Party at Kwons

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Kwon’s Mansion

Chaerin reached the Kwon’s Mansion.

“No madam I can’t do that.” Security  did’nt allow her  to enter the Mansion.

Chaerin dial In Yang’s Mansion.

“Hello.” Dara received the call.

“Dara Omma is not picking up the phone and I forgot my invitation at home and Jiyong Kwon’s security guard is stubborn just like him. He’s not letting me inside listen before Omma kills me please please please come here with my invitation.”

“Okay where did you keep the invitation.”

“On  the right hand side drawer of the dressing table.”

“Okay 1 second. Yeah I think I found it.” Dara open the drawer, the invitation was inside, Dara open the envelope and check Chaerin’s name.

“Dara come quickly I’m waiting okay.”

“Okay, okay I’m coming bye.” Dara ended the call. And rush out of the Yang’s Mansion.But in hurry to get out  she did’nt notice the invitation falling out of the cover.

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“Chaerin.” Dara was panting when she reach the Kwon’s Mansion.

“Dara my savior thank God.” Chaerin hugged her. “Do you know how many times Omma called.”

“Here.” Dara handed the invitation to the security.

“Looking nice are you already ready for tomorrows  date?” Chaerin compliment her.

“No Chaerin I was just trying it on and then you called so I just came.”

“Dude you can keep this dress because it looks good on you I tried it on once and the mirror broke.”

“Madam its empty. Where’s the card?” Security asked them.

“ , what? Please check it properly.” Chaerin pleaded the security.

“I did here look at it yourself.” Security told them. Showing  them the empty cover.

“I’m sorry Chaerin I might have dropped it on the way here I don’t remember.”

“Awwww… Murfy  uncle why are you doing this to me?”

“Murfy  uncle?” Dara asked in confusion.

“Murfy’s law everything is going to go wrong today.” Chaerin told her.

“Uncle please let her in.”Dara pleaded the security.

“I can’t let her in without a card or else I’ll get fired why don’t you call your Omma and she ‘ll take you inside.”

“No way! “ Ring ♫♫♫♫ Ring ♫♫♫♫ “Eeks it’s Omma calling .” Chaerin showed her phone to Dara.

“Pick up.” Dara suggested.

“No No no!” Chaerin protested.

“Chaerin!.”

Chaerin got an idea so she pulled Dara with her to the other side of the mansion.“Lets go lets go lets go.”

Chaerin remove  her shoes  and climbed the wall of the mansion, she also drag Dara with her. While Dara was climbing the wall her dress ripped“Chaerin your dress is ripped.” Dara told her sadly.

“Yikes firstly I’m late and secondly my dress is ripped Omma will kill me.”Chaerin cried.

“Not the dress you are wearing,  your dress that I am wearing is ripped.” Dara told her.

“What are you doing? You’re going to give me a heartattack! This isn’t my dress  anymore its your  Now.”

“By the way since its ripped, you can make a miniskirt out of it YoungBae will love it!” Chaerin .

“Haha very funny.” Dara fake laugh.

“Come on loser lets go.” Chaerin helped Dara to climb the wall.

“Dara.”

“Oh God.”

“Dara shhhh.”

 Chaerin saw one window which was open  she smiled happily at Dara

“What?”Dara asked her.

“I told you we’ll find a way in come.” Chaerin told Dara as she pulled her inside.While they were walking down the stairs. Jiyong heard them he stop in his track.

Chaerin saw him but before they could run away he caught them. “What are you guys doing here?”

“We’re trying to fly to the moon what do you think we’re doing?” Chaerin irratedly told him.

“You guys are gate crashing this party.”Jiyong told them.

“Oh please spare me okay because no one is interested in coming to your party your Omma personally invited me but I left the invitation at home so to not makeyour omma feel bad and more importantly to not make my Omma feel bad we had to go throught all this drama got it?”

“I was talking to her not you she was not invited.” Jiyong turn towards Dara.

“What do you think of yourself ? I just came to help Chaerin I’m not interested in your stupid party.” Dara told him

“Right ? So you came to help Chaerin in a dress with makeup on? You can come inside if you want to, but alteast don’t lie.”

Dara turn back and starts walking where she and Chaerin enterd inside.  “Dara listen to me.” Chaerin tried to stop her. Jiyong left them.

 “Chaerin.”Eunju sternly called her.

“Hi Omma how are you? I’m fine thank you.”

“Chaerin Yang come down now.”

“Omma please don’t scold me okay I swear I forgot my invitation at home and the security did’nt let me in and I told Dara to bring the invitation but she only brought the envelope Omma it’s a long story.”Chaerin nervously told Eunju.

“You could have called me.” Eunju asked Chaerin.

“I didn’t want to phone you and have to slap me infront of everyone.”

“Come down now or else I’ll come up there and slap you.” Eunju warned Chaerin.

“Okay.”

“Omma I swear it wasn’t me please believe me I did’nt do anything.”

“Wear your shoes.” Eunju pulled Chaerin ear, who was holding her shoes in her hand.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dara had now reached the garden of Kwon Mansion.

“Leave!.” Jiyong suddenly came in front of her  pinning her to the tree.

“Don’t touch me okay.” Jiyong released her.”You’re so rude and arrogant do you really think I need to find excuse to come to your stupid party? Do you think I’m even interested?”

“If you not interested then why did you come here all dressed up? Your name is not on the list that means that your not invited so you can leave now get lost.”

“I’m telling you for the last time that I’m not interested in your party. I just came here to help Chaerin. ……You know what just forget it.” Dara walk away from Jiyong, He kept following her with his glance.

On the way out of Kwon’s Mansion Dara bumped into YoungBae

“Hey Dara so you finally decided to come.” Dara did’nt reply him, As she has tears in her eyes.

“Hey Dara why are you crying? What’s wrong? What happened?” YoungBae asked in concerned.

“That Jiyong …. He ….. he  insulted me… he told  me that I’m not….” Dara hesitantly told YoungBae.

“Jiyong? How dare he? Who the hell does he think he is? You don’t worry okay. I’ll take you out to dinner right now.Lets go.”

“No YoungBae I don’t want to go anywhere.”  

“No excuses Dara I’ll take you okay.”

“Mr. Dong?” Jiyeon called Youngbae.

 “I think YoungBae is a better name.” Youngbae told Jiyeon.

 “Why are you outside? Please come in.” Jiyeon invited Youngbae.

“No thanks Mrs. Kwon because my friend got insulted at your party. Jiyong was really rude to Dara. party. Jiyong was really rude to Dara.” YoungBae complain against Jiyong. “I don’t think this party is for us. Thanks anyways we’re leaving lets go Dara.” Youngbae pulled Dara towards the exit.

 “Dara did you get into ANOTHER  fight with Jiyong?” Jiyeon asked  Dara, emphasising the word another.

“Come on YoungBae they are always fighting with eachother. It’s no big deal come inside I’ll resolve this fight right away.” Jiyeon assured Youngbae.

“No aunty I did’nt come to attend the party I’m not on the list.” Dara told Jiyeon.

“What? Of course you’re on the list. You’re on Jiyong’s list” Jieyon told Dara.

“No aunty I was specifically told that I am not invited. I really don’t want to come I want to go back to the hostel.”

“I’m sorry Dara. Jiyong is too much.” Jiyeon apologized.

Mr. Dong come to Jiyeon when he saw his son was in angry mood.

“Mr. Dong can you please make YoungBae understand that it’s a small argument and that he should forget it,  and come inside.” Jiyeon requested Jay.

“Yes.”Jay nodded.

“Hey YoungBae.”

“Hi Appa.”

“Who is this lovely young lady?”

“Appa she is Dara my friend.”

“Hi Dara.”

“Hi Uncle.”

“Come to the party with me. You know something at your age people usually forget small things like this. Right? Come my dear. Honour me with your presence.” Jay insists Dara to join the party.

Jiyong came and Join his Omma.

“Come on.”

“Jiyong why are you behaving so childish do we behave like this to our guests? Come on say sorry to Dara come on.” Jiyeon told Jiyong.

“Sorry.”Jiyong said to Dara andwalk away.

“Dara I’m sorry to please come inside.” Jiyeon invite Dara.

“Uncle I’ll go in with YoungBae.” Dara told Mr. Dong.

“Oh sure.” Mr. Dong left Youngbae and Dara alone.

“What’s wrong Dara?”Youngbae asked in concered.

“YoungBae my dress ripped while I was helping Chaerin.”

“Don’t worry Dara, I’m with you I promise not move from your side okay.”

“Okay.”

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong was standing in the garden looking at the moon.

“What are you doing? She only looks like her. She’s not her. And if you can’t control yourself stay away from her. Do you understand.”Jiyeon firmly said to Jiyong.

“I know that’s why I didn’t invite her to the party I don’t like to see her face.”

“Then what were you doing today? Do you think no one noticed? Everyone noticed Jiyong and if you continue to behave like this people will start asking questions and we cannot let that happen.”

“But you let her inside why? You did’nt need to.”

Jiyeon was very angry with Jiyong she turn her eyes blue “We threw this party because of you if you had’nt saved her we wouldn’t be in this situation. This is not our world it’s the human world and if we want to livehere we must becareful or else you’ll have to pay the price.”

 

 

Jiyeon calm herself her eyes are now black.“Now  go inside and apologize. Jiyong go and make up for your mistake I’m trying to make you understand but Jaesang, before Jaesang tries to make you painfully understand go and apologize.” Jiyeon left Jiyong alone in the garden. Jiyong was fuming in anger. His eyes where blue he scratch on the tree, to release his anger.

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jaesang  open the champagne bottle and offered drinks to all surrounded by him.

Everyone was enjoying the party, drinking and chating with they friends and family.

“See its not so bad after all.”Youngbae told Dara as they enterd the party hall.

“YoungBae I’m here only because of you otherwise I wouldn’t have come.”

“Oooooho I’m every grateful Madam .” Youngbae bowed to Dara.

“Lets go.”Dara told him.

“Okay.”

“Hey YoungBae Oops I think you actually brought trash to this party.” Uee said to Youngbae.

“Not at all Uee. I’ve actually stopped taking trash with me.” Youngbae replied with a smile.

“Ewww. What the hell? What is that smell? Yuk.”Uee fustratedly said.

“Maybe Something’s burning Uee.”Youngbae assured Uee.

“Whatever and this dress you know during  last year charity drive I donated a lot of dresses like this. It’s probably one of them.”Uee told her friends.

“I hope not because if this was your dress I would have to disinfect it right YoungBae.”Dara replied.

“You’re right come.” Youngbae and Dara walked away from Uee.

“Who the hell does she think she is?” Uee said irratedly.

Jiyong  had now calm down and he enterd the party hall. Uee saw him coming.

“Jiyong …….girls get me two drinks actually wait not two just one because Jiyong and I can share.” Uee told her friends.

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Youngbae took Dara to the couch and made her sit there“Come Cinderella just sit here for 2 minutes I’ll go get your wicked step sister.” Youngbae playfull said.

“What?”Dara asked in confusion.

“I’m bring Chaerin.”Youngbae told her.

“No YoungBae.”Dara protested.

“Okay fine so I guess I can come to the washroom with you to fix your dress.”

“No.” Dara protested.

“No again?”

“YoungBae please don’t go anywhere. Okay.” Dara pleaded.

“Seriously? Dara you have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for you to say that.”

“Don’t be silly YoungBae it’s just that I feel very awkward here and I’m not going anywherei’m staying here okay.”

“You girls are too much I bet no one noticed that your dress is ripped even when you told me it was ripped I did’nt noticed it so chill man! Just pretend that ripped clothes are fashionable okay I’ll beright back.” Youngbae left Dar alone, Dara was feeling very awkward, she got up from the couch andwent and stood near the pillar.

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“You have no brains at all I told you that important people are going to be at he party Appa’s business associates are going to be here and you come dressed like a servants child.” Eunju scolded Chaerin.

“Ouch Omma please don’t say that I put so much effort into this I think I look okay Omma.”

“Okay have you ever heard of something calleda comb? You use it to brush your hair and your shoes are so dirty. Could’nt you have polished them? And this dress it has so many creases couldn’t you have ironed it?”

“How would I know? My Omma never taught me anything.” Chaerin said playfully.

“Chaerin.” Eunju lifted her hand to slap Chaerin. But Youngbae came and saved her.

“Hey champ why are you making your Omma mad?” Youngbae said to Chaerin. Eunju smiled at him.

“By the way we have a crisis come with me.”Youngbae whispered to Chaerin.

“What happened?”Chaerin asked in worried.

“Dara’s dress is ripped and she is not ready to move from her spot at all.” Youngbae told Chaerin.

“Dara’s here?”Eunju asked in surprised.

“ I forgot all about Dara where is she?”Chaerin hit her head with her hand.

“That corner.”Youngbae pointed.

“Bye Omma lets go.”

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong was looking around the party, the musician were playing the instrument, people were enjoying themselves. Jiyong move up the stairs when Uee stoped him

“Hi Jiyong care for a drink?” Uee offered him the drink. But jiyong did’nt said anything neither took the drink.

“Actually you seem to be in a very good mood today.” Uee told him.

“Why? How do you know?”

“Because I’ve never seen you smile in college.”

Jiyong smiled and replied“When I don’t smile I’m in a bad mood. And when I smile like this I’m in an even worse mood.” Jiyong walked away from her. He went upstairs took the mike and walk down the stairs, he signal the musician to stop the music.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen.” Uee and her friends Send flying kisses towards Jiyong. Jiyeon and Jaesang was  surprised to see Jiyong with a mike. All the guest turned their attention towards Jiyong.

“Welcome to the Kwon’s Party . Today you are going to find out the truth about us Kwons you’ll get to know exactly what we are.” Mr and Mrs Kwon tensed at his words.

“What is he going to say?” Jaesang worriedly asked Jiyeon.

Jiyong continued. “We have kept this party because we want to get to know the people of this city but today I have hurt someone and I want to apologize to her infront of everyone.”

“Your son has become very smart.” Jiyeon said to Jaesang.

“I want to tell her that I’m sorry.” Jiyong scanned  the hall searching for Dara.

“I hope he’s not over smart anyways I have to finish something take care of the party. Okay.” Jaesang told Jiyeon as he left the party.

Mr. Dong came  near Jiyeon“Wow your son has good values not everyone has the courage to apologize for their mistakes infornt of everyone.”

“Dara Park.  Dara I’m sorry I hurt your feelings please forgive me please and please accept the first dance with me please do me the honour.”   Jiyong made his way towards Dara who was standing behind the pillar.

“Please.”Jiyong offered his  hand.

“Sorry I can’t dance with you because my dress is ripped.” Dara told him.

“Where?” Jiyong ask her, Dara showed  him the small tear at he  back.

Jiyong move closer to her and cover the torn part with his hand. “Problem solved.”

Both move to the dance floor and dance on a romantic song. Uee is  jealous seeing Dara dance with Jiyong. YoungBae and Chaerin are also stunned to see her dancing with him. The dance was really magical. They never left eachother eyes. They both were lost in their own world. But Jiyeon seem to be worried. Even after the song had ended everyone claped for them  but they both remain eyelock Jiyong came back to his sense when Dara blinked her eyes and turn her face.

Jiyong moved away from the dance floor, Youngbae followed him and stopped him.

“You’re the one who told me to apologize to her you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter