Old Mansion

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In AKS College Campus

Chaerin comes in her bike to the College Campus. Dara sees her. Chaerin also looks at her.

Dara thinks, “Seeing Chaerin... it looks like she cried all night...” Dara starts walking towards Chaerin but she turns and walks from there. Dara then gets a message from Jiyong “Meet me behind the College.”

“Oh God Jiyong’s message. He wants to meet me. I have to go and meet him.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dara meets Jiyong who was waiting for her behind the College.

“Dara, I am sorry...Yesterday I hurt you...I should not have talked to you like that.”

“Yeah Jiyong, You should not have talked to me like that! But why are these secrets between us? Jiyong, Are you keeping these secrets because you want to protect me? Jiyong, You don't need to protect me. I have the courage to hear the truth. As if there is any such matter about Jaejoong you wish to tell me...please tell me now...but later don't tell me that you were trying to protect me.”

“Dara, I am not hiding anything! I just don't like Jaejoong...it is a gut feeling.”

“So your hatred towards Jaejoong is personal?”

“Yeah!”

“And you want to tell sorry to me?” Jiyong smiles. “Jiyong! Actually I am also sorry. I also should not have talked to you like that.” They hug.

“Let's spend some quality time together!” Dara nods. “I want to take you out for dinner.”

Dara thinks, “Oh No. Today I have to go with Jaejoong to see Bom's House.”

“Jiyong actually I wanted to study for the test...so I….”

“Which test?”

“Which test? Jiyong ...there is a test...Why are you questioning me like this? Okay now...Come on... It is getting late for me for the Class...Bye! I will see you later...Bye...”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dara walks through the College Campus.

Dara thinks, “I hate this! I don't like to tell lie to Jiyong. But if he comes to know that I am going with Jaejoong he will again get angry. What should I do?”

Jiyong comes out from behind the Pillar. He says in mind, “Dara...for whom you are telling me lies is fooling everyone. How will I tell you who he is...”

Jiyong comes in front of Dara.

“You would do the preparations of the test with Jaejoong?”

“What?”

“You know Dara...Don't tell lie to me. After all these happening you are hiding the truth from me?”

“Jiyong, If you knew then why did you ask me Questions...to make me tell the truth? You could have asked me straight Jiyong...And if I would have told you that I am going with Jaejoong...what would you have done? How would you have reacted? Would you have let me go? We would have fought again Jiyong! Jiyong, The point is that I am going with Jaejoong because he has purchased a new house for Bom and he wants my help regarding the interiors. Bom is my sister Jiyong...I love her...Jaejoong is supposed to marry her...and the matter ends there!”

“Are you justifying your lie? And you feel that you are right?”

“This is not a lie! It is just that you are hot headed about Jaejoong. This is really unfair... Who I will make my friend or not should I be asking you?”

“Really? That is why you are telling lies to me...You are going to meet him?”

“You know Jiyong I had enough. You should get yourself someone like you. If you want to know the truth ask me. You should have directly asked me and I know your answer, you would have told me not to go with Jaejoong. Just now we cleared out everything and you started it again. You know what Jiyong? I had enough! I am just done with this...”Dara walks away from there. Jiyong is frustrated and angry.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong remembers his past. GD watches Jaejoong and Yoojin chatting by sitting on a swing at the Palace. GD is not happy seeing this. After some time Jaejoong gets up and go and Yoojin waves him Bye. After Jaejoong goes immediately GD comes in front of Yoojin and her smile fades.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong returns back to the present. He walks through the College Campus.

Jiyong thinks, “How will I stop Dara? Jaejoong is taking her there. And if I also reach there this time Dara won't forgive me. Then the same thing will happened which happened years ago. No! I will not let it happen. I know you too well Jaejoong. I know that you would not dare to touch Dara in front of anyone. So I have to send someone there...like a witness...But who? Who can it be? Who can be send without telling an excuse...” Jiyong hears Minzys laughter and see her with Daesung and 2 other girls.

“Hey Minzy! Have you heard?”

 “Jiyong Kwon has some Gossip.” Minzy whispers to Daesung.

“Tell us!”Minzy and Daesung jointly says.

“Let's have some Coffee!”

“Oh yah come …come come.”The girls and Daesung follows an enthusiastic Minzy.

“Minzy...You know...Everything in this world can change...”Daesung tells Minzy.

Jiyong says in mind, “Come on Jiyong...now you have an audience to watch Jaejoong's moves.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jaejoong opens the Car door for Dara “Allow me.”

“Thank you.”Dara seat on the passenger seat.”

“The pleasure is all mine.” He closes the door and goes to take Drivers seat.

Dara thinks, “How good Jae is...and how caring...Don't know why Jiyong hates him so much...” Jaejoong gets into the Car.

“Dara, I really need your help. There is very little time to make that place.”

“Oh! Are you making Dream House for Bom?”

“Better than that...  Dream Palace She is not lesser than any Princess...”

“That is so sweet! You know this is what true love is...”

“Totally! Making Dream Palace is not for any girl...”

“That's such a nice thought Jaejoong! By the way, How far is this place?”

“An hours journey from here.”

“Oh! Long drive...” Jaejoong fastens his seat belt.

“Exactly! That is why I need your Company! “ Dara is excited.

“Yes let's go!”

“Okay! Let's go?”

“Yeah...let's go...” Jaejoong drives the Car off.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Cafeteria

Jiyong, Minzy and Daesung are seated together.

“You know Guys, remember the horror film, Same like that house in the Film there is a house a little distant from the City...fully haunted. When I heard about it I thought who would be going over there. One need to be so daring...”

Jiyong says in mind, “Come on Minzy, Bite it!”

“Wow! Haunted House...It sounds so interesting! It would be so nice...full night..” Daesung is also excited.

“Seriously?” Minzy and Daesung nods. “What say Daesung? I don't think the idea would work out. Full night these girls would keep getting scared and would stick on to us.”

“Hey no...no...no...Jiyong...You are wrong. It is a super idea...Is it not Minzy baby?” Minzy agrees. “You know what Jiyong? If someone gets scared we are there to take care of them, Right Baby?” Daesung catches Minzy's chin and Minzy smiles.

“We all will go...You will come with us...won't you?”

“Yeah! But only 3 of us?”

“No Problem! I would accumulate more people...”

Jiyong thinks, “Now you see Jaejoong...You will not be alone with Dara...not even for a minute...”

“Can we go in your Car?”

“ Okay!” Daesung and Minzy are excited and hugs.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Parking lots.

“I need chips, chocolate……”

“Minzy I will get the entire shop for you.” Youngbae comes there.

“Relax…. Can you do a favour and tell  me who’s plan was it.”Youngbae asked Daesung with gritted teeth.

“It was my plan.” Minzy excitedly announced.

 “Minzy's! Youngbae, where Minzy is...Daesung is there! Why don't you understand friend? How nice it would be...”

“Youngbae...Imagine how boring it is to meet in the college Cafe and hang out there. A haunted house would be wonderful...”

“Minzy...There is no one like you in the whole world.” Youngbae goes to Jiyong who is leaning on his Car.

“Where is Dara?”

“Don't know...”

“And Uee...”

“Not interested...”

“Actually I don't want to go but I am going for friends.”

“And me for my Car...” Youngbae turns and walks from there. He sees Uee's Bimbo's coming.

“Ah! Hello girls!” The girls greet him back. “For your information we are not going for Fashion Week. We are going to haunted house...Your dresses are like wow!”

“Whatever! Wherever we are going...it is Uee's rule...Always be dressed to chill...”

“Really?”

“Guys, If your flirting is over...let's go!” Daesung and the girls occupy the back seat while Youngbae sits on the front. Jiyong who was leaning on to the car proceeds to get into the drivers seat.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Old Mansion

Dara and Jaejoong entering an old Mansion. Jaejoong removes the cobwebs so that Dara could get in. Dara looks at the swing where the doves are seated. Dara scans the place with her eyes. She look very scared.

“ What happened Dara? Are you alright?”

“Yeah...just...I am feeling scared...”

“Did you eat anything since morning?”

“Yeah...I had breakfast and maybe because I did not have lunch...”

“Come on...Let's go inside... You will feel better inside...Come.” Jaejoong leads her inside.

Dara thinks, “Here something is wrong...something not right...”Jaejoong opens a door and they get in/

“Jaejoong, someone was staying here earlier?’ Jaejoong switches on the light revealing the beautiful wood work and chandeliers.

“This used to be a Kings home...you know something like a Summer House Type...”

Dara thinks, “Don't know why I feel scared seeing this place. Something is wrong!”

 Jaejoong who is a few feet behind her assumes his Vampire form with fangs. Dara is watching the room and Jaejoong comes behind her ready to bite her.

He is suddenly distracted by Minzy and gang entering the room. “Oh my God!....... Oh my God! This is so scary Mansion”

Dara is happy to see Minzy.

“Dara.” Minzy runs towards Dara.

“Hi what are you all doing here?”

“Oh my God look at this Mansion its just like that was in the Horror movie.” Jaejoong is angry that his plan is ruined. The gang enter the room and looks around. Jiyong comes last. Jaejoong looks at Jiyong angrily. He walks towards Jiyong.

“You will have to pay for this!”

“Why? What have I done? Coming here was Minzy's idea.”

They hear Minzy saying, “Dara...this was my idea to organize people and coming here. This is better fun and different than the parties and all...You know my Adventure spirit inside came out.”

“ See...You were just blaming me for nothing... But whosoever the idea was I got everyone here...happily! What happened big Brother? Did I spoil your Party? How nice!” Jiyong smiles and turns his face. Jaej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter