Jiyong identify Yoojin

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho and Hyori are walking. Minho stops walking.

“Mom, Who is this?” Hyori also stops walking and faces Minho. “How did you agree to her that easily?” Minho throws the stake to the ground. “Mom we were so close to finishing our enemy. “Who is she?”

“She is that power who has the strength to finish all of us...” Yoojin is standing in front of Jiyong. “Only that potion can end her. And till the time we do not get the potion in our hands we will have to obey what ever she says... Till the time we do not get the potion in hand...to confront her is foolishness, understand?”

“Alright! Mom, We will have to reach that potion.” Hyori nods. “Before Jiyong gets out of our hands. Let's go!” Minho and Hyori walks from there.

“It would not be very easy to reach to that potion.”

“Mom, How much ever powerful the Vampires are... we werewolves only would get it.” Yoojin is standing behind a tree on their way. Minho and Hyori passes that way.

Yoojin says, “Thinking of Yoojin as weak? That can't happen... I am very powerful. Nobody can win over me. Before them I will reach to that potion.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Chaerin’s Room

Youngbae comes to Chaerin's room with a glass of juice. Chaerin is walking to and fro in the room and trying to phone somebody. Youngbae keeps the juice on the table.

“Very funny! Whom are you trying to call now?” Chaerin sits on the bed.

“Dara... I am calling her for long... she is not picking up her phone... I don't know where she is...”

“Maybe she is busy...or may have gone on a drive with Minho... or may be she is sitting and studying at the library. Chaerin you worry unnecessarily...”

“Really? And what about you? You are not worried about me? let me call her...”

“Hey Chae! Leave her alone...”

“Where would she be? “ Chaerin thinks. “Hey wait! I can trace her using that social networking site... with which I traced Uee. If Dara is carrying a phone I can trace her...” Chaerin sits in front of the laptop kept on the Bed and punch some keys. Youngbae also goes and sits on the bed. “Damn! Network problem... I will try from phone...” Chaerin punches some keys and stop. She looks shocked. “What? How can it happen?”

“What happened?”

“Youngbae, It shows that Dara is in the same Jungle where Uee was...”

“Chae... Don't think like that. Dara is in the Jungle does not mean that she is where Uee is. Chill!”

“Look Youngbae... I got to find out.” Chaerin gets up from the bed and walks from there. Youngbae stops her.

“Chae stop! Relax...”

“You do not understand... she could be in danger...”

“Chaerin chill... don't panic... We together will go and search her, Okay?”

“Okay... Let's go!” Chaerin and Youngbae goes from the room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jungle

Yoojin walks towards Jiyong.

“I will not let anything happen to you... Nothing!” Jiyong is confused.

“Uee... What are you doing?”

“I am reading your face... You forgot me? But I remembered you a lot. How long have I been separated from you...”Yoojin reveals her Vampire Form to Jiyong.

“Uee... Who made you like us? Who made you like this?”

“GD... Identify me with your eyes...” Jiyong looks at her and identifies her.

“Yoojin...”

“You identified right! I am your love Yoojin.” Yoojin smiles. Jiyong is shocked.

“Yoojin?”

“I went so far away...But your love called me back.”

“Yoojin... what are you doing here? And why are you with the Werewolves? You know who they are... They are our enemies Yoojin...”

“You never could recognize me GD... You never used power... This body... this strength...the monster in us... this is a way to rule this world. Human blood and penance makes us more powerful than anyone... I also did it... You also be with me GD... Then I and you together will rule this World. You cannot be separated from me... Never! I will never let it happen...”

“You...”  Jieun is hiding behind a tree and listening to the conversation. She says, “So this is Yoojin... She really is very dangerous. Jiyong told right. I will have to save Jiyong... One time I have cheated on him...but no more... Today I will not be that scared and silent Jieun... Today I will save my Mom and Jiyong both from this monster lady. Yoojin... I will not let you kill my Mom... and let you hypnotize Jiyong.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyeon is standing with her back on Dara. Dara is trying to untie the rope with her hands on the back. She thinks, “Without Aunty seeing I will have to get out of here. This rope is tied so tight... Come on Dara... Focus! You will have to get out of here...”

“Aunty...” Jiyeon turns and looks at Dara. Jiyeon is in her human form. “How strong these Vampires are, right? Some times I also think that If I was a Vampire how powerful I would have been...”

“There used to be a time when the Vampires used to be very powerful... Human blood used to give us the power.” Dara unties the rope slowly. “Then Vampire Slayers increased and we Vampires had to hide in the dark. Many Vampires started staying with the humans by hiding their identity. Seeing this... our Vampire clan head decided that we will not live on human blood... Slowly the Vampires who drink animal blood started becoming weak. They still had powers... but not like a man eater... I think that was the mistake...” Dara nods. Jiyeon turns her back again. Dara unties the rope and frees herself. Dara runs from there. Jiyeon blocks her way. Dara nods not to do anything to her.

“You were fooling me?” Dara nods no. “What did you think? You can escape me and run off? No way! Now I will not leave you...” Dara is terrified. She runs from there. Jiyeon follows and overpowers her. Dara screams but Jiyeon bites on her neck. Jiyeon leaves her and Dara falls on the ground with vampire bites on her neck. Jiyeon wipes the blood from with a satisfied look.

Jiyeon calms down after a while and realizes what she has done. She looks at Dara who is lying on the ground and keeps her both hands on her head. She says in mind, “Oh No! What have I done?” Jiyeon kneeles beside Dara and keeps her hand on Dara's face. “Oh No Dara... Dara, I am so sorry... I am so sorry... Dara, Please forgive me... You saved my life and did this much and this is what I did... I am sorry Dara, I am really sorry..”

“Aunty, It is not your fault. You were not yourself.” Dara's eyes droops off.

“No Dara No... Dara, My poison is spreading into your body. This poison has to be removed from your body Dara... You will be alright...”

“Okay Auntie...”

“Dara, I can't do this. But we will have to get to Jaesang or Jiyong... Are you with me?” Jiyeon shakes Dara. Dara opens her eyes. “Dara, stay with me, okay? I will help you... You have to get up... and we have to go and get to Jaesang and Jiyong...” Jiyeon supports Dara and helps her to get up. She takes Dara from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong gets vision of Jiyeon biting Dara. He says in mind, “Omma... What have you done? But Dara still has time and maybe before anything happens to her Omma becomes conscious. But I have to reach Dara... I have to go...”  Jieun comes near Jiyong.”

“Now what have you come here for?”

“Jiyong... I will help you reach the Potion... Come...”

“And this is your new trick...” Jieun nods No.

“No Jiyong. I know that you will not believe me... But trust me just once... Minho had told me lies... Just let me help you once... I promise you! Just believe me for once...” Jieun unties the silver chain from the tree and makes space for Jiyong to get out. “Come Jiyong.” Jieun extends her hand to Jiyong and he holds her hand and comes out of his silver chain prison.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Minho Lee and Hyori are walking through the Jungle. Minho suddenly senses something and stops.

“One minute Mom...” Minho keeps his hand on his head and tries to concentrate. He finds out that Jieun has rescued Jiyong. Minho opens his eyes. "Mom... Jieun... She again cheated on us. She set Jiyong free...”

“What?”

“Yeah... Just give me a moment...”

Minho communicates with Jieun telepathically. He says, “Jieun, You cheated on us again... “ Jieun who is tending to the wounds on Jiyong's back hears Minho talking to her.Minho talks, “You set Jiyong free... What did you think? I would not know? Jieun, why are you hell bend in finishing our family?”

 Jieun responds, “Oppa, You cheated on me... You told lies... You lied that you wanted that potion to save Mom's life. You only need the potion to finish these Vampires. I know you... and you have no right... I don't believe that our betterment is in finishing the enemies... I don't want this violence. So I will never tell you... I will never tell you where the potion is. I am the keeper of the Potion... the heir of the clan...I do not wish that you reach that Potion.”

 Minho is angry. He says to Jieun, “Look! The matter has gone so much ahead... Mom is here... You give me that potion Jieun... Listen... Give me that potion.”

 Jieun responds, “No Oppa... I know you... I will never give you that potion.” Minho tries to reason with Jieun, “Don't be mad Jieun... You know very well that we are many and he is alone... Mom would not leave him alive... Give me that potion... I promise you... I promise you that nothing will happen to Jiyong...”

 Jiyong gets up and walks to the other side of the tree. Jieun asks Minho, “You are not lying, Aren't you?”

 Minho responds, “No! No Jieun... I am not lying. Listen to me...I promise you... I promise you that nothing will happen to Jiyong... Come on Jieun... Where are you?” Jiyong wears his shirt and comes near Jieun.

Jieun responds, “We are going towards the Jungle. Very near to our House...”

Minho tells her, “Okay Jieun... I am reaching there... just wait!” Minho runs to Hyori.

“Mom, We will have to reach near Jieun... And don't worry... The key to the potion is with me...” Minho searches his pockets and finds the keys missing.

“Minho... Where is the key?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jieun shows the key to Jiyong.

“The key is with you?” Jieun nods. “Well Jieun... Now where will we have to go?”

“The cemetry...” Jiyong holds her hand. “Come... let's go!” They both go from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chaerin Yang and Youngbae are in the Jungle. Chaerin looks into her mobile.

“She is somewhere here... In fact somewhere around...”

“Man, Your location finder is awesome...”

“And Youngbae, Wherever Dara is ... she is moving... because GPS is showing that she is running... and her movement is northwards... That means she is alright...”

“ Of course she is alright... I told you earlier...”

“Come on... let's go!” Chaerin runs from there followed by Youngbae. They both runs through the Jungle. After a while Chaerin stops and looks at her phone for the direction. Youngbae also stops.

“Youngbae this way...” They resume running. They stop after a while.

“Hey Champs... babes stop... Don't you feel that we are putting ourselves into trouble?”

“Come on Youngbae... She is my sister... If you want to go... you go!”

“How can I go like that? Just relax! Okay... let's go...” Chaerin holds Youngbae's hand as they walks.

“Thanks dear!”

“Don't show these formalities with me...”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Minho and Hyori reaches the place where Jiyong was kept imprisoned using silver chains around the trees. They see that Jiyong has escaped. Minho is angry and takes his frustration by pulling the chain.

“Mom... I told you...”

“I told you Minho...not to trust Jieun. But you did not listen to me...” Hyori goes near Minho.

“You told right Mom... I should not have trusted Jieun... I am going to kill her!”

“No! I will kill her! But where have they gone?”

“I know where they would be...The map to the potion is with me..”

“Let's go!” They go from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyeon is supporting Dara and they are walking through the Jungle. Dara is tired and falls down. Jiyeon kneeles beside her.

“Dara...”Jiyeon makes her sit upright by supporting her. Jiyeon pats on Dara's cheek. “Just stay with me Dara, please!”

“Aunty... Aunty, You please leave me here... I am not able to see anything...”

“No... Dara... No! Dara, I am really very sorry Dara... Just stay with me... just stay with me please... Dara, If Jiyong finds out he will kill me... I have to save you... Please stay with me Dara...”

“When you meet Jiyong tell him that I love him very much Aunty...”

“Dara... Sshhh! Don't talk like that... Nothing will happen to you... Okay? Just stay with me..”

“Aunty, Please go from here... If those Vampire find you... they will kill you. Aunty, Jiyong can save you... You go from here...”

“No way Dara... I will not leave you alone here and go anywhere...I am not going anywhere...”

“If you do not go... all of Jiyong's efforts would go waste... Aunty, Please go from here...”

“And what will I go and tell him? That I killed Dara? Dara please...”

“You do not have to say anything Aunty...”

“Dara, I know Jiyong very well... He can read your heart... he can hear you... By now he also would have known that I have attacked yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter