Kwon's Influence

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Drama Club

“I can’t do it.” Minzy cried as she was having difficultly in her lines.” Okay lets try, I want to say that… Unnie!!!!!”Minzy called Bom as she say her.

“Yeah?” Bom

“I can’t say these lines because they are too tough.” Minzy cried to Bom

“Come inside I’ll help you.” Bom told Minzy as they walk towards the drama club

“Okay.” Minzy agreed.

“Come on we are already late.” Bom told Bom

“Dara are you getting the lines? You’ll have to work hard as Juliet. Lets get the lines.” Bom asked in concern as she saw Dara practicing her lines. Dara nodded in reply.

“Romeo I..”  Dara read her line
“Hey  Dara.” Youngbae came near her.

“Hi need some help” YoungBae asked Dara.

“Yeah please help me.” Dara handed the script to Youngbae

“Romeo and  Juliet the worlds most famous love story.” YoungBae told Dara, Dara nodded in reply.

Youngbae hold Dara’s hand “Can we start from the kissing scene?”  Dara fake smiled at him.

“No lets start from Romeo’s death  scenes cool? Lets go inside I need to reherse.” Dara remaoved her hand from his hold. Youngbae was disappointed.

“The college’s coolest dude is our Romeo all the girls in college love him.” Youngbae started telling Dara as they made they way inside the Drama club. “He is a rich and cool guy everyoneis impressed by him except her there are some people in this college who don’t even care to look at him she never takes anything he says seriously. She doesn’t realize the magic of her smile. She doesn’t realize that her beautiful eyes make the guy go crazy. Now tell me Dara if that girls heart will melt will she fall in love with that boy? Tell me Dara tell me.” Youngbae hopefully asked Dara.

“These lines aren’t in thescript.” Dara came near Youngbae and whispered to him then started giggling.

“Oh my God you kill me man!” Youngbae said in embrassment.

 

Jiyong entered the drama club, everyone stop their work and shifted there attention on Jiyong.

“I’m here to join the play” Jiyong announced.

“Sorry we’ve already assigned the roles” Bom told him firmly.

“I’ll be Romeo.” Jiyong inform as he took one of the seat and went through the script lying on thetable.

“Excuse me Mr. Jiyong Kwon do you think you can do anything with your power and influence? It hasn’t even been a day since you’ve arrivedand you’ve already gotten the principal fired but I’m sorry buddy because I have some news for you. This is the drama club and its run by the student body not he management so we won’t change our decision because of you influence or interference is that clear” Bom  sternly told Jiyong, Jiyong just ignore her and kept his eyes on the script.

“So I’ll paly Romeo.” Jiyong informed without taking his eyes from the script.

“Listen dude, lets not create a scene this is a simple problem so lets not argue over this we’ve already assigned the roles you are not in this play or the drama club so the best option for you right now is to leave” TOP tried to convince Jiyong.

“Tomorrow same time same place I’ll be ready with my lines” Jiyong firmly told TOP and then walk away from the club.

“Tea time tea time I have some hot news with some hot tea the college has appointed a new Principal and he’ll join tomorrow.” Waiter inform as he entered the Club with tea for everyone.

“Wow is he sizzling hot.” Minzy asked.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Campus

Chaerin was roaming around the campus when Dara spotted her.

“Chaerin where were you you bunking rehersal right” Dara asked Chaerin.

“What rehersal? I’m not a heroine like you I just have to take care of the props and they seem to take care of themselves.” Chaerin teased Dara.

“Hey there was so much fun and you missed it all so much drama” Dara excitedly told Chaerin.

“Hey Dara what’s up? Would you like a ride home? “ YoungBae asked Dara hopefully.

“Of course YoungBae my home is right over here so thank you but I’ll go on my own” Dara said as she pointed towards her hostel.

“So sad right Bae? Is the new girl not taking a ride or giving one? I’m talking to you” Uee interrupt them as sheheard they conversation.

“Yes where were we Dara? So you want a ride?” YoungBae just ingnore Uee, Chaerin move away from their expecting for some fun.

“Uh… yes where were we Dara? Do you want a ride” YoungBae asked Dara.

“Listen loser AKS college’s star couple are only Uee and Bae understand? And you you’re just a pathetic loser who has to do so much just to just Bae’s attention she even jumped down a mountain the other day you’re just  a shiny newtoy . The flavor of the month. And all the boys of this college want to see Uee in their arms you know why? Because I make them look good I’m the prize baby and you are a charity case so stay in your limits and go hide your face in the hostel” Uee insulted Dara.

“Hey Uee that’s enough just shut up okay” YoungBae shouted.

“Why Bae? Why are you acting what will she give you for being so nice to her?” Uee asked Youngbae. Dara moved away from there leaving Youngbae and Uee.

“When you know what I can do” Uee told Youngbae.

“Oh yikes she’s such a drama queen” Chaerin muttered as she recorded the scene on hermobile.

“And where the hell do you think you’re going”Uee asked Youngbae. As he tried to walk away from her.

“So your brother finally got some brains why doesn’t he just stop seeing her” Bom asked TOP who were also watching the scene.

“Just leave them alone. Lets go”TOP told Bom.

“Comeon YoungBae show me your face take facing” Chaerin muttered.

“Listen Uee we WERE friends” YoungBae clearly told Uee emphasing the word WERE.

“Damn I need more light” Chaerin muttered as she focus on the camera.

“Good friend” YoungBae inform Uee.

“Hey drama queen more over a little.” Chaerin muttered as she change the angle to get better view.

“But now no way you are so ugly on the inside you have no idea how transparent your gold digger attitude is  you know what? You’re the kind of girl who like to collect trophies like best bag best clothes best car and best boys and you know what babe? I’ve got news  for you Dong YoungBae is not for  sale and your Appa’s money can’t buy me and one more thing if you ever say anything bad about Dara you’re going to facethe worst got that? You better get that.” YoungBae firmly told Uee. Everyone watching them were laughing at Uee.

Uee slap YoungBae, everyone was shocked.

“Full exposure Uee I’m going to expose your drama in youtube come on YoungBae slap her” Chaerin muttered.

“I was right you are disgusting” YoungBae ended and walk away.

“And that ladies and gentlemen was Uee ew! Ugly story” Chaerin announced.

“What?” Uee asked in anger.

“Come on Uee smile I’m helping you reach out to millions of fans” Chaerin told Uee.

“You bloody..!” Uee curse Chaerin

“Ooooh language! Sending sending sending sent uploaded congrats Uee you’re officially a star” Chaerin inform Uee with a smile.

“This bloody Chaerin Yang” Uee muttered.

“Just forget it Uee why do you care about what these losers think? I mean you’re the star of the college the hottest chick babe. And Bae? Bae has lost his title as hottest boy  he’s been replaced by Jiyong Kwon” Uee friend told her.

“Not just hot Jiyong can easily buy out YoungBae stupid family” other Uee friends said.

“I mean just focus Uee make him your boyfriend soon Oooh the hottest couple of AKS college.”

“You are right if I have Jiyong Kwon I don’t need YoungBae whatrever”Uee agreed.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Kwon’s Mansion

“You understand right Mr. Kim? “ Jiyeon said to Mr. Kim

“Yes” Mr. Kim  assured.

“Jiyong must settle down in the college and you must help him” Jiyeon told Mr. Kim

“You know that he’s little irritated because we move so often so he won’t makean effort” Jiyeon added.

“You can leave that to me Madam. I am now responsible for Jiyong I will make sure he  gets the best student award. Even if Jiyong doesn’t try” Mr Kim assured Jiyeon.

Mr Kwon hand Mr Kim his drink, and took his seat next to  Jiyeon.

“Thank you” Mr Kim said to Jaesang as he took his drink.

Jiyeon enter the living room .

“Jiyong ! come and meet your new principal.” Jiyeon call him. Jiyong went towards them and quietly took a seat next to Jaesang.

“Jiyong this is Mr. Kim. If you ever need anything feel free to ask him. Stay in touch with him. Okay?” Jaesang firmly told Jiyong., Jiyong looked at Mr. Kim and gavea nod in reply.

“By the way, Jiyong did you join the drama club?” Jiyeon asked Jiyong. But jiyong did’nt replied.

“Jiyong I told you to join the drama club.” Jiyeon asked him.

“I went there and told them that I’ll paly Romeo but they did’nt seem very happy about that.” Jiyong  told them.

“Yes I heard that they are doing Romeo and Juliet this year. But don’t worry I’ll see what can be done” Mr. Kim assured Mr.& Mrs. Kwon

“Romeo. Jiyong should get Romeo’s part. Understood Mr. Kim” Jiyeon insisted.

“Of course Madam. Jiyong will play Romeo and that’s my promise.” Mr. Kim assured.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter