Trust

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In AKS College Campus

Youngbae comes running to Daesung and Chaerin. “Hey guys have you heard anything about Jiyong.”

“Dude! He is still in lock up.”Daesung told him.

“Can’t believe it? How can they arrest him?”Chaerin said to them.

“Come on Chaerin, I did not expect this from you! You know that Guy is little shady. From the time he came to college we have doubts on him. I am so glad that he has been arrested.” Dara overhears and comes to the gang. “He deserves it…”

“Come on Youngbae! Don’t be a jerk! Jiyong got arrested …this is serious…”Chaerin said.

“Chaerin…What are you saying?”Dara asked in shocked.

“You don’t know? He was taken from the house. They are telling that Jiyong is responsible for those girl’s murder!”

“What? This is rubbish! I am sure it is some move to trap Jiyong. He is not a murderer Chaerin…”

“Come on Dara…How much you know Jiyong? And moreover it is not right to be blinded by love…”

“Please Youngbae, How long I know you that much time I know Jiyong also. And if I can trust you…I can trust Jiyong. Chaerin, when did the second murder happen?”

“Yesterday evening…I think late evening!” Dara remembers seeing Jiyong with Taeyoung and his conversation with her. Dara thinks “I cannot suspect Jiyong at this time I knows Jiyong well and he would never do such a thing.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Police Inspector enters the campus and makes inquiries regarding Jiyong Kwon.

“Okay Since when do you know him.” Inspector asked Daesung

“Sir since the term started. A new admission.”

“How is he?”

“He is good but little strange…”Youngbae replied.

“What do you mean?”

“He always stays alone…angry… and weird…he does not mingle with anyone and is violent.”Dara reaches there.

“Inspector Please! Please don’t consider College Rivalry as testimony! I am the closest to Jiyong and I know that he is a very good guy. If you wish I could be his character witness. Jiyong has saved my life several times…and I have proof and witness too!”

“Come on Dara, We both saw him raising his hand on Taeyoung Ma’am”. Youngbae reminded her.

“That was personal Youngbae. Taeyoung Ma’am is alive… she is not among the murdered girls… And Sir, Jiyong is a very nice Guy…he cannot hurt anyone.”

Ring♫♫♫♫ Ring♫♫♫♫

“One minute.” The Police Inspector gets a call on his mobile and he picks it up.

“What?...... What are you saying third body…… Who’s…Oh …”Inspector looks at Dara when he hears details of the third murder.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dara and Chaerin are walking in the College Campus.

“Dara…I am with you! Jiyong did not do anything…and we will prove it!”

“Thank you so much Chaerin!”

“I know that this dude is a little weird…but he is not a murderer and all. Don’t know what happened to the Police…”

Ring♫♫♫♫ Ring♫♫♫♫

 Chaerin’s Phone rings and she picks up “One minute…”

Dara signals that she is going and goes from there.

“Hello.”

“Chaerin…Chaerin ….Chaerin listen to me carefully, there is a small problem,  Big problem… big for us and small for you. The problem is that The land lady aunt is standing outside the gate and calling you.”

“What? And where is your loser roomie?”

“Idon’t have any idea where he is and he is also not lifting his call. Are you coming? Right yah”

 “Fine I am just coming.”

“Hey come ..  come.”

 Chaerin is happy thinking “Super cool. That stupid Seunghyun is not there. that means I would be able to spend some time with Dongwook alone. Wow I love this new twist.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Teachers Room

Ms Jinha enters the teachers room.“Have you heard Jiyong has been arrested in the case of murder.”

“What? Jiyong no way. “ Ms. Shin said in shock.

“Jiyong?” Seunghyun asked Ms. Shin.

“Yah.”Ms. Shin replied.

“He is a student.”Seunghyun asked them.

“How can this happen Jiyong is just a child.”Ms Shin asked Ms. Jinah.

“I know I know but I am sure that the murder is freely roaming outside and his victims are beautiful ladies. Now I am afraid my turn might be the next. What should I do? I think for my safety I should keep a Swiss knife.” All the other teacher turn back to do their work. “ Do you know where we can buy pepper spray.” Ms. Jinah asked Ms. Shin. “If anyone will attack me from behind I will turn and spray it in his eyes. Oh God now what will I do. Now I have to minimize my makeup. Less temptation you know.”

“Ms. Jinah. We should pay more attention towards students, exam are near. This suitation will be bad for them” Seunghyun told her.

“You are right.” Ms Shin told Seunghyun.

“And you do the shopping for pepper spray afterwards.” Ms. Shin mocked Ms. Jinah.

 Seunghyun notices the miss calls on his mobile and calls Dongwook.

“Hey Dongwook Sorry I was in staff meeting. Tell me.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Seunghyun and Dongwook House

“Nothing Dude. I have already called Chaerin and she will come and handle it. You don’t worry.”

Chaerin then comes in and puts the music.

“Now you are at work… Carry on your work. See you bye.” Dongwook ended the call.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Teachers Room

Seunghyun thinks, “I don’t believe this Chaerin is alone with Dongwook at the House. Dongwook will definitely try to impress her and I have to stop it.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Seunghyun and Dongwook House

“Chaerin why you put this loud Music.”

“Actually Dongwook there is a dance competition at college would you liketo be my partner.”

“Partner and yours?”

“Please Dongwook you can’t do such a small thing for me.”

“Have I rejected you?”

“No.”

“You are doing so much for us. I will definitely be your partner. Lets practice.”

“Lets go.”

 They do some close dancing practice together and then some salsa moves.

“Dongwook I know a step we  should practice it.”

 Dongwook loses his grip and Chaerin falls on the floor and injures her wrist.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Principal’s Office

 Mr Kim gives Jiyong’s file to the Peon “Take it to the Police Station.”

“Yes Sir.”

Mr. Kim thinks, “I don’t understand this. It’s a very big problem.”

Ring♫♫♫♫ Ring♫♫♫♫

“Hello.”

“I am sure you know why I called you.”

“Mr. Kwon I am so Sorry. I don’t understand what is happening?”

“You don’t need to understand. All you have to do is, Jiyong should be admitted again in the college. That’s all. This is a move made by my rivals and I shall handle it.”

“Ofcourse Sir, You don’t worry. You can send Jiyong to college.”

“Yah.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Campus

Guys are surprised to see Jiyong walking in. Dara sees him too and is happy.

“Jiyong.”Jiyong walks ahead. Dara goes behind him. He stops at the end of the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter