Masquerade ball

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

College Campus

AKS College Campus is beautifully decorated for the Masquerade Night.

Many students are there. Daesung and Minzy makes an entry, Minzy is wearing a beautiful gown.

They join Youngbae. Youngbae asks where Bom and the other girls are. Daesung tells him that Chaerin would come soon. As he finishes saying it the Yang sisters make an entry to the venue wearing Ball gown's. Youngbae keeps staring at Chaerin. Chaerin feels awkward in her gown and tries to run away from there but Dara and Bom does not let her go. Dara is wearing red gown and Bom is wearing pink gown. Dara waves at Youngbae. The sisters come near Youngbae.

“I have been waving at you and you were not looking... What is wrong with you?” Chaerin also waves at Youngbae.

“Sorry Dara... actually... Your gown is very good. You are looking nice!”

“Thanks!” Youngbae stares at Chaerin who is dresses in purple gown. She feels awkward.

“Youngbae, Don't even think of making fun of me...okay?” Youngbae nods no. “My stupid sisters and cruel Omma made me a Cartoon and send me here.”

“Yeah Youngbae... Omma is so cruel that is why first time Chaerin is dressed up like a girl. You are looking so pretty...” Minzy and Chaerin makes fun of each other. Youngbae whispers to Daesung that Chaerin is dressed up so nicely that he looks like a servant in front of her.

Jieun makes an entry to the venue with Jiyong by clinging on to him arm. Minzy and Bom seems to be happy seeing the couple. Chaerin is indifferent and Dara looks unhappy. Jiyong and Dara looks at each other. Jieun greets them and the group greets her back.

“Hi Dara...”

“Hi Jieun...”

“Dara, I feel that I do not need your makeover anymore... You know why? Because I got a new stylist... Jiyong... Dara, You know? Jiyong selected this gown for me... How is it?”

“You are looking very pretty Jieun...”

“Thanks! “ Youngbae and Daesung goes from there. Chaerin and Dara also excuses themselves from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The Principal and Teachers enter the venue. Minho bumps into Dara.

“How is my dear little Princess? And my Princess looks beautiful...”

“And me?”

“You too!”

“Whatever...” Chaerin goes from there.

“Well..”

“There is no compulsion to compliment...please...”

“Have I ever lied to you? You look every nice...”

“Thank you!”

“Come!” They both goes from there together.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jieun, Bom, Minzy, Chaerin and Jiyong are standing together.

“No...no... She is back again... Uee...”Minzy cries. Everyone looks at Uee making an entry with her Butterflies. Uee is dressed in black and has a different look in her eyes.

Jiyong senses something different about Uee.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Youngbae tries to practice with Daesung on how to propose Chaerin. Daesung interrupts him in between with his opinion and Youngbae is irritated.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong is standing with a mic in hand.

“I have an announcement to make...”

Everyone goes near him. Youngbae goes and stands beside Chaerin.

“Today I want to confess something in front of everyone...” Dara and Minho are standing together. “One such thing which I have kept hidden in my heart till now...which is very important to me... I wish to tell that in front of you all.”

Jieun is standing behind Dara. Jiyong walks towards Dara looking at her. Dara looks at him hopefully with a smile. He reaches near her.

“I cannot hide this matter anymore... Dara smiles shyly as Jiyong comes close to her. But Jiyong passes her and goes near Jieun. Dara turns and looks at him almost shattered. Minho looks at Jiyong suspiciously. Jiyong goes near Jieun and bends on his knees in front of her. Jiyong looks into Jieun's eyes.

 “Jieun, I am in love with you...” Jieun is shocked by his declaration in front of everyone and looks around. Dara is heartbroken.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Yang’s Mansion

Hyunsuk Yang thinking, “Uee is alive? Then whose dead body was it? What is all this happening?” Hyunsuk makes a call to the Inspector. The Inspector picks up the phone.

“Inspector Sir, I am  Yang Hyunsuk speaking...”

“Yes Mr Yang... Tell me...”

“You know the latest news? The dead body was not of that girl whom we thought of...”

“Yujin Kim... Yes, We know... She is alive...”

“You know? And what have you done about it? You declare one girl dead and then she turns out to be alive... And you do not have an answer for that?”

“Sir, We are inquiring...”

“What inquiry are you doing...You people will keep on inquiring and you will find out nothing...till you think on the right path. I told you... This is not an animal attack... It is a Vampire attack. Why don't you understand?”

“Look Mr Yang... I am fed up with this...You people are important citizens of this city. Please allow us to do our work. We don't have that much time to get into all nonsense. And yes... Please keep your ghost and vampire stories with you... Please allow us to investigate the murder our way, Okay?” Inspector cuts the call.

Hyunsuk is angry and annoyed. He thinks, “I will not accept defeat so fast. I have to find on my own what is the truth. How did Uee come back? Who is she? If she is Uee... who was that who is dead?” Hyunsuk gets up from the sofa.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the AKS College Campus

Jiyong kneeles in front of Jieun as Minho, Dara and the other students look on. Jiyong looks into Jieun's eyes.

“Jieun, You have changed my life by coming into my life. You taught me to love and that's why I wish that we both become one forever.” Minho looks on with a smile while Dara is shattered. Jieun is happy. “Would you wish to spend your entire life with me?” Jiyong extends his hand to Jieun. She places her hand on his hand. Jiyong gets up and Jieun hugs him.

“I love you Jiyong... I love you..” All the students clap except Dara.

“Oh my God! These two has become serious types...” Minho claps and comes near them.

“I told you Oppa that Jiyong is a great Guy...”

“Well I can see that for sure... But Jiyong... Jieun is my only sister... my family...Don't hurt her even by mistake.”

“Don't worry Minho... I will take care of Jieun fully... Well... I am only doing the responsibility of being a Brother, that's it! But two rules Jieun... No cuchikoo in public... and bringing home not allowed...”

“Oppa, Stop embarrassing me...”

“Okay...I will leave...” Minho goes from there. Jieun hugs Jiyong again. Jiyong hugs her back. Dara sends daggers with eyes his way and Jiyong looks at her helplessly.

Youngbae comes near Chaerin.

“Hey Babes...What was that?”

“Jiyong confessed his love in front of everyone...”

“Daesung... You never did like that for me...”

“How much foolishness I had done for you... that much no one can do in this Universe... You always like other peoples things... Have I done some crime or what?”

“Jiyong loves Jieun? Really? I was thinking that these two were passing time with each other.”

“Dude that is exactly what I said... I am shocked!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

Hyunsuk Yang is driving the Car with another gentleman sitting beside him.

 “How can you say so surely Mr Yang that the girl is not Yujin but someone else pretending as her?”

“Look Mr Cho Kyuhyun... All clues point to that ... The dead body not able to be identified...the blood been drained out of the dead body... you know who does such deeds...”

“Yeah, I know! But do you have any way to expose this secret?”

“Well yes... We could do a DNA test of Yujin...”

“But what could happen?”

“I want to know that if that girl who is alive is not Yujin then who it is... whose is that dead body... and what could be the reason to kill her...”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Uee’s Residence

Hyunsuk and Mr Cho Kyuhyun are at Yujin's house. The servant informs that Yujin is not at home.

“Actually we have not come to meet Yujin. Actually a murder has happened and we want to know something. Don't be scared... Nothing will happen to her. We want to check the house for her safety.”

“Okay Sir... You see... I do not know anything...”

“Where is her room?”

“Upstairs Sir...” Hyunsuk and Kyuhyun searches the room. Hyunsuk gets some hairs on the hair brush which could be used for the DNA test. They leave from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the AKS College Campus

The students start the dance. All starts dancing. Daesung and Minzy is having a lot of fun dancing.

Jiyong and Dara looks at each other while dancing. Dara is upset with Jiyong.

Youngbae looks at Chaerin who is dancing happily with a random guy. He calls her name and throws the scroll with the love note towards her. Chaerin catches it. After some time she calls Youngbae's name and throws back the scroll to him. Youngbae catches it. Dara and Jiyong looks at each other.

Dara excuses herself from there and sends a message to Jiyong to meet her outside the College immediately. Jiyong gets the message and reads it. He sneaks from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Clinic

A Doctor is examining some sample through the microscope and noting some details. There is a knock on the door and he asks to come in. Hyunsuk and Mr Kyuhyun enters the room.

“Doctor... We had some urgent work with you...” The Doctor continues doing his work and does not look at his visitors.

“You people sit... Give me a minute please...” Hyunsuk and Kyuhyun sits. The Doctor goes and sits on his seat. “Yeah tell me...” Hyunsuk takes the hair sample and gives it to the Doctor.

“Doctor... this sample... I want you do do a DNA test on this...and tell that if it is the same as that of the girl whom we got at the Jungle.” The Doctor nods.

“Okay!” He gets up.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Parking lot

Dara comes out of the College and waits near Jiyong's Car. Jiyong comes near her.

“Dara...”

“Jiyong... You made pieces of my heart in one shot... You didn't even think how I will feel?”

“Dara you...”

“You told me lies Jiyong... You cheated me... I don't trust you... And now you are doing the same thing with Jieun... What did you gain by proposing to her in front of everyone like that? When she will find out what is the truth how is she going to feel? Have you ever... have you thought of that? We have to hide our love... I can understand that...but this! I can't forgive you for this... Why are you doing this all? Why do you do? What have you gained?” Dara catches Jiyong's shirt and pushes him. “What did you get? Tell me that...”

“Dara you know...I have no other option.”

“What sort of helplessness? I know that your parents like Jieun... They want you to be with her... But here no one was there. What was your helplessness that you had to openly propose to her in front of all?”

“Dara... You have to keep your trust on me... on our love... I cannot tell you anything this time... And I love you... This is my biggest truth...”

“This truth is not enough for me... I have to know the complete truth...” Jiyong places his hands on Dara's shoulders.

“Dara, You want to know the truth? Look into my eyes! What is there in my eyes? You! You are my biggest truth Dara...only you!”

“Don't know Jiyong... maybe I am weak... I do not have the strength to bear this lie...” Dara goes from there as Jiyong looks on.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the College Campus

Daesung and Youngbae are talking about Youngbae's plan failure. Minzy comes there and takes Youngbae's scroll with the love note and goes from there. She reads the love note and is happy. She comes and hugs Youngbae and tells him that she would set everything right for her. Daesung supports Minzy and tells that she is the match making champion of the College. Minzy goes back to dance. She puts her phone on top of the scroll and goes near Chaerin dancing. Minzy bumps on Chaerin and acts as if she injured her foot. Minzy tells Chaerin that she has a sprain. She points to the phone and asks Chaerin to bring it. Chaerin reluctantly goes and picks up the phone along with the scroll which opens. Chaerin reads the note. Minzy is happy that her plan worked.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Clinic

“Mr Yang, This hair is not of the dead body. DNA report does not match.”

“What are you talking Doctor? Then who is this girl? What is her reality?”

“You were telling right Mr Yang. If Yujin is there and if her DNA does not match with the dead body... then who is this girl? And how did Yujin abscond and then come back? Is this just a coincidence that Yujin absconded in that girl's place? Or... is there a game plan behind it?”

“Doctor, We need to know more about this... We need to know the truth.” Doctors nods. “Before that there is some such questions the answers of which I need to find out..”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At College Campus

Chaerin comes out of the College. She reads the note, 'Meet me outside the college...'

“Well, I am outside College. Hello... Anybody there? Hey lover boy... Are you there? Who is this who has silently given me this note... Some guts!... Lover boy... Are you there? Hello! Excuse me!” Chaerin looks around.

Jiyeon Kwon stands behind the bushes behind Chaerin looking at her revealing her fangs.

“Meet me outside College...I am outside College man...” Jiyeon moves towards Chaerin from behind. “Hello! Someone there?” Chaerin raises her voice. “Someone is there? Hello!”

Suddenly Jiyeon bites on her neck and Chaerin screams. She becomes still after some time. Jiyong hears Chaerin's screams and rushes here. He pushes Jiyeon away from Chaerin and supports her before she falls down.

“Omma... What have you done? Have you lost it?” Jiyeon wipes the blood from . She comes back to her senses. “Omma... you go from here... Just leave!” Jiyong raises his voice. “Leave! Leave...” Jiyeon puts her hands on her head and sheds blood tears.

“Jiyong... Jiyong, What have I done? Jiyong, I don't know what happened to me. Don't know what sort of monster I have become. I can't think of anything other than my thirst Jiyong...”

“Just leave! Go! I will handle everything... You just leave...” Jiyeon falls on her knees.

“Sorry! I am sorry Jiyong... Please forgive me... Please forgive me...”

“Omma... Go! Go from here... Go!” Jiyeon gets up.

“I am Sorry...” She goes from there with blood tears flowing from her eyes.

Jiyong looks at Chaerin who is in his arms. He thinks, “What will I do? How will I save Chaerin?” He steadies Chaerin and makes her lean on him by holding on her waist by one hand and the other on her arm. He thinks, “There is only one way to save Chaerin. I have to put my blood on Chaerin's wound.” Jiyong turns into his Vampire form and bites on his wrist. He then rubs the wrist on Chaerin's wound on the neck.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Youngbae and Daesung comes near Minzy.

“What's wrong with you? You have a world record in match making... You keep doing match making for everyone and could not do anything for your friend?

“Youngbae Boy... Don't say that to me. You know, For me match making is like morning breakfast. It is like my breath. Don't you worry about Chaerin... I have told her...”

“You were doubting her and she did your work without telling you...”

“I am the best darling!” Daesung comes behind Minzy and hugs her.

“Just shut up! What help have you done? You have done such help that my love story would have a full stop. You could have tell me babe... she is out and I am here...”

“So then what are you doing here? You go... Chaerin should be waiting for you...”

“You will get me killed... You know Chaerin does not like to wait...Daesung... I am dead!”

“Brother surprise element... Look! Chaerin would not be expecting that you are going to come... You go there first and be like a friend first and then slowly look for an opportunity and tell her. Youngbae, If you don't tell today... you would not be able to tell any time.”

“No no dude... No more waiting... Today I will tell her at any cost...” Daesung and Minzy urges him to go. “But what if Chaerin slaps me?”

“So have it! How enjoyable it is... you ask me...” Minzy slaps Daesung. Daesung keeps his hand on cheek. “You saw how nice I felt...”

“Stupid!” Minzy playfully hits Daesung and they continue with their PDA.

Youngbae thinks, “God! My life is in your hands.” Youngbae goes from there. Daesung and Minzy starts dancing. They are happy seeing Youngbae go and hugs.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dara is thinking of Jiyong's declaration of love to Jieun. She recalls him telling Jieun that she has changed his life and taught him to love. She recalls Jiyong asking Jieun to share her whole life with him. Minho comes behind Dara.

“Dara...” Dara wipes he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter