College Placement

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Hongjun’s Office

Dara enters the office Hongjun Park is sitting and doing some work. He sees Dara.

“Dara, Come in.” Dara walks in while Hongjun Park also gets up from the chair and meet her half way.

“ Dara, I was thinking that you should shift to the College Guest House. There are servants, good facility of food and people to take care of you. Look dear, I only come twice or thrice a year and you can stay there in comfort.”

“Why? Where I am I am alright!”

“ Dara, I understand that there is a lot of distance between us. But relationship is a relationship. You are like my daughter. Why not today forget everything and move ahead? You have a Grandfather…Uncle… 2 sisters…brother and your full family is there.”

“Till now it was not there. Please don’t take me wrong. I made my own world…with my own hands… and maybe I will not be able to keep this relationship. I am happy in my small world, Thank you!” Dara turns to walk away.

“Dara, I wanted to ask about Jiyong… I mean he came to fight with me for you…”

“Jiyong is only my friend.”

“Good! This time you need to concentrate on your Career and studies. Do not get involved with any Guy, it would only create problems!”

“Thank you for the warning! I will keep it in mind!”

Dara thinks in mind, “Without Jiyong how many problems would have been there in my life you do not have any idea.” She remembers Jiyong saving her when she was hurt in the forest.

“Dara….Dara???” She looks at him. “Dara, if you want to stay in the Hostel, I respect your decision. But take care of yourself. These days a lot of incidents are happening in this jungle.

“Incident?”

“One incident happened… a  girl was dead… she was killed…”

“Don’t worry! I will take care of myself. I will be fine!”

“These forests only look good from outside. But there is so much of darkness inside. Be careful!”

“Yes.” Dara goes from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In the Jungle

Taeyoung walking in the jungle. She stops in front of a man. “I tried a lot! But it is not easy to trap Jiyong Kwon. He is with some girl and to the extent I understand he loves her so much.” Jaejoong who was with his back on Taeyoung turns and smiles.

“Jiyong is in love with someone? Well…Well…Well…Then I have to meet with this love. She needs to be punished for loving Jiyong. Jiyong is  in love with somebody…that’s unexpected…Shocking even!”

“Shocking…but why?”

“What to say now? Jiyong and me parted because of one girl. From then till now Jiyong is grieving for that girl. Silly! But I never thought that Jiyong would be able to forget that girl and become someone else’s. What is so special in this girl? I have to find out now! Who is this girl and what is she all about?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Yang’s Mansion

Chaerin is sitting on the sofa. Bom comes and sits there too.

Eunju comes “Chaerin, Bom from today you both will not go anywhere either to college or office  without Drivers. And you especially you Chaerin, you will not go anywhere on your bike.”

“One second Omma. You know very well that all our drivers are scared of me. Noone is ready to drive with me.”

“Chaerin No arguments.Okay.”

“But Omma what is the matter? You know I am Chaerin can’t go with drivers what about our freedom.”

“Have you read the News. A girl has been murdered in the jungle and the police could not find out what sort of animal was responsible for that.” Eunju told them.

“But Omma I and Chaerin are not going to go in the Jungle we are not stupid.”

“ And Omma no animal is going to eat Unnie, as they may need fat free food.”

“You are so bloody irritating.”

“Facts are fact.”

“Shut up. Its my order that whenever you both step out of this house you will take a driver with you.Otherwise  you are not allowed to go.And specially you Chaerin.”

Hyunsuk comes in. “Bom Chaerin your Omma is right.Till the Police finds out the murder was done by a human or animal the rule applies for both of them.”

“But Appa….”

“No discussion.Please.”

“Dara’s Hostel is very near to the jungle. I need to talk to her.” Hyunsuk thinks.

 Hyunsuk dials a number. “Hello….. Hello Dara”

“Yes.”

“Dara please listen to me.” Don’t be stubborn. After the previous day’s incident I am worried for you. Hostel is near the jungle for some days please come and stay over here.”

“Are you taking all the girls in the Hostel to your house.”

“Dara please try to understand me.”

“Thank you very much but I am Okay. I have lived without the concern of the family till date.  And I am fine with it. Thank you very much.”

“Dara.”

Dara disconnect the phone.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Dara’s Room

Dara packs her bag for college and takes the phone in hand. She thinks, ‘Jiyong, I need to thank you. My Uncle and Mr Yang does not know that I could have been in the place of that girl if you would not have saved me from the jungle.” Dara dials Jiyong’s Landline Number.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Kwon’s Mansion

Ring♫♫♫♫ Ring♫♫♫♫

Jaesang Kwon picks the phone while Jiyong is coming down the stairs.

“ Yes?”

“Hello! Can I talk to Jiyong Please…”Jaesang tells Jiyong, “Dara…she wants to talk to you.”

“Please tell her that I am not in the house… and you do not know when I would come” Dara listens to Jiyong’s conversation with his Appa.

“ Jiyong is not in the House.” Jaesang told Dara. Dara keeps the phone down with a worried expression.

Jaesang puts the phone down too and turns towards Jiyong, “I know that you did not talk to Dara not because we don’t wish. Whatever be the reason I am glad…What you are doing…you are doing right.” Jaesang goes from there.

Jiyong thinks, “Wrong or right…I only know this much…I am doing this to protect Dara. If Dara has to remain safe she has to stay away from me. If Jaejoong sees Dara everything would end. And I would not let that happen.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

AKS College Campus

Chaerin is walking backwards as she is busy staring at Minzy and hits a Guy. “Sorry.”

Minzy is wearing Rosary on her neck and even on her hair. “My Omma gave it to me for my protection.No one will be able to hurt me. Even animals will not come near me.”

“Yah baby even nuclear missiles will fail after seeing your accessories. And these are poor animals.”

“These are not accessories these are Rosary.”

“Whatever.”

They then see Daesung who is wearing a Rosary too. Minzy is happy to see Daesung and goes and hugs him. “Daesung my love.”

“Oh my God.”Chaerin hits her head on the wall and then looks at them and smiles.

“Daesung I think that some spirits entered animals and they are killing People.”

“Yah Right! You idiots made for each other. If the spirits wanted to kill people why will they kill indirectly through animals. You are idiots. It could be the work of some Psycho killer and not any animal.”

 Chaerin thinks “ Sunddenly the animals will not be wild and starts killing people it should be some Psycho killer who moves around normally and takes girls to the jungle and kill them.Oh my God. What if it is Seunghyun? Loser. He roams around me whole day. Maybe he could be planning to make me his next victim. My God.”

Chaerin immediately dial a number.

“Hello Dongwook….. Can you immediately meet me in the college ……its very important….. Bye.” Chaerin disconnect the call.

Chaerin sees Seunghyun asking a Guy where Chaerin is. Chaerin hides behind the pillar.

“Oh my God. He is searching for me. Psycho killer.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Kim’s Enterprises

Bom is sitting and doing some work. She notices that Jaejoong is worried.

“Sir, you don’t seem to be here.”

“I am thinking about one girl.” He turns a heart shape crystal around with his fingers.

“Speaking of girl…Sir, did you watch the news? The dead body of a  girl was found and nobody could make out if she was attacked by an animal or human. In the news they even said that the girl was outside the jungle with a man and after that…nothing!” Jaejoong who was not facing Bom till then suddenly turns to face her. Jaejoong looks at Bom with a weird expression. She lowers her eyes and then looks at him. “What?”

“Today you are looking very yummy.”

“What rubbish Sir? Now you have changed from Casanova to Dracula?”

“Dracula? Why not? I will look a very cool Vampire, is it not? After all I always wear Black.” Bom laughs.

“No ways, you would not look cool. Vampire roam in the jungle by feet and you cannot stay without your Car. But…Sir…Do you think that girl was attacked by a Vampire?” Jae laughs and gets up from his chair and walks towards where Bom is sitting.

“Come on Bom. Since when you started believing in such things? Next you would say that you are waiting for Prince Charming.”

“Oh Please! I know Prince Charming and Vampires do not exist. In fact may be somewhere there may be some Vampires… But Prince Charming…exists only in dreams and story books.” Jaejoong sits on the vacant chair next to Bom facing her. He looks into her eyes.

“That Choi hurt you so much? If you tell…shall we get rid off him? If only he was little edible…”

“What?” Jaejoong shows a biting sign. Bom laughs. Jaejoong joins too. “Sir, you…”Jaejoong suddenly gets serious.

“Anyway, I was thinking that we need to bring new energy to this company. You know… new blood.”

“Okay, in the sense…?”

“Young interns…new energy…new ideas.”

“ Wow! That would be great!”

“What do you think about College Placements?”

“Superb!”

“Finally! You felt something great about me.”Bom smiles. “This is the start. Speaking of which…you should get started. Start with your AKS College.” Jaejoong walks back to his seat and sits on the chair.

“Okay Sir! I will get to work right away!”Bom gets up and go from the room.

 Jaejoong closes his laptop and says, “Come up, Come up, wherever you are!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

AKS College

Bom is putting a notice regarding Campus Placements on the Notice Board of the College. Dara comes running seeing Bom.

“Hi Bom! How are you?”

“Hi Dara! Read this notice.”Dara looks at the notice. “You know why Dara? This internship could be of great use to you. My Boss Jaejoong is a  very good paymaster. Above all, you would get work experience. I think you should think about it. It is really very good for you.”

“You know what? Doing work along with college… It is very challenging…I think I will definitely come.”

“But listen Dara…just be a little guarded. My Boss is talks are a little strange. He is a little weird. So be careful.”

“Why so?”

“No, I mean to say he is very charming and he is a big flirt. But he is a master of talks. The effect of his talk can create an impression in anyone’s heart or mind. I mean to say that he is too charming in his own way.”

“Meaning… the effect of his talk has an effect on you too?”

“No…No way! Nothing like that! In fact I know him very well. And his girl friend’s list is with me only. I am too immune to his charms. It does not make a difference to me.”

“Oh…really?”

“Really…I mean I don’t even care about him.”Both the girls start walking.

“ Okay, tell this…What is his favorite color?”

“Black!”

“Oh…Black! How do you know?”

“I know everything about him dear.”

“I am sure…”

“Yeah…Now you understand a little too much.There is nothing like that.”

“I? What did I say? I did not say anything.”They both laugh.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Campus

Chaerin in conversation with Dongwook. “So Please Dongwook…we have to keep an eye on this Psycho. The attack which happened in the jungle was not done by any animal.” She moves her head towards Dongwook’s ear and says, “It is some serial killer type”  Doogwook looks at Chaerin. Chaerin nods her head. “And I think that serial killer is Seunghyun.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter