I can’t stop loving you

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In College Corridor

Students are getting into the class room.

Chaerin and Minzy bumped into each other at the door.

“Ahhhh”

“Ouch”

“Oh! Minzy, first you otherwise your ego will be hurt.”

“It doesn’t matter Chaerin this small things doesn’t matter. If anything matters now it’s all regarding him. I want to win him.”

“We will see about that silly girl.”

“Silly girl my foot. Listen I have more experience in this war so I am going to win this war. You better do something that you are expert in …..Drinking!”

“Yeah and you do, what you are expert in being dumb.” Chaerin walk inside the classroom.

“Chaerin I will never let you and Doogwook be together. I will do whatever  I can.”

Minzy thinks.” Only an missile can save me from this road roller.”

“Girls!” Uee calls her friends, Minzy see her outside the classroom

“Uee,  Oh my God! Why didn’t I think of her before.”Minzy says to herself.

“Uee my savior. Uee I am coming.” Minzy runs towards Uee. “Uee please save me….I mean you are the college queen. You are queen of beauty. Please save me. Uee Please save me. You have to help me Comeon Uee say yes. You have to help me.” Uee looks at her friends in confusion. While Minzy kneel down pleading her.

“Okay!” Uee helps Minzy stand up. “Uee!” Minzy hug her. Minzy tell her the everything about Chaerin regarding to Doogwook.

“So finally Chaerin Yang has climb down the mountain. Chaerin Yang has fallen in love with a boy. Don’t worry despo I am with you in this war and I will help you. Because very rarely we find Chaerin weakness. You will definitely get Doogwook. And Chaerin will get a heartbreak. Now listen despo 10 ways to make Doogwook fall in love with you.”Uee happily said.

“Uee my Love Guru.” Minzy hugged her.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Classroom

Dara and Chaerin are sitting on one bench. Dara turns around looking for Jiyong.

“Hello he is not here.”Chaerin told her.

“Who?”

“Your’s one and only…..Serioulsy dude for atleast 2 minutes come out of his thought.”

“Chaerin Please.”Dara looked at Chaerin and noticed. “And what is this why did you wore yesterday’s clothes didn’t you had a shower.”

“No. No I did’nt took shower, what’s the point. That Doogwook will never notice me. Do you know yesterday I went to his house to impress him in full girly dress. There I found this Minzy and she was like I love Doogwook and  blah blah blah……… You know Dara I can never compete with Minzy. She is fully girly and I am tomboyish.”

“Come on Chaerin under confidence does not suit you Okay. And I know that Doogwook likes you. Okay. Comeon the way he talks to you, the way he tries to come closer to you obviously he likes you.”

“Get lost… like really.” Chaerin happily said to Dara.

“Like Really.’

“I knew it was not a one way traffic. I am not fully mad.”

“Of course Chaerin.”

“He like me Dara?”

“Of course Chaerin.”

Ms Jinha notice Chaerin and Dara talking and laughing.

“Great! If both of you have ended discussing of your love life I would like to see your assignments.”

 Chaerin fakes a cough.

“No Chaerin, I have a medicine for your cough........ minus 2 in your finals.”Ms Jinah firmly told her. Uee and Minzy happily high five eachother.

“Ma’am Please. I am having a really cough.”

“And you, where’s your assignment. Not done. What happened? Full research, supernatural and your topic was very interesting vampire.”

Just then Jiyong enters the class from back door and sits on a last bench.

“What happen now?”

 Dara notices Jiyong’s presence.

“Yes Ma’am I was doing the research on Vampires  and I also did the research.” Dara glance at Jiyong who is also lokking at her. “And realized that Vampires do not exist. They are just fictitious characters created for the sake of creating fear in the mind of people. I thought that if I am doing a Research on the fictitious Character then my research is a waste.”

 “So have you chosen any alternate topic from your imagination for doing research or you also want minus 2.” Ms Jinha asks her.

 “No Ma’am I have decided, I am going to do  the research on Love.” Dara glance at Jiyong. Minzy is happy hearing the topic, Youngbae look at Jiyong and then turns to look at Dara. Chaerin is smiling happily. “Ma’am I mean I want to do research on such love stories that never finished and in which there is no hope of it getting finished… which are dark and have a lot of difficulties…”

 “Hmmm interesting” Ms Jinha remarks

Jiyong gets up from the bench and leaves the class.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Outside the Jungle

Jiyong is entering inside the Jungle. Dara comes in front of him. "Jiyong!” Jiyong walks away.

“Jiyong! Jiyong!” Dara follows him and stop him by holding his arm.

 “What happened Jiyong. Why are you avoiding me. Don’t you feel that after what happened you owes  me an explanation.”

“Now what Question you need an answer to Dara?”

“I need an answer Jiyong. Even after knowing everything why did you love me Jiyong? Why did you force me to love you?”

“I forced you? I forced you Dara? I…?”

“Of course…Jiyong! You definitely told me to keep away from you and hate you. But Jiyong… You saved my life. You always stood by my side. Jiyong in your eyes I have always seen only love for me. Then how could I  go away from you?  Close your eyes and ask if I have loved you, have you not loved me?” Jiyong remembers some of their intimate moments together.

“It’s the truth… No Jiyong? That you have always pulled me towards you.”

Jiyong’s expression softens and he says in mind, “How can I keep away from you Dara…? I do not have that much strength.”

“The truth is that Jiyong we are bound together. Whenever I needed you were there. Is it not Jiyong? … Knowing that we never can be together. But then why were you there Jiyong? Why were you there always for me? Now it’s too late Jiyong.” Dara keeps her hand on Jiyong’s arms. “Because you  know that you also love me as much as I love you.”

Jiyong looks at Dara with a painfully in love expression then he recalls how she got frightened by him when she saw his Vampire form and called for help. He pins her against a tree.

“Dara… Listen to what I say carefully. I am a Vampire. Vampire – blood beast. My heart stopped beating 200 years ago and I have no heart to give to you. How can this relationship between a human and a living dead happen? How will I love you when all I know is to drink blood and kill people… How Dara..? Open your eyes and look at my face…Look at me … Look at the monster in me. Look at me… who I am …look.”

Dara looks at him and says in mind, “I am looking at you Jiyong. And my heart says only one thing that this face belongs to me… made for me… and  I cannot live without this face.”

“The nature has made us as different. And it is the truth and no one can change it. You and me never can be one. Never!”

Tears flow from Dara’s eyes and Jiyong walks from there. She tells in mind, “Maybe you are telling the truth Jiyong…maybe we are not made to be  together. We need to forget this relationship. But Jiyong… There would always be a place for you in my heart. Because of this love for you I would not ask you any question or ask for an answer. I would not expect anything from you Jiyong…except friendship. This love story has ended. Finished!’ She walks from there.

Both walk in different direction.

The old Man sitting near the notice them going. He says, “Both are going away from each other. They have  decided that their destination is not the same. But was meeting or  loving each other was in their fate? This is the play of fate and it is already written. When fate has written ‘unite’ how can ‘separation’ be in our hand? Fate would show its colors and then again the story of love  would be written again.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

Hyunsuk Yang driving the car with Chaerin on his side.

“ What nonsense is this am I your driver why you did not go on your bike.”

 “The tire is punctured.”

”Get it repaired.”

 “I don’t have the money.”

 “What happened to the money I give you. And the money you demand from Bom and Eunju.”

 “Please, Appa I need money for other important things. Like newclothes.”

“Since when you started wearing new clothes, it is your habit to wear old and torn clothes and it does require money.”

“Ha ha ha ha Appa your sense of humor has got punctured just like my bike. So I need it. And  you deal with it”

“Deal with it.” Hyunsuk keeps on thinking why is Chaerin behaving like this.

“Are you doing all this for a boy.” Chaerin ignores him and increase the volume of the music system..

Chaerin notice Dara walking along the road. “Appa Dara stop.”

“DARA!”

“DARA COME HERE…..HERE!”Chaerin waves her hand.

“What happen why are you shouting?”

“Dara you have to go with me to the mall. I have to do shopping.”

“Okay I am coming”

“Oh God! Why are you shouting so much?” Dara ask her as she walks towards the car.

“Oh ho Chaerin why are you shouting so much. I think I will be deaf.” Hyunsuk complain.

“Chaerin I am not deaf that you have to shout so loudly.I can hear you supersonic voice.”

“And if you lower the volume anyone any hear properly.” Hyunsuk lower the volume of the music system. “Thank you Dara you save me and my ears.” Hyunsuk told Dara.

“Sir I don’t have more time to chit chat please start the car.”Chaerin playfully said to Hyunsuk.

“Okay Madam.” Hyunsuk started the car.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Uee and Minzy standing near a car.

“Oh God! This had to happen now.” Minzy kicked on the car’s tire. “If we wait so much the sale will be over.” Minzy sadly said to Uee.

“Rubbish! Sale will not be over, because Uee is their most important client. And without me they will not even start the sale.” Uee told Minzy.

“Wow!! Uee you are so powerful.”

“Till now why no one is going through this way. We could have taken a lift.”Minzy said hopefully.

“Damn.”

Uee notices a car coming and signals it to stop.

“Hey! look look a car.”Uee happily told Minzy. “Lift”

“Lift.”

“Wait.”

Uee is happy when the car stops and the window glass slides down showing Jiyong on the  driving seat.

“Hey Jiyong….my knight in shining Armour.”

“Actually my car got broken and we are not finding anything over here. Nothing is seen nearby. We have to go to mall. Just for 10 minutes. Will you help us. I mean just 10 minutes you know. And then we can go back to college together. What do you think good plan.?”

Jiyong thought for a while he check through his rear view mirror.“No problem I will give you a lift.”

“Okay.” Uee tries to open the door of passanger seat.”

“No.” He signals her to sit on the backseat. “Back”

“What?  If I sit on the backseat  you would look like a Driver.”

“You need a lift… and I am giving. Don’t worry about me. Sit on the backseat or come walking.”

“Okay, hot chauffeur.”

“Thank you Jiyong.” Minzy saidto him.

Uee and Minzy sit on the backseat and Jiyong drives off.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“Here we come. Okay.”Hyunsuk stops the car.

“Hello Appa mall is further why did you stop here?”

“Its short distance you can go walking. If I take the car there I will have to take a full turn.”

“You saw this Dara they have brought me from the garbage. They keep Unnie in golden cage red carpets are spread for here everywhere she goes. And they throw me on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter