah, You don't remember anything!”

“So strange... I don't remember anything... I will just try...” Dara closes her eyes and tries to remember.

She remembers leaving the Orphanage to study at AKS College at Gyeyang. She also remembers asking the small guy at the Tea shop the way to AKS College. She remembers the small kid telling her that she can reach within 15 minutes if she opt for the path through the jungle and him warning her not to go through there as the Jungle is very dangerous.

Dara opens her eyes

Chaerin sees Dara deep in thought.

“Hey are you Okay?”

“Chaerin, I remember that I came to Gyeyang... but after that it is a blank. I don't remember anything. Chaerin, what had happened?

“I told you thousand times. You came to College as a scholarship student. You met me... we became friends...and one day I suddenly I came to know that you are my sister. Then Omma-Appa met you and accepted you...Then you became an even more closer friend to me...sister to me. And one day we were both going in a vehicle and we met with an accident. You lost your memory...partial memory loss...full drama... just like on TV.”

“Tell me Chaerin, What else happened?”

“A lot of things happened...we fought for pastries in the Canteen...Parties on Rose Day...AKS College Festival...and for the past one year you have been asking exactly the same questions. Give it a rest man!”

Chaerin thinks, “How would I tell you that Appa, Omma and we all... whatever we are hiding from you... it is for the good of you. You won't be given any information because of which you may feel sad. You won't be told anything about Jiyong...because you yourself does not know where he went off.. there is no use mentioning it.”

“And then Appa send us to Paris. On exchange Program. And now we are back... Guess what? We are going to be the hottest Gossip in the town. The boys are going to love our french flavor.”

“Chaerin, Now also you are too much Korea. I think I have lot of fresh flavor.”

“Fine Miss...Okay boys will die for you...as if earlier there were less. And talking about the fact where is Youngbae? I thought he would put a tend outside airport waiting for us.” Dara laughs “He is crazy about you Man. He should be somewhere here.” Chaerin looks around.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Youngbae’s Room

Youngbae is talking to someone. “Of course I love you...Yes Baby, I do... You thought I will go to Airport? How can I do that?  I am coming to pick you up. Of course baby, how can I forget you? After all, You are my girl...right? yeah... Bye!”

After finishing the call Youngbae goes and sits on the Bed. He takes Dara's photo and looks at her. “I will never forget you Dara...I promise!” He smiles.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Incheon Airport

The Yang Family reaches the Airport and get out of their car. They look for Chaerin and Dara. They spot Chaerin. Chaerin runs to them and Dara follows her. Eunju tells Hyunsuk that even after spending one year in Paris Chaerin is still the same horrible dresser. Chaerin hugs Hyunsuk, Bom and Eunju. Chaerin accuses Hyunsuk of Drinking that even Eunju believes it. Hyunsuk asks where Dara is and Chaerin points to Dara.

The Yangs are awestruck seeing Dara in her glamorous form. Dara goes and hugs Hyunsuk and Eunju.

“You have changed so much...”

“I have not at all changed Appa...I have only changed my look. But by heart I am your own Dara...”

“Dara you look fabulous...beautiful...You are going to take Gyeyang by storm.” Bom compliemented. “Come here my baby.” Bom and Dara hug. Chaerin comes and join the hug. “Sister hug.”

“Appa is crying...” Chaerin remark.

“No... I am not crying...Tell me where are the baggage's of you two.”

“There it is Appa...” Hyunsuk sees the luggage and says,

“This! I should have got a truck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter